ThePharmacy

ThePharmacy

Dreadful delivery times

It took them 11 days to dispatch my order and so I received it 2 weeks after I ordered it. Contrary to their Shipping policy on their website was no communication to indicate that it would be delayed.

Ashleigh

AshleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Received my I them within 2 days.

To begin with I was abit worried as it came up with an error code but it had taken the money out. I rang them the next day and the order had not gone through on there end but it had definitley charged me after proving that I had been charged they fixed it all up and I received my order 2 days later.

Brodie R

Brodie RPerth, WA

Potentially Fraudulent - do not buy

Misleading ETA to get your purchase. Waited several weeks. Shipment finally sent but incorrect products. Don’t answer phone or emails. Completely unresponsive. Be careful. Raised credit card dispute and reported to authorities.

Find out how ThePharmacy compares to other Chemists

Make sure you file a credit card dispute

Waited 2 weeks and the items never shipped. Ended up having to do a credit card dispute to get the money back. ThePharmacys phone number doesn't work and they are unresponsive via email.

Jasmine

JasminePerth, WA

Disgusting 'service' !!! Do not order from The Pharmacy!

Do not buy anything from The Pharmacy! I placed an order online and was sent the incorrect item which I cannot use. I have emailed, used the contact us section on the internet and called so many times I have lost count. Cannot get through on the phone. Apparently I progress in the queue but you never actually ever get to speak to someone. Doubt there is even anyone answering emails and calls. Have nver had a worse experience than this. It has to be illegal.

janetta.martens8

janetta.martens8Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Products Received!

2 weeks since I placed an order with The Pharmacy - payment went through but no products! I have called and emailed numerous queries - no human being to speak to and NO RESPONSE at all. Contacted State Consumer and Business Services for advice - go to your bank and reverse the payment made (if it was paid via credit card and if it's been less than 90 days). DO IT PEOPLE. Your order will likely never arrive. Get your money back! Never ordering from The Pharmacy ever again. Exceptionally poor form LEICHHARDT QUALITY HEALTH PHARMACY ([name removed] from NSW)! ABN 99 470 945 296

Terrible buisness. Do not use them

Ordered on 30 April and paid. Have not heard anything from the buisness since. They took my money wwbut have not either shipped product or refunded me or responded to multiple calls and emails. Terrible.

Do not order from this business.

Placed an order # 100136063 on 14th June for an item that they showed as in stock.
Had not received my order by 26th June so sent an inquiry via their customer support link. Other than an automated acknowledgement, I did not receive any further response. Followed up with another email to their customer support link on 30th June, still with no response.
The phone number on their website is disconnected.
I will be lodging a claim through Paypal.

Lodging a complaint with Fair Trading

After no response about non-delivery of items you have charged me for I will be lodging a complaint in 7 days if I there has been no resolution to my case.

Sarah T.

Sarah T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I placed an order on 22 June. I’ve heard nothing and received nothing. This is a scam!

Placed order for 3 -5 business days. Heard nothing. No contact. Can not contact the company by phone, email or through their website ‘submit’ box.
They have taken payment and sent nothing

Terrible

I paid for and ordered isocal rubbing alcohol, vitamins and moisturiser mid April. I never received a confirmation email and the products were never sent. I’ve never received a confirmation number from their contact form when I’ve tried to enquire on their website and I’ve spent hours on hold only to be hung up when I reach 1st in the queue. I’d really like my money back!

amandusc

amanduscSydney, NSW

Extremely poor customer service

Riannon

RiannonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!!

Ordered 4 products from here back in APRIL. Contacted after a week when I had not received any correspondence regarding shipping. They took a month to respond. Then when I received my order it was missing the most expensive product and they had claimed in the shipping email that it was going to be provided, yet in the shipping invoice it was crossed out. I contacted via email to request if they were going to refund me or send the product separately. No response and now phone is disconnected! Please please please review this site before purchasing they are terrible!

ShazG

ShazGPerth, WA

Disgusting customer service.

I placed and paid for an order 7th March. Items on back order. Wrong product was sent. I have repeatedly tried to contact them via phone, online, email. No reply.

strawberry60

strawberry60Torquay

scammers

I ordered and paid for a thermometer in March and Im still waiting for it. Despite numerous phone calls - I could never get through, got cut off after 40 minutes waiting in a "queue".
All my emails were ignored. I really think this is a scam website.
Like everyone else if I could give zero stars I would

Sarah

Should have listened to reviews

Item was out of stock so I received an email querying if I would like a different colour, responded yes to alternate colours and item was never sent.Paypal dispute lodged

Cindy M.

Cindy M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't Waste your time

I pre-ordered one of their non contact thermometer back in April. I used Afterpay.
I emailed through Afterpay details letting them know I still haven't received my mid-may order.
They emailed me asking if I wanted a refund or if I was happy to wait until the first week of June.
I agreed to wait and contacted them for a refund as i decided to buy one in between.
Glad i got my money back, will not try them again.

BJL

BJLPerth, WA

Scam and not contactable

As with so many others, I ordered Australian made sanitiser in March and was delivered a very poor substitute in May. The accompanying documentation says that I can have a refund if I wish but despite numerous attempts to get a return shipping label they are totally uncontactable. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

John

JohnMelbourne

Terrible service and scam - AVOID

As with other reviewers, Order #100111747 for expensive 3L of Australian hand sanitiser was placed back in March knowing that the backorder would be delivered in May. I received the product in June however it was Chinese-made hand santitiser with a horrible smell. I contacted the company via email but no response, could not contact via phone (not connected). First order and also the last. Avoid if you can.

Jason I.

Jason I.Perth, WA

Worst Service ever

This store had massive delays in shipping. The store then sent me a cheap substitute product of what I covered without even asking me. They further do not reply emails or messages and also has a phone line where it hangs up on you after you wait 30min in que. Stay away from this store!!

janetta.martens8

janetta.martens8asked

Has anyone been able to successfully raise the issue with any Australian authority about this business taking payments from Australians and delivering nothing, not communicating with 'customers' and not delivering ANY products? How is this able to continue? Anyone??

Order 100090794
Order 100090794

They finally answered my call last week have given me a refund!

Michael J.
Michael J.

I was able to get a response and my money back through raising a dispute through PayPal. You might be able to do something similar through your bank if you paid via credit card.

Sandra K

Sandra Kasked

Has anyone successfully gotten a hold of the sales team via phone? Or just get disconnected after waiting and being on hold forever?

JLB
JLB

Nope there’s no such thing as sales team with this merchant!

Mumsy

No i have just looked at thier facebook reviews also, they are just as bad as on here

Sarah

I have phoned 5 times, no one answers! Go through another authority.

Mumsyasked

Has anyone successfully received a refund?

Upset
Upset

They emailed me a promise to refund in 2-3 business days mid April but didn’t.Even with the bank being involved they didn’t refund.

Angry
Angry

I asked a few times refund, no answer. I don't think anyone else has either.

Mumsy

This is so bad, they need to be shut down.
I put in a claim with paypal, it got to the point where it went under review with paypal, and then coincidentally 20 mins after it went under review I recieved a tracking email (order was early march) . I will pursure it with paypal though as I sent an email in april requesting a refund which had no response