The Swank Store

The Swank Store

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Beautiful fashion

Have bought two items from The Swank Store. I was impressed with the speed of delivery and the quality of the two pieces.
The fabrics and colours are so eye catching and the embellishments really beautiful. Can’t wait for my trip to Fiji to show them off !

Best customer service

So happy with my new kaftans. And a big thank you to El for all her help in fixing a minor problem. Would rate a 5 star service and gorgeous kaftans

Tigress perfect !

Just received my tigress short box caftan , it is perfect. Swank was so easy to use and their range of products is fantastic. Will definitely use them again and very happy to recommend

Product Appearance As advertised

Appalling customer service and goods very poor quality

Kaftan was faulty with beads falling off it, sizing guide was misleading and the fabric was itchy to touch. No labels are on goods indicating where it is made either.

Tried to return and was abused over the phone twice and told they would not give me a refund and that I’d need to go to FairTrade if I wanted my money back. It was very confronting.

It took me months and a lot of time to get back what I was entitled to, I wish I had read all the reviews online before purchasing from them as this is a very common complaint against The Swank Store. Buyer Beware.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Dear Yogi63, we appreciate how you personally may feel & we would love to make you feel better - BUT anonymous posting under name YOGI63 means we cant see your name or try to help you - that said - reviews are only left when customers have bad experiences - with Ove 35,000 sales in the last 3 years, the negative reviews are few & far between - As it relates specifically to the item quality, our items are made of silk & as such should NOT be scratchy in anyway whatsoever Where you would be looking for a refund - items purchased on sale at between 50% - 70% off are not refundable - but you can get an exchange or a credit note WE would love to chat to you directly, but anonymous reviews make it impossible to reach out to you - that said, should you wish to liaise with us directly, please feel free to contact us on 1300 076 839

They won’t respond & Dress didn’t fit

First I didn’t know if item is on sale you can’t get a refund, only an exchange. Most items are on sale. I spent $30 to return it and now for a week customer service won’t respond to my emails. I’m going to have to report them to my cc company. Saw The Swank Store on Esty, all items said, Silk Polyester.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi there Delores, RE: Etsy selling items made from Polyester, these must be inferior knock offs a our label is NEVER made from silk & we do not sell on ETSY - re: not getting back to you on email, we've not had a single email from a name 'delores' but we urge you to reach out to us on 1300 076 839 so that we can help you with your sizing request We offer exchanges or credit notes on all items purchased on saleAfter this review you did ship my replacement dress 2 days later and 4 days after the review you emailed me back finally after approx 10 days of not responding to my emails. The dress replacement is beautiful and fits great and I would like more but since it cost me $30 to send it back and countless emails because of lack of response I can't risk it. A woman has to know that if something isn't right when spending $100 plus dollars that the return is easy. There must be good customer service after all you want our business right? You should have a distributor in the US so your US clients don't have to pay $30 for a return and that $30 is without tracking so with tracking wld of been more. I hope our encounter helps you do some things differently because your dresses are beautiful and plus size woman will love them. I've sold on Ebay for years and would be happy to be your distributor, but only if you allow me to give excellent customer service.Hi Delores, how are you? Please note that you did send your item back for an exchange - As is our company mandated protocol, as soon as the item arrived back in studio we exchanged your item & sent it to you in the USA :-) really hope you love your new replacement item & we do look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon

Excellent quality

The fabric is truly light, cool & lovely. Print was as good as in the pictures. Not as many or as glittery as I expected the beading to be but still lovely. 100% Silk unlike other much more expensive brands falsely advertising as Silk.

Product Appearance As advertised

These caftans & dresses are amazing

I have bought a lot of things from the swank store the fit is amazing , the material is fantastic & I’ve never had to return a thing Their customer service is 2nd to none they can’t help u enough I just bought a dress & I forgot to pay express post & I needed it for nxt Tuesday as I’m going away I wrote to them & said I had a problem the dress wouldn’t make it in time so they waive red the postage fee $15 & I received the dress y/day & only ordered it on Sunday they were amazing I would never hesitate to order from them & their specials are amazing thank u again for ur help it’s much appreciated urs truly Sheree

Product Appearance As advertised

Exceptional customer service and fantastic dresses!

I had bought from this store last year and was very happy with the quality of my purchase and the time it took to ship so I went back to buy a couple more dresses this year. Unfortunately the dress I chose was sent in the wrong size. El and the team addressed the issue straight away and offered to replace it without hesitation. I was surprised to see they had also added a gift for the inconvenience. It was also amazing to see the package arrive a day earlier than expected. I have to say this was the best customer service I had ever experienced. What was fantastic to see was that El had also taken the time to personally write a note to me about the mix up.

I would recommend this store to everyone out there as their quality of clothes and products matches their customer service.

