The Tap Doctor

The Tap Doctor (page 5 of 5)

2.5

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Not Happy :(

Paigs

Paigs

Ridiculous Labour Costs - Do Your Homework First

The guy that came out was nice enough but I was quoted almost $1600 to replace 4 sets of ceramic disc cartridges in my taps. He suggested that it would be cheaper to just replace the taps. He also didn't know how to take the taps apart - shouldn't a household plumber be familiar with all types of taps?
Did my homework and found that I could get the parts from Reece Plumbing for about $450. Ended up doing it myself. Took me about an hour since it was the first time that I have ever done it.
Thought it would be a great service that they come out and quote on site without a commitment but am glad that I said no to the work and looked into it myself.

Kristy

KristyPerth, Western Australia

Rip Offs

Wonderful Customer service when booking
On time, professional, polite
Than the BIG BUT
Was Charged $750 to replace :
Kitchen,Shower,Basin Taps
Gentleman was only here for 45 mins to complete job.
Parts Recommenced retail on parts were: $ 274 (Flixmixer is a Bunnings Carrier)
So I was charge $ 476 for 45 mins Labor.

Plumbers

Find out how The Tap Doctor compares to other Plumbers

Ted

Ted

Excellent service

They are very reliable and courteous and reasonably priced. We used them for a blocked drain which after much horror they found under the floor in the back room. We thought it was going to cost us a fortune as they were there for ages. However they only charged for a standard blocked drain so we were impressed. Also got mixer and washers done throughout whole house.
Everything. Polite clean cut trades, professional

ember

emberPerth, WA

Tap doctor plumbing

On time, professional, polite and competitive price, nothing else needs to be said they are everything you would expect from a business.

I have an an occassion to use this company on two separate occassions and have found them to be reliable, professional, polite on both visits. I have no hesitation using this business again. Thank you Tap Doctor there are others that can learn from your business skills.
Proffessional business. refreshing