The Tap Doctor

The Tap Doctor (page 3 of 5)

2.5

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Disgusting Service

This week I had the Tap Dr from Myaree WA out to my home I was charged $718 to replace one kitchen mixer tap one shower head and 2 shower taps. I priced the items they used on line total cost of the items retail price was $150. The plumber arrived 40 mins late with no call to let me know he was running late he didn't clean off the silcone under the show head or taps as the ones he replaced were larger. I tried for several days to speak to his boss who refused to speak with me unless I rang him very early in the mornings which was not suitable to me or possible for me. I have since spoken with other plumbing services who have stated I should not have paid anymore than $375 for the work.

Rip off

My callout fee was quoted to be $450 for Sat Dec 23.
Not reasonable in my opinion. I think they were taking advantage of the xmas holidays.
There are others out there that will quote alot less.
The plumber gave me bad attitude so I didn't chose them in the end.
This is my second bad experience with this mob.
I've learnt my lesson now.

Over charged - incomplete work!

Don't use them, absolute cowboys, charged way over the top, never completed the job and won't reply to my emails for a refund.

Titilayo

Titilayoperth

Excellent Service

I had a tap doctor came in today to replace my shower heads and fix linking time. Warren from the tap doctor did an amazing job at a very well priced rate, i had a quote from another plumber before tap doctor and tap doctor quote was much more cheaper.
Warren was very professional, he was at my house on time and clean up the mess afterwards. I will definitely use tap doctor again and recommend their service to friends and family.

Jam

JamEast Fremantle

CORNERED BY THIS MOB... dont ever use them

no CALL OUT FEE MY a... Pipe under vanity came undone. No bid deal except for escape of water in our rental.
We were interstate when tenants contacted so we were not in a position to do anything ourselves. Thought I would give them ago. They insisted on putting individual mini taps on both hot and cold whether we wanted it or not. Pretty useless really unless u wanted to do the whole house. Charged a fortune for a minor job so you would be better to get someone charge a call out fee. 15 min it took and he wouldn't do it until paid in advance so we had to do bank transfer and send bank receipt. Would never use them again.

Didn't want the job

Needed an upright cooker connected and a dishwasher fitted. The cooker was just a pipe through the wall. That's all it needed. Quote was almost $1200. Just to connect an upright cooker to a fitting already there was $700. I said no. Bloke couldn't care less and left. Clearly just didn't want the job and overquoted to make me say no. Wasted my time. Will never use or recommend tap doctor.

Poor service, support and not the right fix for the problem

Not a pleasant experience with them. We used the Myaree branch. The best analogy for what they did is going to a doctor with a foot ache and the doctor amputating the foot as a cure. They did not provide me with the appropriate service for my plumbing issue, which will now continue in the future. Also, they were not upfront with the cost, which was significant for what the issue was. When I called to express my disappointment with what they did, my concern was not listened to by the area manager, who was more interested in supporting his plumber. Terrible customer service all around is an understatement. For future customers, find another plumber who will actually give you the appropriate fix that you need for your plumbing issue.

Kubo

KuboAdelaide

On time, reliable and reasonably priced

We've used the Tap Doctor in Adelaide probably 5 times over 8 years and the booking service is fantastic. The plumbers are always on time, quick, do a great job and are very reasonably priced. They installed our water-saving toilet, moved a garden tap and repaired hot water service several times. Simply, don't know what more we could ask from a plumber.

Adam R

Adam RPerth

On Time...!

Right on time!!! Urgent request and saved the day We had a leaking pipe and they saved me plenty
They delivered as promised

Thanks for the New Toilet

Rare service

I had a problem with my gas lines. They fixed the problem and cleaned up the space better than they found it.

The Ultimate Plumbing Professionals!

An amazing and comprehensive plumbing service from a very friendly and extremely knowledgeable team. Nothing was too hard and their professionalism was simply outstanding. I will be utilizing their services again and again and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sourcing hard to find products

I just wanted to say thankyou to the Tap Doctor for their help and support in sourcing hard to find yet good quality bathroom tapwear.

Great job all round

Darryn

Very happy

Was very pleased with the friendly service and quick fix for my leaking toilet. Explained the problem and the solution clearly. Fixed the issue efficiently and effectively.

Fabulous service!

We needed a water pipe moved for house rennos and it was done straight away. The service was quick, professional and not too expensive - everything you want in a trades service.

pondplanes

pondplanesPerth

Toilet cistern inlet valve not shutting off. Service man checked repair history using mobile phone to office data base, found valve within 12 months warranty and so replaced free of charge. That's service!

Hot Water System installation

Pjs

PjsPerth

Very professional

From the first call to the job finished everything was spot on! Thanks tap doctor we will always use you guys

Lynee

LyneePerth, WA

Don't EVER call out the Tap Doctor!

On two occasions my aged father has called out The Tap Doctor. Both times he has been dealt with dishonestly. On the first visit the 'tap doctor' cut a pipe and left the water to leak into the ground. (An independent plumber verified that this was the case.) When my father complained, they charged him to repair the damage the tap 'doctor' had caused. Plumbers who work for this company have no interest in the reputation of the company. My father said he has 'no problem paying for a job done properly'. Please - don't be taken in by these fast talkers.

Trewq

TrewqPerth

Professional and Efficient

The only plumber I will ever use. They were very professional and efficient. Called before they arrived and were on time. Polite and friendly did a great job at a very reasonable price and cleaned up when he was finished. I'm a very happy customer.