ThePharmacy

ThePharmacy

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Slow delivery and bad website that is not factual

Mirk

MirkGold Coast

Terrible service, never received my item

Terrible service, doesn’t reply to emails. And I've never received my order. I ordered it on the 20/10 it is now 26/11 and nothing. Save your money and buy elsewhere.

Incorrect item

I should have listened to the reviews. Worst online shopping experience. I ordered a backpack and specifically emailed and asked if it was available, to which I was advised yes. The item arrived and it was NOT the backpack I ordered, it's a larger version of it and was never advised it would be a different product.

I returned the item after receiving no apology or help (frankly the email communication was terrible and rude).

I still have not received my refund, and without letting me know, they have sent another parcel to me. if it's not the item I ordered, and it's not in stock, what are u sending back to me!! I just want my refund.

Buyer beware. Do not buy from this website. Very unreliable and u won't get what u ordered.

John

JohnAU

Good old fashioned service

I have been using The Pharmacy to make verious orders online, mostly baby formula,for my little one.

Having spoken to them on the phone just to confirm orders ,i have found them to be polite,knowledgeable and helpful, shipping time for orders is very fast ,2days for me and i live in regional NSW,One time i ordered mid week close to a weekend and they made sure my order was delivered by courier at no extra cost just to make sure i got the order in a reasonable time. There normal delivery method being Australia Post.

Cant be more positive about this company

Baba

Baba

Service - What SERVICE?

I have been waiting 12 days for an order, I have sent 2 requests for information through their ticketing system and have heard nothing back. All I want is the product I ordered, some information and a little consideration from this firm.

I won't be shopping with them again! EVER!!!!! Service is pathetic, follow up in non-existent. Service, I don't think they know the meaning of the word!

Do yourself a favour and look else where for whatever they offer! It is not worth the saving to have to deal (or not deal with) this company

Delivery takes forever!

Saw this guys on eBay selling the travel cot I wanted at good price so thought I'd give them a go. Luckily I made the order a month in advance otherwise we would have to take the trip without it! Product was genuine and nothing to complain on that however do allow at least 3 weeks for delivery and if you miss the courier good luck as arranging a re-deliver is almost impossible. I've got told it's easier for me to pick it up from the depot. Would never order from them again.

3n4m

3n4m

Insecure account - Website says In Stock (actually not) - Poor communication

BE AWARE ! - they will email your ThePharmacy account password in PLAIN TEXT

Their website showed the baby rocker "In Stock". Ten days later they replied to my email saying that the product is Out of Stock. Funny, it is still showing "In Stock" in their website. They offered me refund or alternative.