4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (46)

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Revolution Blue very important for health of my cat

Revolution Blue keeps nasty fleas and ticks away and is imperative in the Queensland climate. I wouldn't use anything else on my cat. There are newer products out but my cat is allergic to them.

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I was pleasantly surprised to see my order confirmed, tracked and arrived within a couple of days. No problems. items have always arrived promptly and there is telephone support if you have any queries.

Niranjanaa Anbhalagan

Niranjanaa AnbhalaganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Harness!!

Great harness, that’s good quality and stops pulling. Amazing store with top notch products and informative descriptions. My 5 month old Border collie puppy Milo loves his new harness. Thank you very much!

A purrfect fit.

The elastic cat collar has a very good quality buckle and loud bell attached.
They are a preferred choice for my Oriental, as he has such a skinny neck.
I love the choice of 6 different colours.

me!!!

me!!!Central Queensland, QLD

brillant service

great service, quick delivery great prices....always helpful if your asking a question on their help box. I buy from here very often for my own cats and dogs and rescue animals. Well worth it.

Milly B.

Milly B.Belconnen 2617, ACT

Hexarinse Expensive But Not

we bought a 3L tub of hexarinse. We were told by the vet that this would be required for the rest of one of our horses lives. So we invested in some and although it didnt come with the squeezy bottle as pictured we were really happy with how quickly it arrived! Thank you Vet Shed

Rob Hodge

Rob HodgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The dogs absolutely love the drinking fountain.

Well finally my 3 dogs are interested in drinking water. They love the fountain feature. I am really happy with the fact I know they are getting clean water. Fantastic

Pauline

PaulineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zylkene Very helpful for a stress bunny cat

Zylkene was recommended by my Vet for my elderly who searchednight & day for her fur friend who had passed away. It took about a week to fully kick in but it has been amazing, she is more relaxed & calm. I would recommend Zylkene to anyone with a stressed, upset pet.

Great company to deal with

Purchased shampoo and conditioner for my pups.
Arrived with 1 week and very cost effective.
I will definately be using vet shed again for our pet needs. Thank you vet shed

Hidden cat litter tray

This is the best product - even the plant looks real! My cat loves it - had no problem changing to it. The Vet Shed customer service and delivery was excellent too.

Happy

HappyPerth

This was great did the trick

I am using 4cyte for both of my Labradors who are aging and it seem to be helping them both would recommend it to other pet owners give it ago

Cat needs.

Was exactly as the web site described. Ordered online and was delivered very quickly.
Quality of product is excellent. Will be buying more and would recommend this company for any pet requirements.

Very good product, no smell

Fast and efficient delivery and appropriately packaged. There was also prompt response on the email inquiries and calling up to ask for help. The product itself was also very good and didn't have a smell associated with it.

Competitive pricing and good delivery experience

Website easy to navigate
Good updates on delivery
Products availability great. My dog is happy with the product. I will recommend to other pet owners. The delivery man was very helpful and followed instructions.

Josephine

Josephine

Fantastic company to deal with

The vet shed was a fantastic company to deal with.
They were contactable and the delivery was great and swift.
Great company to deal with.
Thanks for your great products that we can buy online and at a very reasonable price.

Great product

Great productGippsland, VIC

Great product.

I've used this product before and was very happy with, hence I repeated my order. I love that a simple chew can protect my dog from worms, fleas and ticks.

Competitive prices

Fast, efficient service. Prices are competitive. Customer service has always been friendly and professional. Never had any issues with the Vet Shed. Always pay the little bit extra for AusPost. Courier company is a little slow

Koshka10

Koshka10Gippsland, VIC

Love vet shed

peices are better then any other shops, customers service is 5 stars very happy, its not the first time i buy from vet shed and i always had a great experience

Julie Hogan

Julie HoganHunter Region, NSW

Just what we needed

Our supply of founder guard was running low so I ordered online and was pleased with the ease of ordering and the delivery of the product.
We will use this online shop again.

4 cyte for dogs

Great product which helps my elderly dog with her arthritis. She is no longer as stiff when she gets up, after laying down for awhile. Highly recommend the product and The Vet Shed

Stephenie

Stephenieasked

The Vet Shed

Im wondering if I can get some information on dog jackets please

Andrea
Andrea

Their service is great. And reliable. The only problem I have, is their prices continually rise. As we order monthly the same product. And have had 4 Price rises.

Tara D.The Vet Shed

Hello, Lovely to hear from you. Generally the only times we have price rises is when our buy price changes. We do run at low margins to ensure you get a good deal. We look forward to sending out your next order. We hope you and your furry family are doing well during this challenging Covid 19

Stephenie

Stephenieasked

The Vet Shed

Hi I’m after fleecy prestige pets dog jackets with zip on top if you can help me thanks

Tara D.The Vet Shed

Hello, we can certainly help you with those fleecy vests. I know exactly the ones you mean as we have a chihuahua that lives in one most of winter. Here is the link to these on our site https://www.thevetshed.com.au/?rf=kw&kw=fleec

ron

ronasked

The Vet Shed

what food for silver eye birds

Get an answer from our members and The Vet Shed representatives