ThePharmacy

ThePharmacy Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

janetta.martens8

janetta.martens8asked

Has anyone been able to successfully raise the issue with any Australian authority about this business taking payments from Australians and delivering nothing, not communicating with 'customers' and not delivering ANY products? How is this able to continue? Anyone??

Order 100090794
Order 100090794

They finally answered my call last week have given me a refund!

Michael J.
Michael J.

I was able to get a response and my money back through raising a dispute through PayPal. You might be able to do something similar through your bank if you paid via credit card.

Sandra K

Sandra Kasked

Has anyone successfully gotten a hold of the sales team via phone? Or just get disconnected after waiting and being on hold forever?

JLB
JLB

Nope there’s no such thing as sales team with this merchant!

Mumsy

No i have just looked at thier facebook reviews also, they are just as bad as on here

Sarah
Sarah

I have phoned 5 times, no one answers! Go through another authority.

Mumsyasked

Has anyone successfully received a refund?

Upset
Upset

They emailed me a promise to refund in 2-3 business days mid April but didn’t.Even with the bank being involved they didn’t refund.

Angry
Angry

I asked a few times refund, no answer. I don't think anyone else has either.

Mumsy

This is so bad, they need to be shut down.
I put in a claim with paypal, it got to the point where it went under review with paypal, and then coincidentally 20 mins after it went under review I recieved a tracking email (order was early march) . I will pursure it with paypal though as I sent an email in april requesting a refund which had no response

Tallan A.

Tallan A.asked

Ordered two months ago and items never arrived. Avoid it!

Marcel H.

ThePharmacy is owned by principal pharmacist, Christine Kelly (B Pharm MPS).

You can raise your concern with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency) or through HCCC (Health Care Complaints Commission).

Marcel H.asked

How can we, the members, get PayPal to cancel this account? It belies reason that PayPal can continue to take our money on behalf of these crooks.

DJANDAF
DJANDAF

Not sure, but I will certainly be asking the question of PayPal.

Michelle
Michelle

Why isn't this company replying to reviews and trying to resolve these issues?
Not sure who to contact in NSW to take this further?

Goodies
Goodies

Hi Marcel

File a dispute with PayPal. Their are time limits so get on to this. I am going to contact Fair Trade as these people have stolen my, and by the looks of it thousands of others email. They are hiding behind a CaronaVirus health curtain of “prioritising care facilities”.

I paid with AFTERPAY which does not offer protection. PayPal does.