The Vet Shed

The Vet Shed (page 2 of 6)

Online store, Physical store

4.4

Positive $ saving shopping for pets

Customer service that showed genuine concern for satisfaction. Great competitive prices. Prompt delivery. When product was not in stock contact was made to discuss options. I did not feel pressured into making a certain decision but felt that alternative products were explained clearly, my questions were answered and full refund was offered as option. Decided to go with alternative product and it arrived quickly. Thank you for your assistance and service. I will definitely shop with Vet Shed again.

Ipakitine.

Used for help in treating kidney disease in our dog Sebastian a Weimaraner. Believed to be assisting in treatment as with current kidney test results told our dog should be dead.

Tez

Tez

Absolutely fabulous staff, store and well stocked with an amazing amount of products!

Based in Australia, which is important to me. Kept me informed about the arrival of products they had run out due to Covid. Huge range of products at good prices, especially the special!
Knowledgeable staff who are very friendly and helpful. Excellent customer service.
I found exactly what I needed online and got a great price on the items as well as postage.
I will always shop through The Vet Shed- a big order will be on it's way in a few weeks!

Karen

KarenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic

Great site easy to use and great prices and quick postage never had an issue when looking for dog needs. Great range and variety and covers for dietary requirements if needed

Good Customer Service

I normally buy online from another supplier but the product I wanted was not available and they did not provide any information on when it would be available again. So I had to shop around. Your site was easy to navigate and the product I wanted was available, so I placed an order which was promptly delivered.

Recommended

Good price for ear cleaner. (Otoflush for Dogs). Prompt delivery. Have used service before. Found cheaper than at vet or pet stores. Website easy to use. Have recommended to friends.

Ferrett

FerrettCentral West, NSW

Always have what I need.

I have bought a lot of things from The Vet She’d. And never had any issues. Their service is great and I love the fast delivery service. Manson loves his first ever coat.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the Vet Shed

Excellent service and product availability. User friendly website and speedy delivery with reputable courier. Thank you for being able to offer products at great prices to help us keep our fur baby healthy and happy.

Tilly

TillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent communication, service and price

I ordered a Snooza calming cuddler which was on back order but advised when stocks would become available. Theh communicated throughout the period and indeed I received the item ahead of their projected date. As well as service, the price of this item was indeed excellent. I love this product and so does my Westie. Snooza products are excellent and Australian owned.

Suzanne

SuzanneVictoria

Pet Toys

I have two kelpies which can destroy other shop bought toys in a few minutes, the toys I've bought from Vet Shed are still going strong and my dogs enjoy them. Will be buying more.

Ouchie

OuchieNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent customer service and soo helpful

Amazing service, quick responses, super friendly support. (: At first had issue with australia post. But THE VET SHED ONLINE made it so easy and did their absolute best to turn things around. Im so greatful for their service. Couldnt have done it without them. I am forever greatful. Will be my forever stop for all my pets needs <3

Julie

JulieNorth Western Region, NSW

Great store

Had what I was looking for, easy ordering fast service with postage. I would highly recommend this on line store, lots of goods to purchase for your pets. I got a zeez supreme dog coat, it’s very warm great clasps on it made of a light metal so my dog can’t chew it, as she chews plastic up on the other coats, keeps her nice and warm On these cold nights

Cybergroove

CybergrooveNorthern Region, NSW

Such a cool site to buy your pet needs on line...I LOVE IT

In these challenging times we live in of 2020, what better way to purchase your pet needs on line delivered to your mailbox . It's exactly the best pet site for me . THANKYOU ......VET SHED ONLiNE STORE

Meta

MetaMid North Coast, NSW

Great Service and Selection of Products

As always, everything was done well. The order was processed quickly, efficiently and effectively. It arrived quickly which was great and the packaging was perfect. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Joy

JoyPerth, WA

great service

Always fast posting and in these troublesome times a bonus, expensive toys at a great price, have used them several times and never disappointed. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Tracy

TracyCentral Queensland, QLD

Great cat nip

Purchased the catnip spray and it works fantastic, calms my cranky old cat right down, I also purchased a flavoured rubber bone for my whippet and she refuses to even look at it so I gave it away to another dog who was jumping to get it out of her mum’s hands before she had even got in the door

Spencer

SpencerSydney, NSW

They had just the right product that i needed for my pets.

I’m totally satisfied with the vet shed online they have great things for my pets good value at reasonable prices,& i will continue to support & buy products for my pets from the vet shed online.

Good prices and excellent products

Good prices and excellent products for my cat and dog.
Well worth the postage from Queensland. Being a customer for
a few years now and always please with the service and in
particular with the professional advice from the vet nurse's.

Dorothy Deane

Dorothy DeaneCentral, SA

great company to deal with

words cannot thank company enough for excellent service fast turn around and our Furry boy German Shepherd aged 12 at end of month also thanks you Thank you once again

Alison R.

Alison R.Gippsland, VIC

My Budgie is OBSESSED

I recently purchased the hook-on bird bath for my budgie. After taking a couple of days to no longer be suspicious of it, he now loves it! It's easy to set up and clean, and I love watching him sit in there chattering away and enjoying the echo sounds he makes while he gets clean.