The Vet Shed

The Vet Shed (page 4 of 6)

Online store, Physical store

4.4

Joan L

Thank you to customer service for help when I had trouble logging in, & for the very quick delivery of my order. Highly recommend Vet Shed.

Tara D.The Vet Shed

We are so pleased that you have been provided with the best possible customer service! Thankyou so much for taking the time to let us know how your experience with us went. We hope your pets are happy and well and cannot wait for your next order :)

TRACEY

TRACEY

Great pet store online

I have bought a couple of times from The Vet Shed and they are really good. Mainly for flea treatments for dog and cats. Quick to ship, excellent prices, fast delivery etc. I highly recommend.

Tara D.The Vet Shed

Everyone here at The Vet Shed is so proud to hear such awesome comments about our service! We thank you for taking time out to let us know how your experience with us went.

order and service

Very friendly staff on phone order and so quick next day delivery a Big Thank You Vet Shed team Cathy (Cavaliers Barney and Basil).

Taylor Lawnton

Taylor LawntonForest Lake

Saved me hundreds in vet supplies!

Had a huge vet bill from my horse. Went on their website and brought all the vet supplies I needed and saved hundreds compared to vets etc. also have one of my cats on the urinary food, I save 25 dollars per bag of food by buying here! I always buy my food through here now, the team are quick and always willing to explain in depth about products. Thanks guys!

The Vet Shed is amazing for all things pet!!!

The Vet Shed is my go to shop for all things pet related! It has such helpful staff that know their stuff, my dog requires special food as she has sensitive skin and I have never had a bad experience getting the food when I need it! Would recommend 100%

CJC

CJCBrisbane

One stop shop!

Great customer service. They have a really great range of products and staff made sure I got what I needed

Great and healthy animal food!

The food for animals in general is great. Great price and really healthy for my dog, my favourite place to go.

10/10 customer service and product quality!

Most amazing customer service I have ever experienced. 10/10. Shipping was super fast and efficient. My items I ordered were even better than what I expected (and my expectations were high!). My animals are very very very happy, and so is their mum (me!). Thank you so much to The Vet Shed. I recommend this to everyone.

Amazing customer service and products!!!

The customer service was absolutely amazing and so was the products. My dog is on a special diet and they had an amazing range of products and very knowledgeable of the products!!! I will be going back here and have recommended it to many people !!

Find out how The Vet Shed compares to other Pet Shops

So helpful and great service!

I got all I needed from the Vet Shed! It was my dogs birthday so I wanted to spoil her with some new toys and everything I bought was a success!

Awesome service. Great product.

Got my special dog food for my Irish wolfhound with great help from the customer service team who were extremely helpful in making sure it was correct for my breed.

Bibi

BibiQueensland

Waste of my time

I purchased online a worming treatment for my birds. Upon receiving it, the item had 4 months left from the expiry date. Given I treat my birds every 6 months, I found this to be unacceptable. After several emails and having to send a photo shot to validate my complaint, I am now left with the inconvenience of having to travel to the Post Office to post it to get a refund and to incur further delays in getting the tabs from another supplier because The Vet Shed were unable to replace it "due to the item they sold me is the current batch that is only available from their supplier". Will never shop with them again.

Rochelle

RochelleSydney

Exceptionally slow to ship, item missing and incorrect item sent

EmmaCanberra

Horrible - DO NOT USE

I have placed an order, and never received the goods. I have called & emailed several times. They do not answer the phone.
I will be contacting ACCC about a refund

taylor

taylorVictoria

Appalling all round

Ashleigh

Ashleigh

Haven't had an issue, postage sometimes slow

I've made plenty of orders from these guys and never had a major issue. They are located less than an hour away and postage takes a few days usually and upto a week sometimes but it's cheap. Can't really fault them.

My2cents

My2centsPeel, WA

Customer Service is Terrible

I have used this store before and had no reason to contact customer service. I contacted the customer service team after 18 days and no sign of my order. the reply was vague and abrupt. I contacted again a few days later and received a condescending rude email reply. I then contacted the delivery company directly and the parcel had been overlooked and had been sitting for over a week in limbo. It was delivered the next day . Parcels get lost sometimes, it's unfortunate but does happen. But the attitude of the customer service people was absolutely disgusting

Kim

Kim

I recommend this to everyone!

I have purchased all my flea treatment and pigs ears for my dogs from Vet She'd for years now. Fantastic prices - even my vet tells me to buy here 'cos she can't compete with the prices. I live nearby, so I can pick up if I need to, but the delivery is fast, so I have no problems requesting delivery if I need to. I have always found the service to be wonderful too.

Lily

LilyBrisbane

Excellent products and staff

I found their website late last year and its been a life saver! The products i need for my cat are way cheaper through the vet shed than i've seen other places, and the staff are so wonderful and helpful and provide exceptional service, going above and beyond to make sure that their customers are 100% satisfied. The delivery is very affordable and quick delivery too. Thank you to all of the amazing staff at The Vet Shed.

Kane

KaneSussex Inlet

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THE BEST ! SAVE 70% OF RRP

Excellent quality products at the best available prices! Vet Shed products provide outstanding customer service greatest and products with the greatest rewards program. Fast delivery service! Check out the amazing user-friendly website and promotions! Start saving today!

Stephenie

Stephenieasked

The Vet Shed

Im wondering if I can get some information on dog jackets please

Andrea
Andrea

Their service is great. And reliable. The only problem I have, is their prices continually rise. As we order monthly the same product. And have had 4 Price rises.

Tara D.The Vet Shed

Hello, Lovely to hear from you. Generally the only times we have price rises is when our buy price changes. We do run at low margins to ensure you get a good deal. We look forward to sending out your next order. We hope you and your furry family are doing well during this challenging Covid 19

Stephenie

Stephenieasked

The Vet Shed

Hi I’m after fleecy prestige pets dog jackets with zip on top if you can help me thanks

Tara D.The Vet Shed

Hello, we can certainly help you with those fleecy vests. I know exactly the ones you mean as we have a chihuahua that lives in one most of winter. Here is the link to these on our site https://www.thevetshed.com.au/?rf=kw&kw=fleec

ron

ronasked

The Vet Shed

what food for silver eye birds

Get an answer from our members and The Vet Shed representatives