The Vet Shed

The Vet Shed (page 3 of 6)

Online store, Physical store

4.4

Excellent ETA and dogs love product.

Very happy with whole process and dogs love the product.Dogs dont like to eat other dry foods..nutritious and good quality...will continiue to purchase dry dogfoods as it is reputable site..

Terri S.

Terri S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to order and exchange

Ordering online was easy and although I chose the wrong sizes initially. the staff were fabulous in helping me exchange, and I have since ordered again from The Vet Shed

Sandi Michell

Sandi MichellMid North Coast, NSW

What more can I ask for?

I asked for advise on a particular dog collar, which was very helpful so I purchased the required collar. Price was good and it was delivered within the week.
What more can I ask for?
Sandi Michell

June

JuneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lorikeet bird food

My birds love this lorikeet mix. Very happy with product and service. Would recommend this seller. It has all the necessary ingredients and my birds are growing healthy and happy.

Gail

GailCanberra

Reliable, with excellent customer service

EMILIE.EIGNER

EMILIE.EIGNERSydney, NSW

Wombaroo

Been happy with their customer care, products, quick delivery, buying mainly birds products and food, Wombaroo and Neocare, feeding spoons, all arrived in good condition, had a problem with some packaging, was resolved in promt manner

Tonya

Tonya

Great service, good prices, fast delivery

Products are as advertised, delivery is fast staff are very friendly and helpful. We sent back a photo of our dog in his new jacket , they posted on the website !

Very pleased.

Ordered and sent within a week on our doorstep. Second order the same. Pricing very good. So will be a purchasing again and again. At last found good & reliable online store.

Kerri

KerriSydney, NSW

Service is poor

I rely on the internet being disabled but to wait 13 days for 1 packet of dog biscuits is just unexpectable. I try to support an Australian business but not this one again. Kerri

rose

roselogan city

OH my gosh

I cant complain, in any way or form, Orders on a Saturday, before 7.00am monday, I had an email, letting me know it was on its way. AND received it early Tuesday morning. It was super parcel, in how quick it took.
I have used this company 3 times, i think now, AND even with a mixup on one package, they got, in contact quickly and resolved that issue. QUICK smart and polite. Every time, and delivery is within normal postage delivery time frames. Cant fault them.

So thank you :)

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Terrible customer service and the slowest shipping

Probably the worst customer service I've had to deal with. The item sent did not match the measurements provided and Vet Shed completely disregarded taking the blame. The customer service team said the dog coat fitted perfectly (which it did not) and then when on to say they didn't think it fitted when I pointed out that the length the length was correct but the coat went past my dogs knees - he could not walk, sit, run etc in it - they lied where it suited them. Also I've never had just rude responses from a customer service team and the post was incredibly slow. I paid for 7-10 day postage and my parcel took a month to arrive, and for weeks there was no shipping updates etc. Would not recommend to anyone.

Karen

KarenMurray Region, NSW

Always Excellent Service

I purchase the majority of my dogs treats and medications from The Vet Shed. My orders are always promptly packaged and sent quickly.
I had one minor problem and the staff were very quickly to rectify it. Excellent prices, products and service.

Tara D.The Vet Shed

Yay! Thankyou so much for your words of appreciation. We are delighted to hear that we can offer you the best service for awesome prices with the customer service to match :)

ABC

ABCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service - professional, prompt, will shop there again.

After spending two days trying to get an urgent order away with another company, found the vet shed online. They were cheaper, and when I said that I hoped it would be sent quickly, they went out of their way to get it in the post the same day. Very impressed, and will be dealing with them again

Tara D.The Vet Shed

Thankyou so much for your lovely review! We are beyond happy that you have been provided with excellent customer service from start to finish. We cannot wait to provide for your fur babies again soon!

Jen

JenAU

Excellent customer service

Upon receiving the wrong item for my order I contacted the customer service email to notify them of the problem. The issue was resolved promptly and I was sent out the correct item immediately through express postage.

Hassle free process and friendly team. Would definitely purchase from The Vet Shed again!!

Tara D.The Vet Shed

We are so pleased to hear your feedback! Reviews like this highlight our customer service teams dedication to providing each and every customer with the best service we possibly can. We hope to provide for you and your pets soon!

LenithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad service. Had to raise an eBay dispute to get correct refund.

Tara D.The Vet Shed

Thanks so much for your response. It is so helpful for us to improve our systems . We really appreciate your honesty

b0bbles

b0bblesSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT prices, quick & reliable delivery

I really love the variety of items available for a variety of animals! I have a dog, parrots, fish and used to have horses and you can get just about everything you need from this one website. I really want to thank The Vet Shed for their bird related items, it's so hard to find supplies for my birds, especially toys for my little conures! The website is easy to use and one of the best things is the delay payment options available. There's lots of great specials available and often. One of my favourite online pet stores and I do 95% of my pet shopping online! Delivery is quick because it's located in Qld.

KarenS46

KarenS46NSW, 2640

Excellent Service

Ordered my items on Sunday night and they were delivered on the Wednesday. Excellent speedy service especially to a regional area where I live. Everything was carefully packaged.
Fantastic prices and a great variety of products.
Will definitely be using The Vet Shed again.

Tara D.The Vet Shed

Impeccable service and speedy delivery

Such a wonderful experience with these lovely people - simple online website, easy ordering, convenient payment process and super quick delivery thanks and kind regards

Maryanne

Maryanne

Great Service

Fantastic service and extremely competitive pricing. Fast delivery and have a great range of products.Will definitely repurchase from The Vet Shed again.

Tara D.The Vet Shed

We are so delighted to hear that you have loved our service! Thankyou so much for taking the time to write this review for us and others. We look forward to providing for your fur children in the near future :)

ACom

AComPerth

Excellent Online Experience

Excellent online experience. I shopped around for my dogs worming tablets. The Vet Shed were the cheapest. As I also needed them quite quickly (I was out and my dog was due for her monthly dose), I ordered express post. They were dispatched the day I ordered them and I received them the next day. Very happy.

Tara D.The Vet Shed

Thankyou so much for your 5 star review. It means the world to us that our hard work is paying off and that our customers are loving the service we provide them. We are so glad that your dog is happy and healthy and look forward to your next order :)