The Sunglass Fix

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Listing monitored by The Sunglass Fix

PJJT
PJJTSydney, NSW

Astonishingly good quality

Didn't know you could get replacement lens, found this while searching to buy replacements for my 2 two favourite Ray Bans, one probably over 3 years old. Didn't expect them to firstly stock for both pairs or be as good as the RBs lenses they were replacing - but shocked - literally cannot tell them apart, quality, clarity and colour easily as good as the RB lenses, both for the non and polarised sets I got. Top it off got delivery in less than a week, very cool packaging, great comms, easy instructions. Outstanding, I'll never need to buy another frame again!

Ahmed
AhmedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

There is a reason why they get great reviews

Professional and quick service (despite COVID interruptions). Lens are superb and fitting was a breeze. For only $50 for the lens, absolute bargain compared to a new pair of my favourite Oakley sunnies. Cheers Everyone :)

replacement lenses perfect

fell across sunglass fix looking for new glasses and saved heaps, choice was unreal, delivery great, better lenses than original

bucasian
bucasian

excellent service and quality product

approached the business with suspicion but found service to be straight forward and product delivered on time and of best quality

Best ever!

Good quality, fast delivery, perfect and easy match on the my sunglass. A pleasure to by from you, many thanks!

Tracy Dennis
Tracy DennisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Was a bit wary of an online purchase but am really pleased at just how good the new lenses are

Needed new lens for my ten year old arnette rage glasses. Searched online for replacement lenses and found sunglass fix. Was wary about ordering online as to quality of lens and whether they would fit as described. Took about 4 business days to arrive(in the middle of lockdown in NSW). Easily fitted the new lenses following the instructions. Actually got out and about for the first time today and I have to say I am really impressed with the new lenses. So much so that I am going to order a spare set for these frames and some new lenses for another set I have. My advice to anyone thinking about a purchase is do it, I am more than happy with both product and service.

Customer mistake delt with professionally and quickly

Took measurements of my old Oakley Cranks. I got the measurements wrong at my end and the lenses didn’t fit. Sunglass Fix make it easy to return the lenses and even offer a service in which they will custom fit the lenses or identify the lenses if you send the glasses to them.
Real positive outcome from a stupid customer error.
Very happy

Gunter
GunterSydney Surrounds, NSW

New lenses for Oakley TrillbeX

Great, easy to use online store. Ordered new lenses which arrived way before the promised time. Awesomely presented packaging and a great product. Thank you!

Eduardo
EduardoIllawarra, NSW

Great replacement lenses

ordered a replacement polarised lenses for my Oakley sunnies which has scratches. The item came quickly and was easy to replace my old one. Highly recommended.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Thanks Eduardo, appreciate your taking the time to share your positive experience with Sunglass Fix.
Enjoy your sunnies and glad we were able to get them up and running again.
Craig Anderson - CEO and Founder - Sunglass Fix

Elliot N.
Elliot N.Gippsland, VIC

Perfect fit & great quality! Oakley Sliver

Ordered replacement lenses for my old Oakley Sliver sunglasses. Arrived in 7 days, fitted perfectly & look great. Better than the originals! Recommended! Replacements from Oakley were super expensive in comparison. Staff quick & responsive to questions also.

DamoSydney, NSW

Amazing service and fit

Had the replacement lenses withing 3 days of ordering for my RayBan glasses. Fitted perfect. These glasses are now my favourite pair to wear again. Great Australian company.

Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely stoked with SFxUltra

Absolutely stoked. Ordered replacement lens for Coach sunnies on 1 jan 2021 (SFxUltra). Arrived rural NZ on 14th Jan. Lens are better than the original. Super easy to install. Definitely using these guys again.

Rayban Liteforce Lenses

After shopping around for weeks to try and find replacement lenses for my Rayban Liteforce I came across The Sunglass Fix who not only stocked them but had them marginally cheaper than every other competitor. Fast forward a few months later I had to replace them because of my clumsiness.
Michelle in customer service had them replaced within a matter of days! You just don't get this quality of customer service or warranty support in 2020. They've got a lifetime customer in me! THANKYOU!

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great lenses

Good quality good colour perfect match to originals, friendly company to deal with, very helpful when I called them for assistance and inquiring of my order
Thanks heaps for a great service

Great Customer Service

I ordered replacement lenses for my Ray Bans and when they arrived I quickly discovered I had ordered the incorrect lenses for my frames.
One email later and the correct lenses were on the way - no questions asked and no issues even though it was my error.
The correct lenses have now arrived and fit perfectly and have restored my glasses to new.

KStar
KStarasked
The Sunglass Fix

Hi there, just wondering the difference between polarised lens & your SFxEdge lens? Thanks so much

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi KStar, polarized lenses have a 2nd layer which is the polarization lens. This film acts like a million microscopic mirrors that reflect light away from your eyes if the light is coming in at an angle. It's designed to block road and overhead glare.
Cosmetically they look the same as a regular (SFX Edge Lens).
All our lenses block 100% UV and high quality lenses. It's just the polarized that have the added glare protection which makes them a lot more popular. They are more complex to make thus cost a bit more. If you don't have polarized lenses today then the Edge would be perfect if you enjoy what you have.
Here's more information on our site.

Hope that helps, Craig and the team at Sunglass Fix

Gazz
Gazzasked
The Sunglass Fix

Do they do prescription lenses to suit the sunglasses?
Gareth

Damo

Not that I know about. Mine where a change out from RayBan mirror glasses. They are an amazing company if you need a direct change. No branding.

JennyD
JennyDasked
The Sunglass Fix

How long is shipping to Canada? Postal code N3W 2G9. I'm looking to replace polarized lenses for my husbands Maui Jim Stingrays. He's a little worried buying 'aftermarket' but you do have really good reviews. If you have anything to add to ease his mind that be great. Thx so much.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Jenny, Normally shipping to Canada can take 2-3 weeks with our free shipping or for a few dollars you can upgrade to express and get it in 1-2 weeks with tracking. However, with international borders closed all bets are off. DHL is no longer guaranteeing times. We've seen dealys of 1-3 weeks over what they state. Good news is it appears to be getting better. It's not all DHL, They use the domestic postal systems to perform the last leg within country and that's taking way longer than normal due to pandemic distancing and other reasons. Anyhow, best case at prsent is probably 2 weeks. Worse case 5 or 6.
Sorry, wish things were better but the world will get back to normal before long.
Craig and the team at Sunglass Fix