Some products not perfect

I have loved many of the items. Great quality and lovely to wear. I have never had trouble with returns. However, I recently purchased Blanco LaNeve Kaftan Tunic Top (longer style) and the matching ling cape to wear to a wedding. The tunic top pattern was not meeting at seams. I was offered a replacement, which was worse. I was offered a refund. But I really wanted this top. I tried to explain several times that I wanted the top but really did not want to pay the price. No discount offered. Today, if I ordered this top it is 30% discount. Seriously, not happy!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Poor quality clothes & terrible customer service

I bought a dress over a year ago and the quality was good and I was very happy with it. The two dresses and top I recently ordered were just awful, super thin material, lots of the crystals had fallen off in the packaging and more when I tried on the garments.One dress was stuck together with 'glue' on the inside so a replacement was sent, but the material was SO thin I would need to wear a slip underneath. I sent a very nice letter explaining all the faults and asking for a refund but they will not refund me, just offering a store credit, why would I want to order more sub standard clothes? Have referred my case to PayPal, hopefully they will have more luck getting my money back for me. I will never order from this company again as they have destroyed any goodwill I might have had with them.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi there Lesley, we appreciate your feedback - thank you for sharing! Its such a shame that your 2nd order with us was nowhere near as great as your first one. We do always try our best to provide high quality products @ great prices & in this instance, as you have stated, replacement items WERE sent to you in a effort to show you how much we love you & all our customers as well. We are so glad that you were able to take advantage of our FREE DRESS Promotion in your most recent order! Regarding crystals falling off in packet - this by far & wide is a result of crystals falling out of the 'extra crystals packet' supplied on the tag with the garment. Where you advise the item was glued together, this is simple to rectify as a customer at home, by simply pulling garment out of packaging & separating the fabric - This is a factor of having 'crystals hand fixed' to the garment with glue & is standard with this style of clothing Regarding fabrication, we use 100% pure premium silk, where we pride ourselves on the quality of the garments that are made by hand, your explanation of the fabric being thin & you would need to wear a slip, we believe, is not true. We always test our garments & were we are well aware of your order, we tested out numerous items, identical to your order, to ensure they are not see thru, We are always here to support all of our customers with legitimate concerns, but we do believe that a ONE STAR review may not be a true reflection of our garments & your experience with us - WE ALWAYS try our absolute best but when customer may not get exactly what they demand inspite of us trying our hardest with providing replacement items at our cost & explaining the situation to the customer - a one star review Is submitted. Where you have now raised a case with PayPal, we now must communicate via official PayPal channels. In addition to the above, one of our leadership team members will reach out to you on email, We thank you for shopping with us & we sincerely thank you for sharing your feedback With kindest of regards, TheSwankStore Customer Service Team

Beautiful product and amazing customer service!!

The Swank Store has the most amazing and luxurious items. I had so many compliments on my dress the first time I wore it and still do. It feels great to wear, love the flow of it. The other great think about the Swank store is their staff. There was an item I bought but I changed my mind, I wanted to exchange it but the dress I wanted to exchange it to was sold out in my size. I gave them a call and not only did they happily exchange it they found the size I wanted and gave me a massive discount!! They were just so lovely and super helpful through the whole process I was amazed! Shout out to you Swank team!! I’ve been back to buy more dresses since and can’t fault them. Do yourself a favour and shop the Swank Store, you won’t regret it!!

Lovely Designs

The quality of the garments are excellent.
The designs are beautiful and easy wearing, generous in sizing.
I have bought several tops now a dress WOW. The Customer Service is great, they are always very helpful.

Feeling Fabulous

I generally don’t purchase online clothing because I get disappointed when they arrive and they either don’t fit or are different to how they are pictured. Not THE SWANK STORE. I have purchased two dresses, a robe and a long Kaftan. OMG all garments are to die for, they fit beautifully, the colours are amayzing, timeless designs, fabric is gorgeous and the beading is different on each one. I feel beautiful in them even though I am a larger person. They come within a few days of purchase and respond quickly to any questions. I would highly recommend The Swank Store clothing to anyone. I find myself going back for more.

Totally enjoyed

I love so much both of my dresses! Amazing quality, great wear in hot weather, so relaxing and comfortable. Will buy more for sure!

Was impressed with very quick (which was also free) and how easy it was to purchase my dresses.

Great customer service

I have purchased from the Swank Store before, and they have always delivered to my expectations. Postage is prompt, and my orders are with me 3-4 days later. The quality of their products never disappoints.

Recently, I had to exchange an item due to wrong size being sent to me. Dealing with the customer service team was a breeze. I emailed the details and got a response the same day, with a prepaid return label attached so I could send back the wrong size item. I got a replacement kaftan in just a few days too with absolutely no fuss.

Product Appearance As advertised

worst customer service ever, have now emailed 3 times and message twice no response

ordered 2 dresses received order around 6 weeks, too small returned on 4/1/2019 no response from several emails and messages, can only assume I can kiss goodbye to my money

still no contact

Stunning Clothes! Looooove them!

Fabulous team to deal with, really helpful. With my second order I received a gift of a scarf which could also easily be used as a wrap, just gorgeous & so generous of the Swank team.
I have 2 of their box Kaftans and the material is so light & luxurious to wear. I'm not a small girl but these Kaftans make me look positively skinny & who doesn't want that! I am 100% happy with every aspect of the Swank Store, from the ease of ordering, prompt delivery and luxurious fabrics & style.
Highly recommended.

Product Appearance As advertised

Loved it, will definitely shop again!

Really easy to deal with - from browsing the products on the site to checking out all the way through to delivery. I purchased the Florentina cold shoulder v-neck dress, and it arrived the day after. I'm impressed with the quality of the dress - beautiful fabric and finishes, and the dress is so nice to wear on a hot day!
I will definitely be back for more outfits!

loved it

I was surprised to have my dress next day! Was a hot day and I so much enjoyed wearing it for my girls night out! All outfits work for many occasions and suit all types of body. Hope to order few more items soon.

Do not buy from this store!

I got sent the wrong size & when I went to ask for the correct size it was sold out.
Now the company won't refund it. Do not buy off them.

Dear Kathy, how are you? We are unable to see the official name on your order for us to help you with your request - we are always happy to refund IMMEDIATELY for an incorrect item being sent to you - Can you please advise your full name or email address so that we may be able to liaise with you & take care of this for you? Look forward to hearing from you soon