ThePharmacy

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (24) · No

Jasmine

JasminePerth, WA

Disgusting 'service' !!! Do not order from The Pharmacy!

Do not buy anything from The Pharmacy! I placed an order online and was sent the incorrect item which I cannot use. I have emailed, used the contact us section on the internet and called so many times I have lost count. Cannot get through on the phone. Apparently I progress in the queue but you never actually ever get to speak to someone. Doubt there is even anyone answering emails and calls. Have nver had a worse experience than this. It has to be illegal.

BJL

BJLPerth, WA

Scam and not contactable

As with so many others, I ordered Australian made sanitiser in March and was delivered a very poor substitute in May. The accompanying documentation says that I can have a refund if I wish but despite numerous attempts to get a return shipping label they are totally uncontactable. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

Non existent customer service

I was going to write terrible customer service but actually it doesn’t exist. I would give zero star rating if I could I ordered a product back in March which I knew was on back order and would arrive in May. An“equivalent” product was sent to me eventually in June. Equivalent product is not made in Australia as was the one I originally purchased. I sent an email to request a return postage label and a refund. Email has still not been answered more than 2 weeks later. Just a generic message available when you phone asking you to send an email and using COVID as an excuse for poor customer service. Currently been on hold waiting for 20 minutes to speak to a representative! Would never order from this company ever again

Liv T.

Liv T.South East Queensland, QLD

ZERO STAR RATING

I ordered sanitiser on the 15th March, received a dud substitute sanitiser 5th June. It stinks so bad and not what I ordered.
Don't bother trying to call them, I was on hold for 2 hours and 22 minutes, made it to the front of the queue and it ended with them hanging up on it.
I've sent 5 emails, called multiple times, nothing and no response!
I will never buy from them again!

Bibi Talevski

Bibi TalevskiSydney, NSW

TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, do NOT use their online service

Kitty53

Kitty53Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Recieved a product - not what I ordered

I ordered hand sanitiser on pre order which they said they would send end of March. I didn't receive it so I lodged a request for refund from PayPal. They said they were sending my product. Arrived today- 27 May. They sent me a totally different product which I never would have agreed to accepting. They should have been honest and given me the refund. I will raise again with PayPal today. What a bunch of time wasters.

SalRon M.

SalRon M.Sydney, NSW

Do not deal with thepharmacy

Do not buy from this supplier. Made purchase but never received. Tried contacting several them several times with no answer or reply & had to go through PayPal to get my money back.

The worst website I shopped so far, I never ever recommend this place for anything:(

I bought something and received my item after 3 months- the worst customer service I have seen- I don’t recommend the website to anybody- I’m not satisfied with my purchase at all-

Unhappy Jan

Unhappy JanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Half my order missing. Terrible customer service.

My bottles of over-priced hand sanitiser arrived a month late, with half the bottles missing - Only 2 received despite the shipping note saying all 4 delivered. Lodged a complaint with the customer service team, and two weeks later still no response. Escalating it now with paypal. Wish me luck. Never ordering from them again.

Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont buy from them

They happily take your money really quickly - but then never answer the phone, never reply to an email and never deliver the product. If they dont communicate, how can they resolve problems!

Martin

MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from them!

Website states that items will be sent in 1-2 business days, I needed it urgently so 3 days later I tried to contact them, what a waste of time! Was kept on hold for over 30min and then got a message that they can not answer my call, sent 2 emails and no response. A week later still nothing so have to go through PayPal to get my money back.

Worst customer service

I placed an order and waited months with not receiving my products I started trying to contact via email they stopped responding as soon as I asked for a refund. I sent 3 request for refunds which went unanswered for nearly 2 weeks I then sent a email saying I was seeking legal advice and I have reported the business to fair trading NSW. I got a reply within 1 hour and my money refunded.

C.A.

C.A.Sydney, NSW

I didn’t read the reviews...

