The Surfboard Warehouse

The Surfboard Warehouse (page 3 of 10)

Dunny

Dunnyfrankston

Magic carpet long board style SUP

I’m writing this review on my new Mistress SUP. I’ve had it for about 6 weeks and done plenty of surfing on it. Took me a while to get used to manouvering it due to the long narrow tail but no worries now. This board is totally awesome and rides just like a big long board but is surprisingly loose! I can swing it around like my smaller SUP but have the bonus of walking and nose riding!! I have the 32” version as I feel the 28 inch version doesn’t have enough volume for me. I’m 88 kilos and fit. A in between model would be good tho. Is but one! Highly recommend this beast

Angus S

Angus SSydney, NSW

They are the best

I have purchased many SUP's, paddles and some surfboards from these guys for me and my mates and had them shipped down to Sydney. they give fantastic service and their products are close to the quality and performance of the big name leading brands.
Happy to recommend them

Kelly

KellyCentral Coast

Exceptional Service and great business

I stumbled upon this little surf shop in Mooloolaba whilst on holidays and stopped only because of the sale prices on the board out the front. I come from the central coast and board prices are much dearer down here so my curiosity got the better of me and I had a look at their sup range as I was wanting to downsize. The manager there was extremely helpful and put in the extra mile, even dropping the board off once it was setup as we were only staying at the hotel down the road. Its been two months now and I am finally writing a review as the board has been amazing and this little store is simply fantastic

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how The Surfboard Warehouse compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Joseph

JosephBurleigh

So good

Delta is a little f'in ripper of a board and I am so stoked on the performance. I normally ride a 5'11 shortboard but grabbed the 5'10 as they didn't make a 5'11 and the board incredible. Off the lip, plenty of speed and just gauges through turns I am really stoked and at the price I paid it is an absolute steal.

My best surf yet

Just received my new zephyr yesterday and took it out today for its first surf and jesus christ does this board go. A little more foam than I am use to but after 2 waves I was adjusted and this thing screams down the line and I was surprised at how well it turned off the tail. My wave count was up and I swear I was surfing better. This board rocks!!!

Erin

ErinCoffs

Friendly staff

Service was really good, I first called their 1800 number and got some advice on what board would be best for me and my family. The lady on the phone was really informative and ran me through everything from bouyancy and stability to how it would go if I took it out into the surf. I then purchased online but was having trouble with Zippay working and called up to get another staff member who manually processed it for me. Couldn't be happier with the level of service as no problems were actually a problem and they made everything so easy.

Jake

JakeBuderim

I love my board

The tajen is epic and I am super happy with how well it surfs after owning a hyptokrypto for the past two years this board goes just as well but at half the price. I just ordered a spare for a trip to Bali in a week as a back up as I can get two of these for the price of one hs. epic board guys, love it.

Really? How are they in business?

Shocking service. How on earth they manage to sell a board beats me. I tried to get someone's help in one of the stores but the young staff was just useless. I think maybe they should look at who they employ!

I had no idea what I needed when I first visited the surfboard warehouse, I wanted to get the wife a standup paddleboard as a birthday present but had no idea what she needed. The phone staff were extremely helpful and patient after about 10 phone calls and a lot of procrastination they had answered all my questions. The staff are really knoweldegable and over helpful which made sure wifey had a good birthday. We got out on the water and the board was perfect so thank you very much guys for the great service and patience with an old man like me

Quick Delivery

Ordered on Tuesday and it arrived on Wednesday from Gold Coast to Sydney. Outstanding service and delivery times and the board arrived in tip top shape and was wrapped up really well. Great work guys I was very impressed.

Jules

JulesBurleigh Waters

My new go to board

I've been surfing a heap of brands and styles over the past 10 years but I just keep coming back to this shape. The zephyr is awesome and is my new go too. It gets through fat sections with ease, takes steep drops and solid swell and still performs better than by bigger and fatter fish. Really surpised at the quality and price from these guys its awesome

Rubbish surfboards beware

Surfboard arrived late, ordered online & staff were rotten to deal with throughout the whole process. Board has discolored and fin plugs have popped. No follow up service at all. So disappointed.

Zoey.S

Zoey.SAgnes Waters

4 out of 5 stars

Board arrived quickly in just 3 days after I placed my order and the staff over the phone where really helpful and informative. The board I selected was a zephyr after coming down from a large fish and the quality looks great. Still to take it out in the water and therefore can't give you guys 5 stars yet.

