ThePharmacy

ThePharmacy (page 3 of 9)

1.1 from 167 reviews · View Details

1.1

Lisa N

Lisa NSydney

Don't buy from here. Listen to all the 1 star reviews.

Zero customer service (no one responds to you) so you will not receive your order. I think the website is misleading and not to be trusted. I've tried to contact the seller 5 times now and would definitely want a refund.

Kitty53

Kitty53Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Recieved a product - not what I ordered

I ordered hand sanitiser on pre order which they said they would send end of March. I didn't receive it so I lodged a request for refund from PayPal. They said they were sending my product. Arrived today- 27 May. They sent me a totally different product which I never would have agreed to accepting. They should have been honest and given me the refund. I will raise again with PayPal today. What a bunch of time wasters.

SalRon M.

SalRon M.Sydney, NSW

Do not deal with thepharmacy

Do not buy from this supplier. Made purchase but never received. Tried contacting several them several times with no answer or reply & had to go through PayPal to get my money back.

Meeeeee

MeeeeeeSydney, NSW

Don't Buy From The pharmacy

I Finally got my money back from a non supply.
Paypal got it .
If you like drama in your life give them a go,
Serves myself right for not reading the reviews of this place .
Almost every review is the same , all bad
Non Delivery , wrong stuff, wont answer the emails, wont answer the phone.
How they think this would be a good way to run a business, Beats me

The worst website I shopped so far, I never ever recommend this place for anything:(

I bought something and received my item after 3 months- the worst customer service I have seen- I don’t recommend the website to anybody- I’m not satisfied with my purchase at all-

Newtown

NewtownSydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THE PHARMACY

Alicia

AliciaSouthwest, VIC

Don't order from them

Never received my order placed months ago.
Cant contact them in anyway. Once you progress in que you drop out.
They don't respond to any form of communication.
Have contacted the consumer affairs.

Unhappy Jan

Unhappy JanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Half my order missing. Terrible customer service.

My bottles of over-priced hand sanitiser arrived a month late, with half the bottles missing - Only 2 received despite the shipping note saying all 4 delivered. Lodged a complaint with the customer service team, and two weeks later still no response. Escalating it now with paypal. Wish me luck. Never ordering from them again.

Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont buy from them

They happily take your money really quickly - but then never answer the phone, never reply to an email and never deliver the product. If they dont communicate, how can they resolve problems!

Find out how ThePharmacy compares to other Chemists

Don't buy from this seller!

I purchased a nappy bin online on 13th April 2020 and didn't receive any shipping information from the seller after 2 weeks. I followed up with them multiple times over the next month by email and phone, however the phone calls resulted in me waiting on hold while I "progressed in the queue" but then after 30 minutes I was disconnected. I disputed the purchase through PayPal and fortunately was able to receive a full refund 6 weeks later. I can understand delays due to the COVID-19 situation but after reading similar reviews and not being able to contact the seller, I realised there was more to it than COVID-19 delays.

Its the WORST pharmacy EVER

I would rate them a 0 if i can!!!!Pre-ordered items in March, waited nearly 3 months, received none!!!!! and no matter how many times you try to contact them, you fail coz they just ignore you and never answer the call !!

Susannah

SusannahSydney, NSW

0 Stars if I had a choice

I am very upset too. I have done everything right, logging in ticket. I am out of pocket $180 as they only delivered 1 out of 10 of my order. No one has contacted me and it has been nearly a month since I tried to contact them and logged a ticket. Tried calling 5 times and get to 1 in queue and then cut off.

Mandy

MandyCanberra 2600, ACT

Disgusting money grabbers

I pre-ordered hand sanitiser in March, it was due to to be shipped at the end of March After hearing nothing, I contacted them and on 6 April they advised the product would ship within 2 weeks. After another 3 weeks and sourcing the product elsewhere, I emailed a couple of times to cancel, never got a response. I put in a support ticket through their back end, again no response. 2 weeks later, I get sanitiser I don't need and I don't want. I don't feel comfortable returning it because I doubt they will refund me. I feel they took advantage of the whole sanitiser shortage and ripped me off. I will NEVER deal with them again and I will tell anybody who will listen how unhappy I am with the experience.

Finally got a response after a month

So Christine.. I said I'd wait as you mentioned.. yes but then I said email after email I wanted it cancelled.. and you clearly ignored my emails.. how rude do you want to be?? I have the hand sanitizer but don't need it that's why I was asking for it to be cancelled... You didn't want to respond because your rude as.. contact me back on my email address you have??

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order not supplied

Ordered some product and has not arrived. Have email multiple times and tried to call. Do not answer the phone or respond to emails. Advised that it would ship in April and still hasn't a month later. They are very unhelpful and lack transparency.

Find out how ThePharmacy compares to other Chemists

Really appreciated the dialogue at the top of your web page, stating that due to disruptions because of COVID19, orders may be delayed but would be processed as soon as possible.

Very very Bad.

I ordered the item early March 2020. And still waiting for my product arrives. When I asked for refund via contact form, they've never replied to me. I tried to call a number of times, I have just got recorded message. I sent msg last night and threatened them that I would contact the Commonwealth Ombudsman. Today I got txt the product which I don't want anymore has been shipped. These people are complete scammers!!

Ordered Feb 2020 Refund was to be paid 16/04/2020 - not done. Now after bank involved Company has sent unwanted product

Greg

Greg

Unbelievably Bad

Anand Pillay

Anand PillayBrisbane

Poor customer service and no product received

Ordered product in March. When didn’t receive on time raised a ticket, was advised that will get beginning of April when order gets shipped end of March. Its May now and raised another ticket with no response and no one answers the phone.

janetta.martens8

janetta.martens8asked

Has anyone been able to successfully raise the issue with any Australian authority about this business taking payments from Australians and delivering nothing, not communicating with 'customers' and not delivering ANY products? How is this able to continue? Anyone??

Order 100090794
Order 100090794

They finally answered my call last week have given me a refund!

Michael J.
Michael J.

I was able to get a response and my money back through raising a dispute through PayPal. You might be able to do something similar through your bank if you paid via credit card.

Sandra K

Sandra Kasked

Has anyone successfully gotten a hold of the sales team via phone? Or just get disconnected after waiting and being on hold forever?

JLB
JLB

Nope there’s no such thing as sales team with this merchant!

Mumsy

No i have just looked at thier facebook reviews also, they are just as bad as on here

Sarah
Sarah

I have phoned 5 times, no one answers! