ThePharmacy

ThePharmacy

1.1

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (97)

Brodie R

Brodie RPerth, WA

Potentially Fraudulent - do not buy

Misleading ETA to get your purchase. Waited several weeks. Shipment finally sent but incorrect products. Don’t answer phone or emails. Completely unresponsive. Be careful. Raised credit card dispute and reported to authorities.

janetta.martens8

janetta.martens8Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Products Received!

2 weeks since I placed an order with The Pharmacy - payment went through but no products! I have called and emailed numerous queries - no human being to speak to and NO RESPONSE at all. Contacted State Consumer and Business Services for advice - go to your bank and reverse the payment made (if it was paid via credit card and if it's been less than 90 days). DO IT PEOPLE. Your order will likely never arrive. Get your money back! Never ordering from The Pharmacy ever again. Exceptionally poor form LEICHHARDT QUALITY HEALTH PHARMACY ([name removed] from NSW)! ABN 99 470 945 296

Terrible buisness. Do not use them

Ordered on 30 April and paid. Have not heard anything from the buisness since. They took my money wwbut have not either shipped product or refunded me or responded to multiple calls and emails. Terrible.

Find out how ThePharmacy compares to other Chemists

Do not order from this business.

Placed an order # 100136063 on 14th June for an item that they showed as in stock.
Had not received my order by 26th June so sent an inquiry via their customer support link. Other than an automated acknowledgement, I did not receive any further response. Followed up with another email to their customer support link on 30th June, still with no response.
The phone number on their website is disconnected.
I will be lodging a claim through Paypal.

Sarah T.

Sarah T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I placed an order on 22 June. I’ve heard nothing and received nothing. This is a scam!

Placed order for 3 -5 business days. Heard nothing. No contact. Can not contact the company by phone, email or through their website ‘submit’ box.
They have taken payment and sent nothing

Terrible

I paid for and ordered isocal rubbing alcohol, vitamins and moisturiser mid April. I never received a confirmation email and the products were never sent. I’ve never received a confirmation number from their contact form when I’ve tried to enquire on their website and I’ve spent hours on hold only to be hung up when I reach 1st in the queue. I’d really like my money back!

amandusc

amanduscSydney, NSW

Extremely poor customer service

Riannon

RiannonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!!

Ordered 4 products from here back in APRIL. Contacted after a week when I had not received any correspondence regarding shipping. They took a month to respond. Then when I received my order it was missing the most expensive product and they had claimed in the shipping email that it was going to be provided, yet in the shipping invoice it was crossed out. I contacted via email to request if they were going to refund me or send the product separately. No response and now phone is disconnected! Please please please review this site before purchasing they are terrible!

Sarah

Should have listened to reviews

Item was out of stock so I received an email querying if I would like a different colour, responded yes to alternate colours and item was never sent.Paypal dispute lodged

Cindy M.

Cindy M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't Waste your time

I pre-ordered one of their non contact thermometer back in April. I used Afterpay.
I emailed through Afterpay details letting them know I still haven't received my mid-may order.
They emailed me asking if I wanted a refund or if I was happy to wait until the first week of June.
I agreed to wait and contacted them for a refund as i decided to buy one in between.
Glad i got my money back, will not try them again.

Jason I.

Jason I.Perth, WA

Worst Service ever

This store had massive delays in shipping. The store then sent me a cheap substitute product of what I covered without even asking me. They further do not reply emails or messages and also has a phone line where it hangs up on you after you wait 30min in que. Stay away from this store!!

This company is a complete scam, do not buy from them!!!

Ordered hand sanitiser double the market price beginning of March and only received the items in June and they made so many mistakes in the order. Never send an update in regards of delay in shipping. Emailed them so many times and never receive a reply. Tried to call them and I was on hold for hours even when I was 1st in line. What a scam! Take our money so quick but ship items whenever they want and never return any communications. They also charged hand sanitiser double and triple times the market price.

Very disappointed with the lack of service. Why are they still selling goods they can’t supply

Very disappointed with the lack of service. Placed order on 20 May 2020. Not even a confirmation email been received. I have previously purchased from them with no problem at all. If covid and an unprecedented amount of orders and call please employ staff to handle the load. I’ve been sending emails and making calls for 3 days now with no luck. They end the call saying they are unable to attend to your call and please don’t abuse them. Well I was next in-line for a representative to attend. Why are they still taking orders they are unable to fulfill

Do not buy from them! Scammers

Do not buy from them! I ordered a thermometer in March and we are not in June and my order still hasn't arrived. They have ignored every email I have sent and when you call them you are on hold for hours only for them to hang up on you. Complete waste of time and money

Danielle Matiu

Danielle MatiuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Number isn’t Helpful

I ordered the Enonian Breastpump which I was extremely excited about because I just had my first baby. When I found it on this website, I was happy to see it was about $40 less than on the Enonian website. After placing an order I looked up reviews for The Pharmacy website and found almost nothing but bad reviews and began to regret my $187 purchase thinking I was being scammed. After reading them I called the customer service number to ask about my order but was “1st in the queue” for almost 2 hours Which was the only bad side about my experience. I placed my order on the 28th of May 2020 and received my order on the 8th of June which I am happy about and everything came just like I saw it on the website. Thank you!

Kevin Smith

Kevin SmithPerth

Do not order from here

Order took over two months to arrive and was completely wrong. They do not respond to emails and it is not possible to talk to them on the phone. There is just one step in the whole ordering process that works really well, that is the step where they take your money. After that it is literally impossible to deal with them. Don't expect any response and don't expect any refunds.

yoyo82

yoyo82Melbourne

money scam for sure

my order was delayed and sent back to them for no reason. No re-delivery is scheduled and no money refund. I have reported the business to fair trade NSW. it is for sure something the govt has to look up.

Murray

Murray

This company is a nonentity!

Ordered sanitizer with a delayed delivery date. It did not arrive as promised....so eventually I had to cancel. But they sent dummy emails and continued with the order as if I had not contacted them. A total scam. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Terrible! Don't use them! Zero stars

I ordered hand sanitiser and vitamins. I paid for delivery and instructed the parcel be left at my door as it is safe.

So, over two months later the delivery ISN'T left at my door and is sent to some other place which I am supposed to travel to! So much for delivery!

What if I was disabled? Or in isolation for 2 weeks?

Only getting automated emails from them, no response on the redelivery or refund.

Do Not Buy Anything

I ordered hand sanitiser from " The Pharmacy " in March. Received substitute products end of May. This is not what I have purchased, tried to sending email & calling them but no answer. I do not recommend this website to anyone.

janetta.martens8

janetta.martens8asked

Has anyone been able to successfully raise the issue with any Australian authority about this business taking payments from Australians and delivering nothing, not communicating with 'customers' and not delivering ANY products? How is this able to continue? Anyone??

Order 100090794
Order 100090794

They finally answered my call last week have given me a refund!

Michael J.
Michael J.

I was able to get a response and my money back through raising a dispute through PayPal. You might be able to do something similar through your bank if you paid via credit card.

Sandra K

Sandra Kasked

Has anyone successfully gotten a hold of the sales team via phone? Or just get disconnected after waiting and being on hold forever?

JLB
JLB

Nope there’s no such thing as sales team with this merchant!

Mumsy

No i have just looked at thier facebook reviews also, they are just as bad as on here

Sarah

I have phoned 5 times, no one answers! Go through another authority.

Mumsyasked

Has anyone successfully received a refund?

Upset
Upset

They emailed me a promise to refund in 2-3 business days mid April but didn’t.Even with the bank being involved they didn’t refund.

Angry
Angry

I asked a few times refund, no answer. I don't think anyone else has either.

Mumsy

This is so bad, they need to be shut down.
I put in a claim with paypal, it got to the point where it went under review with paypal, and then coincidentally 20 mins after it went under review I recieved a tracking email (order was early march) . I will pursure it with paypal though as I sent an email in april requesting a refund which had no response