ThePharmacy

ThePharmacy (page 2 of 9)

1.1

Non existent customer service

I was going to write terrible customer service but actually it doesn’t exist. I would give zero star rating if I could I ordered a product back in March which I knew was on back order and would arrive in May. An“equivalent” product was sent to me eventually in June. Equivalent product is not made in Australia as was the one I originally purchased. I sent an email to request a return postage label and a refund. Email has still not been answered more than 2 weeks later. Just a generic message available when you phone asking you to send an email and using COVID as an excuse for poor customer service. Currently been on hold waiting for 20 minutes to speak to a representative! Would never order from this company ever again

Liv T.

Liv T.South East Queensland, QLD

ZERO STAR RATING

I ordered sanitiser on the 15th March, received a dud substitute sanitiser 5th June. It stinks so bad and not what I ordered.
Don't bother trying to call them, I was on hold for 2 hours and 22 minutes, made it to the front of the queue and it ended with them hanging up on it.
I've sent 5 emails, called multiple times, nothing and no response!
I will never buy from them again!

This company is a complete scam, do not buy from them!!!

Ordered hand sanitiser double the market price beginning of March and only received the items in June and they made so many mistakes in the order. Never send an update in regards of delay in shipping. Emailed them so many times and never receive a reply. Tried to call them and I was on hold for hours even when I was 1st in line. What a scam! Take our money so quick but ship items whenever they want and never return any communications. They also charged hand sanitiser double and triple times the market price.

Find out how ThePharmacy compares to other Chemists

Very disappointed with the lack of service. Why are they still selling goods they can’t supply

Very disappointed with the lack of service. Placed order on 20 May 2020. Not even a confirmation email been received. I have previously purchased from them with no problem at all. If covid and an unprecedented amount of orders and call please employ staff to handle the load. I’ve been sending emails and making calls for 3 days now with no luck. They end the call saying they are unable to attend to your call and please don’t abuse them. Well I was next in-line for a representative to attend. Why are they still taking orders they are unable to fulfill

Do not buy from them! Scammers

Do not buy from them! I ordered a thermometer in March and we are not in June and my order still hasn't arrived. They have ignored every email I have sent and when you call them you are on hold for hours only for them to hang up on you. Complete waste of time and money

Danielle Matiu

Danielle MatiuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Number isn’t Helpful

I ordered the Enonian Breastpump which I was extremely excited about because I just had my first baby. When I found it on this website, I was happy to see it was about $40 less than on the Enonian website. After placing an order I looked up reviews for The Pharmacy website and found almost nothing but bad reviews and began to regret my $187 purchase thinking I was being scammed. After reading them I called the customer service number to ask about my order but was “1st in the queue” for almost 2 hours Which was the only bad side about my experience. I placed my order on the 28th of May 2020 and received my order on the 8th of June which I am happy about and everything came just like I saw it on the website. Thank you!

E. LLE

E. LLESouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammer of year 2020 goes to this company

Do not buy from here. They will get your money quick but will never send the order, or they will send but just half order. Then when you try talk to customer service they are useless! People need their medicine or sanitizer or what ever in this covid situation. People doing hard already and this company make it more hard by scamming people off!!!

J Vee

J Vee

Worst online buying experience to date

Worst online experience. I would have appreciated an update if shipment arriving or not, but only got weeks of silence. Completely ignored my request to cancel my order of sanitizer because it didn't get shipped on the promised date and still continued with the order.

Kevin Smith

Kevin SmithPerth

Do not order from here

Order took over two months to arrive and was completely wrong. They do not respond to emails and it is not possible to talk to them on the phone. There is just one step in the whole ordering process that works really well, that is the step where they take your money. After that it is literally impossible to deal with them. Don't expect any response and don't expect any refunds.

yoyo82

yoyo82Melbourne

money scam for sure

my order was delayed and sent back to them for no reason. No re-delivery is scheduled and no money refund. I have reported the business to fair trade NSW. it is for sure something the govt has to look up.

Murray

Murray

This company is a nonentity!

