1.8

20% · 1143 · 78%

tina
tina

5 starts from me

Purchased 5 sets of cufflinks and 5 knit ties from the tie rack boutique for my husband and groomsmen and they were perfect. They responded back to me in around 2 hours with a tracking ID via messenger.
mik
mik

Great product and great service

Pocket squares came before I expected them to arrive. Excellent communication and was very happy with everything. would recommend this website to anyone. Would buy from them again. thankyou! Mik Show details
Efu
EfuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor communication

Still waiting for my order since 21 Jun. Conditions stating delivery in Melbourne 1-3 working days. Still waiting for postage confirmation. Message their Facebook no response and several emails sent stil no reply. Wouldn't recommended to anyone. Show details
Kirk
Kirk21 posts

Horrible product, worse service

Ordered online. Goods took two weeks to come. When they finally arrived they looked nothing like pictures. Tried contacting however they would not respond. Finally contacted PayPal to make a dispute, they responded a week and a half later and agreed to refund the money. Posted goods back and they never refunded. By this stage the PayPal case had closed. Avoid at all costs. They have since ignored all further contact. Show details
James Downe
James Downe Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Top service

Had query and contacted them via messenger, response was prompt and order was quickly sorted. Order was correct and arrived on time. No clue what other reviewers are waffling about. Show details
tom
tom

ties came as advertised

ties came as advertised and on time. was also very happy with the quality of the ties I purchased. no problems here, good communication too. will most definitely purchase again. Show details
Axel
AxelSydney, NSW

This company is a scam!

Ordered the tie and paid for express shipping. No Tie a week later. No confirmation, no phone number online that works, contact us doesn't work, emailed and Facebook messaged and no reply. Off to fair trading i go! It's a joke that companies like this can trade with a .au! Show details
DODGE BUSINESS
DODGE BUSINESSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DODGE business! Be aware

Completely dodge business. They have no costumer service at all. Their FB page doesn’t seem to work, I tried to message them and it says the address is invalid. No phone number, no email replies.
Angry costumer
Angry costumerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Please don’t buy from them

Very unprofessional company. I don’t know how they operate being so dodge. I bought online 4 ties one week ago and so far I haven’t received any confirmation of purchase or stuff like that.
I’ve sent 2 emails already asking them about delivery details and receipt but I haven’t heard from them yet. They don’t bother to reply emails but straight away they requested the payment.
THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS AT ALL.
Seth
SethMelbourne

Ties came as advertised

Ties came as advertised on

The site. Good communication from the tie rack boutique and would purchase from them

Again. Would like more of a selection of colors for solid ties however.

Puppy
PuppySydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Con Artists

Purchased online.

No confirmation of order but happily debited my credit card. Attempted to contact via alternative email address they provide as online "Contact Us" form is allegedly not working. Still no contact or product delivered.

Tried a phone number from an alternative site listing them. (Gordon address in Sydney). Number has been disconnected. Paypal should not be associated with this company.

Whitney Tan
Whitney TanMelbourne2 posts

Don't buy from this online operation

I ordered multiple ties from this business. The tie rack did not confirm my order. Despite multiple emails to them to confirm my order they did not respond. Despite claiming to be an Australian operation there was not even a telephone number to contact them. Fortunately I paid through PayPal, and I am now seeking full refund. For your peace of mind, don't buy from this business. Avoid at all cost.

Nell L
Nell LSydney, NSW4 posts
WeddingGal
WeddingGal

Ties and cuff links for my wedding

The ordering process was easy and the items arrived on time. Everything ordered was great quality and the boys loved their gifts. I would order from this site again for sure.

TradeWest