The Swank Store

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kathie S.

Kathie S.Sydney, NSW

Not Happy!

Have purchased many items before however, when I sent back the Gypsy Dress which did not fit right, I was not given a refund just a credit note. I dont necessarily need anything else as I have quite a bit of their clothes so a Refund would be great. Apparently is was on SALE and no returns on Sale items. Nearly all of their clothes r on sale all of the time. Be careful as you have to go to a separate part of the website to actually read the fine print regarding this. This should be clearly noted in the description regarding terms of return/refunds at not hidden elsewhere. Not happy at all. Very unhappy customer who will be spreading the word!

Sizing Slightly small

awiseowl

awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

Gorgeous Silk Clothing Well Worth Money

Bought a mini dress & cold shoulder dress at their sale.
Mini dress awesome, cold shoulder dress, size 8 to 14, a bit big but I could live with it for the price I paid.
The colours suited me.
Was surprised at how good the quality was.
Sits nicely & not too flimsy or see thru.
Really good value, amazing really!
So similar & comparable to the other v expensive brand beginning with a C and ending an a.
I have 2 silk kaftans from C & I think I will be shopping here from now.
Delivery was fast too.
luxury affordable clothes xx

Kezza

KezzaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Clothing absolutely gorgeous... customer service so helpful ... would highly recommend..this online store is on the top of my list. The quality of their gorgeous clothing is 10/10. Love, love love..

MissBeeHaven

MissBeeHavenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Luxury Fabric

Wear silk caftans all summer here in Queensland. They are perfect for travel. We are spending time in the Caribbean & I'll be taking 4, lightweight & so easy to wash, they pack into a tiny space in your carry on luggage. I would suggest to carefully check the photos, sometimes the actual colour isn't as intense as shown online, which is a pity. I have purchased several when discounted, & even though they state 'no refunds or exchange' I couldn't wear a caftan top, (the sleeves were not flattering) they were willing to exchange. Very happy with my purchases!

JennyC

JennyCPerth

Fabulous kaftans

I have been buying fabulous silk kaftans from the Swank Store over the last few years and have had nothing but the best service from Ashie and the staff. If there has been a problem, it has been easily fixed, and my kaftans are always admired- gorgeous patterns and colours

Shayne

ShayneSydney, NSW

Love, love, love my Swank Store items.

I have many different products. All beautiful quality silk. Magnificent colours. Great embellishments. I get so many compliments. And they are perfect for travel. Light, no crush, breathable, rinse out beautifully. I have kaftans, tops, kiminos, dresses. So versatile.
The service, returns policy and variety are fantastic. Love the sales...purchased several Christmas presents. And in August they gave me a free gift and a gift card. What other company does that!

Product Appearance As advertised

Love this store my favourite place to shop

So easy to browse on line great range to order from easy to order delivery was in the same week quality was fantastic and half the price of other retailers

Love this shop!

I have purchased many of the kaftans over the last two years and all have been fabulous! I am so glad I found your store, can't wait for all the new season one to arrive. Im a plus size girl and just love how I look and feel when I wear them. I always get a compliment from people in my Swank kaftans.

Fabulous Kaftans

I have purchased many Kaftans over the year and always get lots of compliments from my friends. The Kaftans are beautiful, easy to care for and fabulous to wear. Always great service. Yes, I love the Swank Store, and I will be back for more. To top it off I received a beautiful gift in August for free. Thank you so much for that.

Sizing Slightly large

Carmen

CarmenMelbourne

Love the gorgeous colors and quality of silk

Love this store have purchased many kaftans from them. The service is amazing and the quality of the silk is beautiful. Cool to wear and easy to pack when traveling. Have had many comments from people about my kaftans. Looking forward to seeing your new stock

Product Appearance As advertised

Absolutely love the silk fabric and great colours.

I love shopping at the Swank Store. I adore the fabulous silk and fantastic colours. I have always been able to exchange the products if the size is incorrect. They are very professional and obliging. Great store .

Donna M

Donna MPerth, WA

Love all my Kaftans and the friendly staff.

What ever I order always fits and looks great. I am always complimented when I am wearing a Swank outfit.
Arrival date is always correct and it is easy to track. The return policy is easy to use as they supply everything and they never say no. It is because of their professionalism I am a loyal customer, and why all my friends are now buying from them.

Di.

Di.South East Queensland, QLD

Luxury resort wear

I love this store. I have bought a few of their products. Mainly the box Kaftans. I love the prints, the fabrics and the price is reasonable. A beautiful designer luxury feel that feels devine to wear at an affordable price. AAAA++++

Product Appearance As advertised

Can’t holiday without my swank store wardrobe

I adore all my swank store pieces! I have too many to count! They wash perfectly on my silk wash (I have a front loader) and never need ironing. Can pack for a Bali holiday in a handbag as they fold to nothing, wouldn’t be without them

Anne W.

Anne W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my Swank Store items!

Easy to use website. Love the range. Fabulous quality silk, and pretty embellishments. Delivery is fast. Less than a third of the cost of other silk caftans. I have recommended The Swank Store to many of my friends.

Jude

Jude

Beautiful fashion

Have bought two items from The Swank Store. I was impressed with the speed of delivery and the quality of the two pieces.
The fabrics and colours are so eye catching and the embellishments really beautiful. Can’t wait for my trip to Fiji to show them off !

Lyn

LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service

So happy with my new kaftans. And a big thank you to El for all her help in fixing a minor problem. Would rate a 5 star service and gorgeous kaftans

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tigress perfect !

Just received my tigress short box caftan , it is perfect. Swank was so easy to use and their range of products is fantastic. Will definitely use them again and very happy to recommend

Yogi63

Yogi63

Appalling customer service and goods very poor quality

Kaftan was faulty with beads falling off it, sizing guide was misleading and the fabric was itchy to touch. No labels are on goods indicating where it is made either.

Tried to return and was abused over the phone twice and told they would not give me a refund and that I’d need to go to FairTrade if I wanted my money back. It was very confronting.

It took me months and a lot of time to get back what I was entitled to, I wish I had read all the reviews online before purchasing from them as this is a very common complaint against The Swank Store. Buyer Beware.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

They won’t respond & Dress didn’t fit

First I didn’t know if item is on sale you can’t get a refund, only an exchange. Most items are on sale. I spent $30 to return it and now for a week customer service won’t respond to my emails. I’m going to have to report them to my cc company. Saw The Swank Store on Esty, all items said, Silk Polyester.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Delores R.
Delores R.

JustCuriousasked

CURIOUS .... How many of you would actually know if you were wearing 100% silk ? How many of you know a silk from immitation ? I am in the process of emailing directly as I have always sewn & know materials - both by sight & feeling of the non natural materials on my skin that react with me. My latest purchase of the moroccan full length kaftan is not 100% silk & the print is blurry

Travelbug
Travelbug

Hi...granted not many of us may know and we are trusting what they say. But I would know by wearing as I am comfortable in silk in tbe sun. And sweat very badly if a polyest err or even a blend. I have several of the pieces. Never had a problem with the material but sometimes with the quality control of the sewing(pattern at seam not matching. And length is not always correct.

JustCurious

I am one of the unusual people who can feel vibration / energy between natural and un natural. Thank goodness I did not pay full price for this the Moroccan full length kaftan !

Jan

Janasked

Tried ringing tried emailing but get no answer
What is the problem?
Please call me on 0438291031 Jan Van ette

Kim
Kim

Like the rest of us who are still waiting for the Swankstore to return phone calls. Absolutely discraceful . They have lost my business .

Get an answer from our members and The Swank Store representatives