The Sunglass Fix

The Sunglass Fix (page 4 of 10)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by The Sunglass Fix

You saved my Sunglasses from being ruined

After my husband purchased my Chanel sunglasses as a birthday present, I only got to wear them for a week before my daughter accidentally sent my sunglasses flying across the pepple crete and scratched them. For 1 year I wore them all scratched everyone told me that there was no point getting them fixed it would cost to much. My husband then cracked his lenses on his glasses and looked online and found Sunglass Fix. We couldn't believe how fantastic the service was, so quick and efficient and how perfect our glasses came back. Thank you sunglass fix I will definitely be using you guys in the future and recommending your company to all my friends.

Love this product

I am a regular user of sunglasses fix as I have a terrible habit of leaving my sunnies laying around the house, car, work place. I always purchase their polarised lenses and find their product to of a very high quality that easily replaces my original lenses. Their shipping time is very quick and customer service is excellent. Replacing lenses is a fraction of the cost or purchasing new pairs, especially when the frames are still in excellent condition or you've found pair that fit perfectly and hard to find again.

Great products, great service

I have bought 2 sets of polarized lenses from these guys over time and am thoroughly stoked with the product and the service.. Always a quick delivery and no hassles..

Sean
SeanManly

Polarised lenses work great

The lenses arrived quickly, and popped right into my Oakley Holbrook frames. No issues. It's like having new sunglasses again, amazing. I don't think I'll ever go back to buying replacement sunglasses--buying lenses is easier and allows you to change the color style.

Absolutely brilliant.

Great concept. Brilliant fast reliable service. To be able to buy Prada lenses in a rural area and have them delivered in 2 days is nothing short of unbelievable. Great well mannered staff.

Stevie
StevieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!

Had the misfortune of breaking a lens in my quite new Rayban Wayfarers. Found these guys online offering replacement lenses, well priced, and placed an order. Received the new lenses quickly- perfect! Removing the old lenses was easy and the new ones just clicked in. Perfect fit, great quality, as good as new!!! Highly rated and would recommend them.

Fabulous idea for replacing my Prada lenses.

Jaydon
JaydonPerth, WA

Brilliant!!!!

So happy I found you guys. I had a good frame but the lenses got scratched. You cant buy lenses only from any of the major sunglass suppliers so sunglass fix was the perfect solution. The video helped heaps with installing.

Adam
AdamPerth, WA

Great Service, fantastic product and excellent communications. Highly recommended

I would highly recommend The Sunglass Fix. They were excellent in their communications, replaced the lenses on my Persol Polaroid sunglasses in a timely manner and the lens is the same if not better than the original lenses. Cant rate them high enough.

new wayfarer 2132 polarised lenses

The customer service from phone conversation was top class , clear precice and honest information, the replacement lenses what can I say they are at least compareable with the original but in my own personal view far far better, so crisp and clear to view cant go wrong for quality and value

chas
chasshellharbour

Great lens great service

I can honestly say that all their claims about these lens are true. most advertising claims I am sceptical about;;
but these really are as good as they say .. I am in no way associated with this company in any way ;;
just a truly amazed customer honestly reporting on something positive for a change KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
you deserve your success

Great easy way to fix your Expensive Sunglasses

Great quality, IMO better than originals. Colour options, Polarized option and easy installation. Quick postage, great price. Just don't get the brand on the lens (if you even had it originally)
Website is easy to use to find your model of sunglasses. Great communication. Attention to detail.
I fixed two Arnette sunglasses at the same time.
Excellent.

Great service - good product

Very happy with my replacement lenses - so much cheaper than buying a new set of Oakleys. Easy to install and quick delivery.

Great product and even better customer service

Great product and even better customer service, hats off to this team they really go the extra mile to give great customer satisfaction. Same day response to every email.
A+++

Glad I discovered Sunglass Fix.

I have bought two sets of lenses from The Sunglass Fix for the same pair of Mako's. Dropping your sunnies and scratching them is not the end of a $200 pair of sunnies. I fix mine now for $45. I tell my friends about the service whenever I notice they are wearing scratched sunnies. Great product, snappy delivery. No complaints whatsoever.

Red Griffin
Red GriffinBrisbane

Better than original Maui Jims

Great value Ray Ban 4160 replacements!

After breaking the lenses in my Ray Ban 4160 shades I struggled to find replacements so had put them on the shelf to collect dust.
Then by chance found these guys who could supply a set of replacements at excellent value. It took a little while for delivery to the UK(I did use the cheapest option for delivery) and yes they don't have the Ray Ban logo but who cares....I got my shades back!....nice one fellas thanks!

Cheers

Damon

Prada replacement lenses

Ordered replacement lenses for my beloved Prada sunglasses and could not be happier. Followed the website instructions and with patience and persistence i managed to change them myself. Their delivery time, packaging and and quality of product is exceptional.
Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Happy to have found sunglass fix

I ordered some replacement lenses for a pair of Prada sunglasses from sunglasse fix. They fit the glasses and the quality was very good. Although it didn't have prada etched in the lens, I was okay with that. For the price to replace the lines from sunglasse fix compared to a new pair of pradas I am more than happy with the results. Shipping took a while since they come from Australia, but they have a great customer service department that was helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to a friend and use their services and products again

Colin
From Ontario Canada

Imitation lenses!

No logo on lenses and slight variation in lense color leads me to believe these are not maui jim. Clarity seems less quality Unfortunately i didn't notice the fine print stating that no logo would be on my lenses. Cheesy option, should have went to Maui jim directly.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix
Bern28
Bern28Brisbane

Good Replacement Option for Oakley Lenses

Good choice

Brought replacement lenses for my sunglasses .
Excellent service , good price , fast delivery , top .quality lenses
Excellent company
My top recommendation .
Greetings from Croatia
Nikica L.

awesome service

The how to install video, explains everything in simple terms and is so easy to do. The new lens are just the best. Never go any where else for my sunglass fix.

happy chappy
happy chappy

Excellenr service from Sungass fix

5 out of 5 stars
I had two pairs of custom made Polaroid lenses for my designer sunglasses made up. I rang sunglass fix & got excellent support and advice prior to sending the frames off. I couldn't fault the service and can't fault the quality I highly recommend The Sunglass Fix don't waste your time looking elsewhere go direct to their Web site you won't be disappointed
My sunnies look brilliant & I would definitely use them again. ☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Scooter the Truckie
Scooter the TruckieSouth Australia

The Sunglass Fix

I purchased 2 pairs of Oakley lenses from sunglass fix on a Monday had them by the Wednesday.Couldn't fault the service and can't fault the quality I highly recommend The Sunglass Fix don't waste your time looking elsewhere go direct to their Web site you won't be disappointed ☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Other Optical Retailers