More than a month ago I ordered 2 hand sanitizers, but because of huge delays in delivery, I sent the company countless emails asking to cancel my order. The pharmacy does not answer the phone, and doesn’t reply to emails, so there’s no way to cancel the order... Yesterday they delivered 1 of the 2 sanitizers, a product that I no longer want. I told them on countless emails to cancel my order, as I couldn’t wait for months just for sanitizer. I am now going through PayPal in order to get a refund... Let this be a lesson to you... Read the reviews and act accordingly...

NO Service and Unprofessional

I should have gone to this website to check feedback before I placed my order.

I had order hand sanitizers on 23/Mar for 1/Apr delivery, no products arrived on promised dated. Today 1/May i still haven't receive the products.
Called them many times and put me on hold for more than 30 mins then cut off.
I contact them again by contact us page for refund but did not respond. This is truly scam.

melissa f.

melissa f.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No communication, no product, no refund.

I placed an order on the 12th of March, money was taken from my account but I have yet to receive any products or any update from the store on why the products haven't been shipped. I have emailed and called several times with no response. I will be waiting a few more weeks before contacting the ACCC.

Ecal

EcalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zero customer service. Do not waste your time or money here.

Absolutely zero customer service. Placed a large order months ago with an EDD of first week of April. It is now the end of April and I have received nothing nor any contact from The Pharmacy about where my goods are. I have lodged several 'tickets' on their website and received zero response from anybody, I have spent hours, literally, waiting on their customer service line and keep getting hung up on by them after several hours of waiting without having ever spoken to anybody and continually being told I am next in line. The most disgraceful treatment of customers ever. Shameful. They should not be allowed to call themselves a Pharmacy.

Beyond disappointing customer service

Placed a pre-order in March to reserved stock coming in. Followed up day stock was due to arrive and got a call back a few days later saying stock was late, so I decided to source elsewhere and they said they'd organise a refund. Emails not answered, hours accumulated on hold only to be cut off when I get to caller 1 or 2 in line. Still no refund of the $150 they took well over a month ago. Would highly recommend avoiding deailing online with this chemist based on my experience.

lucilla t.

lucilla t.Perth, WA

Avoid avoid avoid

Jake

Jake

Wheres my refund ??? Avoid this site

2 months and no product they claim will be a week, won't give refund and not replying to my recent messages on their website. Very poor form.... will have to put in a dispute with my bank.. avoid at all costs.

Jo L

Jo LMelbourne

Don't use them - SCAM Company

As per all the other reviews posted here, this company is atrocious. Ordered 6 weeks ago and product has not arrived. Cannot get through on the phone - on hold for 45 minutes and then it just disconnects. Are reporting to the authorities, along with most of the other reviewers. Beware. Don't deal with them.

janetta.martens8

janetta.martens8asked

Has anyone been able to successfully raise the issue with any Australian authority about this business taking payments from Australians and delivering nothing, not communicating with 'customers' and not delivering ANY products? How is this able to continue? Anyone??

Order 100090794
Order 100090794

They finally answered my call last week have given me a refund!

Michael J.
Michael J.

I was able to get a response and my money back through raising a dispute through PayPal. You might be able to do something similar through your bank if you paid via credit card.

Sandra K

Sandra Kasked

Has anyone successfully gotten a hold of the sales team via phone? Or just get disconnected after waiting and being on hold forever?

JLB
JLB

Nope there’s no such thing as sales team with this merchant!

Mumsy

No i have just looked at thier facebook reviews also, they are just as bad as on here

Sarah
Sarah

I have phoned 5 times, no one answers! Go through another authority.

Mumsyasked

Has anyone successfully received a refund?

Upset
Upset

They emailed me a promise to refund in 2-3 business days mid April but didn’t.Even with the bank being involved they didn’t refund.

Angry
Angry

I asked a few times refund, no answer. I don't think anyone else has either.

Mumsy

This is so bad, they need to be shut down.
I put in a claim with paypal, it got to the point where it went under review with paypal, and then coincidentally 20 mins after it went under review I recieved a tracking email (order was early march) . I will pursure it with paypal though as I sent an email in april requesting a refund which had no response