GT2036

GT2036Sydney

Quality Product, Helpful Staff, Great Service

Whilst I had some reservations about buying a surfboard online, I recently purchased one from The Surfboard Warehouse and was impressed with their service and product quality. Living interstate meant my questions and queries needed to be answered on their chat line. The staff were patient, knowledgeable and supportive. Ordering and payment were seamless and the board and option pack arrived in perfect condition within their timeframe.

Heaps of fun

The atlantis halo has been heaps of fun and so easy to use and paddle. I am enjoying the water again and going out regularly as you can see everything so much more clearly compared to my kayak. When I am standing up paddling I have seen heaps of fish, sting rays and even dolphins it has been an amazing purchase

Chloe Banstein

Chloe BansteinBurleigh Waters

Friendly and super helpful staff

I had been shopping around for my very first surf board for a couple of weeks and checked out a heap of stores but didn't get any service or help at all. I was really happy with the staff here as they took the time and explained everything to me i would have been in the shop for over an hour. The young guy who served me waxed my board added the grip and fins and even helped me put it in the cover and gave me a few tips on where to start. Couldn't be happier with my experience as they were super helpful and now after i have been surfing can get to me feet.

Frank

FrankBurleigh

Should have bought one sooner.

Been surfing for over 30 years and always ridden customs but ive been out of the water now for a little over two years due to a shoulder injury and needed a high volume board to get my fitness back up. Haven't owned a mal in for as long as I can remember so I got one from surfboard warehouse as its not really my cup of tea. The board goes so well I dont think i will ever return to my shortboards as I am catching more waves than the younger lads and i can catch them for days. The board goes incredibly well and for the price it is a bit of a joke i really should have bought one sooner.

Samuel.D

Samuel.DMountain Creek

like a rocket

After seeing an ad on Facebook I decided to grab myself a jet by Beau Young seeing it was on special. I didn't expect much given the cheaper price tag but this thing is truly awesome. It is like a rocket down the line, pushes through fat sections and absolutely hammers. The jet has held up well so far and i've used it in a lot of different conditions and would have to be my favourite board at home.

Joane.B

Joane.BPottsville

Great for fitness

After having a child I wanted to get rid of the baby weight and was not keen on going to the gym so I thought I would give stand up paddle a go. Staff sold me a Halo 9.6 and it has been great for my fitness as I have been loosing the weight and can now see my abs coming through as it really activates my core. This has been the best decision I have made and something I am actually able to stick too.

Keiran

KeiranCoolangatta

So damn fun!

My Evoke is just over 3 months old now and damn this board is a lot of fun. As an older guy with a busted shoulder I was hesitant to start up supping and give up my old longboard but now I am hooked. For a board that is 10foot long this things turns amazingly well and doesn't hurt my shoulder carrying it to the water or paddling around for hours. I hate to say it but I think the longboard will be staying in the garage for sometime now as this thing is the bees neez.

See all The Surfboard Warehouse reviews

Andy

Andyasked

Has anyone had issues with the surfboard warehouse trying to blame the consumer for manufacturing defects on the board?

I’m still going through the headache to trying to organise a claim review. They are taking so long to sort it out. Even after I supplied so many photos on three seperate occassions. I was wondering how they get away with this. All
I want is my money back. I don’t want to buy there again.

Troy
Troy

I haven't come across this problem at all mate. That's an unfortunate situation you find yourself in but if I was you, I would let them know that if it isn't rectified soon then you will be taking your complaint to consumer watch and the ombudsmen. I know you don't want to buy from them again, but maybe you could do a simple board swap. Old for new. Even though you have had a bad customer experience with them, atleast you will have a rideable board. Good luck mate.

Dazzer
Dazzer

If your on the Northern Beaches I'd talk to George at Manly Surfboards. Only ever had one issue with a board I bought from them and it was replaced instantly.

Frans H.

Frans H.asked

Those delamination issues are a worry. It would be easy to hit over 70 degrees in the sun or on a closed up car in summer. Especially in the tropics or ozzy. So its the air inside pressurizing the deck. Why not add a simple pressure release valve in the boards. Problem solved!

The Surfboard Warehouse
John M.The Surfboard Warehouse

Hi Frans, Thanks for your enquiry. So you are aware, pressure valves do not prevent delamination, as this is a side effect of the foam core literally melting. Boards that have a valve installed (such as a goretex valve) can still delaminate and either contract like a raisin as the air releases from the valve or if exposed to higher temperatures expand as the valve can only release a certain amount of air per minute (in cases where boards are left in cars this is typically the case). We run valves in all boards above 9ft but this is not to prevent heat damage.

Ben

Benasked

Has anyone owned a Walsh Surf Designs Mini Mal?

See all The Surfboard Warehouse questions