Patty

PattySydney, NSW

Perfect Kaftan for my birthday

Im a lover of my new Eden long kaftan. I am skeptical about online shopping but the girls at swank were so helpful over the phone. They gave me sizing advice and helped me with ideas on how to wear it. Well priced and great quality. Love you girls

P. Tab

P. TabSydney, NSW

2nd purchase & love this store

This is my second purchase and I can’t say a bad word about this boutique. Fast delivery & beautiful kaftan. They also included a little gift for me too. Highly recommend & I’ll definitely shop here again. Thanks girls!

Anne Greta Johnsson

Anne Greta JohnssonNew South Wales

Wrong kaftan

I ordered a long kaftan and was sent a short one. Then surprisingly the one I wanted and paid for was out of stock. Won’t be buying anything more from this shop.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Jas

JasSydney, NSW

Wow... What a store

My item arrived exactly the same as advertised. It was a perfect fit. I loved the way my requests were handled by the TSS team.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great company to deal with!

Ordered my items and got it the very same day! Love the products and and the packaging from The Swank Store. Came with a surprise gift a bath bomb! Will definitely be shopping more ❤️

Shima P

Shima PSydney, NSW

Perfect fit of my clothing and amazing customer service!!! Love Love Love this store ❤️

Outstanding customer service, easy to go through website, received products with a delay but really amazing quality, recommend to everyone.

Alka

AlkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!! Recommend to Everyone

I Received what I ordered, Great Quality and Awesome customer service. Always Receive so many complements and recommend to everyone!!

Reviewhonestly

ReviewhonestlyWestern Australia

Respond

I had an issue with shredding and I contacted on four occasions - first I got asked for more detail (which I provided) then nothing more after I contacted a further three times. That said, I kept receiving promotional sales material from them.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Dress, love the material

Lovely colours, easy dress to wear and looks fantastic on. The fabric design is a little quirky and love the matching clutch!

Jannette Giardina

Jannette GiardinaPerth, WA

Rude and unprofessional

Would not deal with the Swankstore again.Ordered a top and the incorrect one was sent by the company the item I ordered was no longer in stock so I asked for a refund which I was told would be issued .Have emailed and rung on several occasions and they keep saying they will LOOK in to it .The lady answering my calls is extremely rude and has no customer service skills at all.She is abrupt and no at all interested in resolving issue Have now put in complaint with ACCC .
Give this store a miss

Nathan House

Nathan House Sydney, NSW

1st Order Love this store!

Purchased a kaftan for my mum and she loves it! Very fast delivery received item in two days. They were also very helpful and nice when I called customer service for some advice. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Cheryl

Cheryl Sydney, NSW

2nd order

Fantastic arrived within 5 days of ordering colours amazing cut style and size perfect Thankyou Ashley and SWANK
Free Gift with purchase very nice

Jill B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Disappointing

I ordered a tunic top that was RRP $199 but on sale for $159. It was a terrible fit and very poor quality. It was absolutely not 100% silk. It had a very cheap finish and just not what I expected. I sent it back expecting a full refund as per the website. Only to be told as it was reduced I could only expect a store credit. I mean REALLY!!! The last thing I wanted to do was spend anymore money in this store but did anyway as I had no choice. The credit was for $159, the new purchase was $149. It would not allow me to to use the extra $10 owed to me for my shipping costs.....unbelievable. so I had to pay more money to these thieves.
I have know expectation of my new purchase, just hope its good enough to do the housework in

Buffy

BuffySouth East Queensland, QLD

Colour and glam

Love the bright, statement colours in my kaftan. Comfortable and cool. I feel artistic as a wear my item. Can I hand wash safely?

KathleenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful, love them

Thank you for the beautiful frocks. I received mine today and they are beautiful. Thank you for the one for the 4th day of Christmas one. I will be back as soon as I can get the money. Kathleen

Kathleen

I am not getting anymore emails for each day of christmas

Stephanie

StephanieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love Swank Store!

I have so many items from the Swank Store; silk tunics, maxi dresses and long and short kaftans and each and every one of them is a treasured part of my wardrobe!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

The most beautiful clutch bag

Easy experience and I am obsessed with the clutch bag
I have been looking at it for a while and I needed to have it!
A very special piece

Kat

Kat Sydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service and beautiful products

Caroline T.

Caroline T.Sydney, NSW

Couldn’t be happier!

Absolutely stunning pieces, great quality at a fantastic price point. We have sent some items to my mother in law in the US as well and she LOVES them! My go to for beautiful clothes. Fast delivery and excellent customer service.

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Great quality, stunning pieces! A must have gift or statement piece for spring summer wardrobe

I have always been a huge fan of Swankstore. I have ordered multiple items and different prints and styles over the last 6 years. Always been impressed with the quality of garments and was surprised during covid (and despite the delivery warnings) my items arrived in less than 7 days(Sydney metro). The 4 pieces I’ve just ordered will make great gifts for my mum and auntie and I’m already eyeing up the KIREINA print for myself Summer 2020 /2021 - absolutely stunning!

Jamel

Jamelasked

I would like to know when I can expect a refund for invoice 34842 and 34846
The Aria and The Indigo midi dress.
Tel 0414781013 Jamel

Jill B.

Good Luck with that. It is my experience that they will give any old excuse NOT to refund returns for any reason

CustomerService S.The Swank Store

Hi Jill B, thanks for your feedback - With items purchased on sale & at discount we offer store credit - but on all Full priced items, we offer 100% refunds at request - IN ADDITION - we also provide ALL CUSTOMERS with a FREE Returns to help facilitate all returns for our customers & so that it does not cost customers any extra to return an unwanted item.

With an online store & business as large as ours & now tracking at 40,000 + orders in less than 4 years, we have only had minimal customer complaints about returns & refunds, as per your statement.

that said, we welcome you to call us on our customer service line on 1300 076 839 to discuss your issue & a return you may have made to see if you are valid for refund (if you purchased at full price) or on sale - where you will be provisioned a store credit. Jill B, we look forward to hearing from you

Love always,
swankstore customer service

Trish Winfield

Trish Winfieldasked

When will The Swank Store refund my $300 purchases that have been returned to the store? The order was made on 13 January 2020. I have made complaints to the relevant authorities. I have also telephoned and emailed The Swank Store in good faith and to date they have done nothing to remedy the situation. Please don’t assault my intelligence by replying that I need to contact you directly. I want the refund processed to my original source payment and a letter/email/phone call telling me this has been actioned. This will not slip through the cracks. Trish Winfield invoice number 33963.

JustCuriousasked

CURIOUS .... How many of you would actually know if you were wearing 100% silk ? How many of you know a silk from immitation ? I am in the process of emailing directly as I have always sewn & know materials - both by sight & feeling of the non natural materials on my skin that react with me. My latest purchase of the moroccan full length kaftan is not 100% silk & the print is blurry

Travelbug
Travelbug

Hi...granted not many of us may know and we are trusting what they say. But I would know by wearing as I am comfortable in silk in tbe sun. And sweat very badly if a polyest err or even a blend. I have several of the pieces. Never had a problem with the material but sometimes with the quality control of the sewing(pattern at seam not matching. And length is not always correct.

JustCurious

I am one of the unusual people who can feel vibration / energy between natural and un natural. Thank goodness I did not pay full price for this the Moroccan full length kaftan !

Get an answer from our members and The Swank Store representatives