The Toy Bug

The Toy Bug

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect Service, Great Pricing, Easy Purchasing from Home, Fantastic Variety.

I found The Toy Bug through a mutual friend. A on line store that operates through their website and also through their Facebook page. They stock items and toys that are suitable to help a child with Sensory Processing Issues, Autism etc..

I have managed to be able to get Easter Presents for my kids from the Toy Bug which is such a relief as unless your after Easter Eggs, not much else is tailored for Easter. My kids can't eat chocolate due to the hyperactivity that follows and subsequent meltdowns and unmanageable behaviour.

Not only did the items get sent out quickly, they were extremely well packaged and there was a little Easter gift inside and a voucher thanking me for my purchase.

I am no going to be able to shop from home, to get toys and items at a reasonable price to help my son with his Sensory Issues and Autism as well as enjoyable toys for him to play with and learn from.

I can't recommend them enough and will be buying a lot more from them over the next few years, these items aren't available to me where I live so it's an absolute relief I can still help and treat my sons with items from The Toy Bug thanks to being an on line store and shipping Australia Wide.

The free shipping over $150 is also an added incentive for me :)
Easy, Well Priced, Fantastic Service, Quick Postage