Ordered sanitizer with a delayed delivery date. It did not arrive as promised....so eventually I had to cancel. But they sent dummy emails and continued with the order as if I had not contacted them. A total scam. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Terrible! Don't use them! Zero stars

I ordered hand sanitiser and vitamins. I paid for delivery and instructed the parcel be left at my door as it is safe.

So, over two months later the delivery ISN'T left at my door and is sent to some other place which I am supposed to travel to! So much for delivery!

What if I was disabled? Or in isolation for 2 weeks?

Only getting automated emails from them, no response on the redelivery or refund.

Do Not Buy Anything

I ordered hand sanitiser from " The Pharmacy " in March. Received substitute products end of May. This is not what I have purchased, tried to sending email & calling them but no answer. I do not recommend this website to anyone.

margi

margiadelaide

Bad business

Do not order from this site; my order did not turn up after 8 weeks and they don't respond to emails; I got PayPal to investigate and half my order arrived, but it was different. Now the other half is being investigated. It is now 3 months since my original order. Just don't go there.

Bibi Talevski

Bibi TalevskiSydney, NSW

TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, do NOT use their online service

Sang M.

Sang M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid like the plague.

Made an order and they seem to send me whatever substitute they feel like posting. Have been sending them emails to ask why and have yet to receive an answer.

Not sure how to make a legal claim?

Because

BecauseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service! Avoid at all costs

Rose mum

Rose mum

Avoid at all cost!!!!

I ordered from the pharmacy. After attempting to contact them to inform them of my change of address TWICE WITH NO REPLY!!! It was still shipped to incorrect address!! You have to hold for over an hour! They say to use their contact page to contact them however they NEVER respond! I don’t know how they are still in business with such poor customer service and reviews!

Janine

JanineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TERRIBLE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING

I ordered hand sanitiser from my pharmacy in March. I understand due to current circumstances they have not been able to deliver in a timely manner. Orders were due at the end of March/early April. I tried to cancel my orders given I have now sourced sanitiser elsewhere. I have emailed a number of times requesting my orders be cancelled (doing exactly what was asked per their answering machine recordings as they have stated people can cancel hand sanitiser orders) and have also rung, been on hold for over an hour and then was disconnected. Now I am getting messages saying the product which I don’t want has been shipped! Customer service is non existent, would never order from this company again.

I wish I could give them 0 stars

Order was due to be shipped 2 weeks after I ordered. A month later when it had not even been sent I requested a refund, which they said would be processed within 3 business days. 5 weeks later and I am still waiting for the refund and have had to lodge a PayPal dispute as they have simply stopped replying to my emails.
I have never had an experience as bad as this online shopping ever.
I highly recommend they be avoided

janetta.martens8

janetta.martens8asked

Has anyone been able to successfully raise the issue with any Australian authority about this business taking payments from Australians and delivering nothing, not communicating with 'customers' and not delivering ANY products? How is this able to continue? Anyone??

Order 100090794
Order 100090794

They finally answered my call last week have given me a refund!

Michael J.
Michael J.

I was able to get a response and my money back through raising a dispute through PayPal. You might be able to do something similar through your bank if you paid via credit card.

Sandra K

Sandra Kasked

Has anyone successfully gotten a hold of the sales team via phone? Or just get disconnected after waiting and being on hold forever?

JLB
JLB

Nope there’s no such thing as sales team with this merchant!

Mumsy

No i have just looked at thier facebook reviews also, they are just as bad as on here

Sarah
Sarah

I have phoned 5 times, no one answers! Go through another authority.

Mumsyasked

Has anyone successfully received a refund?

Upset
Upset

They emailed me a promise to refund in 2-3 business days mid April but didn’t.Even with the bank being involved they didn’t refund.

Angry
Angry

I asked a few times refund, no answer. I don't think anyone else has either.

Mumsy

This is so bad, they need to be shut down.
I put in a claim with paypal, it got to the point where it went under review with paypal, and then coincidentally 20 mins after it went under review I recieved a tracking email (order was early march) . I will pursure it with paypal though as I sent an email in april requesting a refund which had no response