The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services

3.8

Abdoul

AbdoulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Cleaning - ON time as promised

I will highly recommend Sunshine Eco cleaning for their good work & professionalism when we moved house. Even though we gave them a call at the last minute, they came as promised & on time and did a great job. We got our full bond back

Brain Burton

Brain BurtonSunshine Coast

End Of Lease Cleaning

I have been using them to clean my bond cleaning and carpet cleaning for the last few years. They always do the good bond cleaning. I have not got any problems from our real estates in my third end of lease cleaning. I highly recommend your services for a bond and carpet cleaning in Sunshine Coast.

Dass

DassSunshine Coast

Best Carpet Cleaning

This review is a little bit delayed but I'd like to thank your service guy as he did an outstanding job with my carpet stains and sofas! He was also on time so I'll definitely recommend you.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services compares to other House Cleaning Services

Best Bond & Carpet Cleaning

Good cleaning company, the cleaners were on time. The property manager did make a small re-cleaning checklist for which the cleaners came back the next day and fixed everything in an hour or so. Highly recommend for the Bond & Carpet Cleaning

Carpet Cleaning & End of Lease Cleaning

We got our full bond money back. Our Real estate agent was so happy in the cleaning. We highly recommend the this business for the end of lease cleaning...

Joddie

JoddieSunshine Coast

End of Lease Cleaning- Bond Cleaning

I want to thank the Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services for the hard and effective work. My landlord was very satisfied with the cleaning standard. They were on time. Our bathroom is shining and it almost feels like you are in a hotel spa centre. Affordable service, I saved time and efforts. Thank you for the great service and keep up the good work. Highly recommended for bond back cleaning.

Vson

VsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very nice cleaners - Deep Clean!!!

Happy with the service they have been providing for my own house and office. Their cleaners are very punctual and leave no mark for complaints.

October 21st 2019 Update: Reliable, Effective & Disciplined Cleaners

They come to my house everyday. Most of the time I have had the same cleaners to do the job. They are very punctual & like their work. Thanks Harry! Definitely recommend them.

Ricky

RickyBuderim

Perfect & On Time Cleaners

Thanks for coming to our house on short notice. Very impressed with your cleaning services and our carpet now looks like brand new. Will highly recommend to my family friends.

Best Cleaners of Sunshine Coast

Peter did a great job on 2 bathrooms. This is the second time he has had to come to clear mould from the walls. Peter is very thorough and very obliging - I had to change dates and times several times and he was just so good about it. Highly recommend this Services. Excellent job.

House Cleaning Services

Nishan

NishanSunshinecoast

Great end of lease cleaning

Cleaning is a crap job, which is why tenants pay companies like this to do it for them. We hired Sunshine eco cleaning services to do our end of lease clean, carpet clean and pest control. They were recommended by our real estate. They did a complete great job. They were punctual and polite.

Cargray