ThePharmacy

ThePharmacy (page 2 of 2)

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (24) · No

Sophie

SophiePerth, WA

Truely A TERRIBLE GREEDY company!

I don't usually write bad reviews but...

Really wish I read these reviews before ordering. Same story here. Ordered products that have never shown up. At this stage I'm just asking for my money back but can't get a reply. These guys are either a scam or really don't know how to run a business. Even if there was a legitimate excuse for the delay, explain it to your customers. Keep them informed. Apologise. Allow them to receive a refund if you can't supply what they've paid for.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not buy masks!! It is a scam!!!

Chemists

Find out how ThePharmacy compares to other Chemists

Kitty

KittyPerth, WA

Lucky to even get one star

Ordered some silicon cups and bowls & when I received the order a week later they had sent me the item in the wrong colour.
I was advised to send back the incorrect item, so I did & after they’ve received my posted item they stop contact with me.
I have also sent multiple emails but seemed to be ignored now so I guess I will take this further with consumer protection and contact PayPal to see if I can get back some of my payment.
Worse customer service & you always have to contact them. I will never buy from this website again nor do I recommend anyone to buy from them.

janetta.martens8

janetta.martens8asked

Has anyone been able to successfully raise the issue with any Australian authority about this business taking payments from Australians and delivering nothing, not communicating with 'customers' and not delivering ANY products? How is this able to continue? Anyone??

Order 100090794
Order 100090794

They finally answered my call last week have given me a refund!

Michael J.
Michael J.

I was able to get a response and my money back through raising a dispute through PayPal. You might be able to do something similar through your bank if you paid via credit card.

Sandra K

Sandra Kasked

Has anyone successfully gotten a hold of the sales team via phone? Or just get disconnected after waiting and being on hold forever?

JLB
JLB

Nope there’s no such thing as sales team with this merchant!

Mumsy

No i have just looked at thier facebook reviews also, they are just as bad as on here

Sarah
Sarah

I have phoned 5 times, no one answers! Go through another authority.

Mumsyasked

Has anyone successfully received a refund?

Upset
Upset

They emailed me a promise to refund in 2-3 business days mid April but didn’t.Even with the bank being involved they didn’t refund.

Angry
Angry

I asked a few times refund, no answer. I don't think anyone else has either.

Mumsy

This is so bad, they need to be shut down.
I put in a claim with paypal, it got to the point where it went under review with paypal, and then coincidentally 20 mins after it went under review I recieved a tracking email (order was early march) . I will pursure it with paypal though as I sent an email in april requesting a refund which had no response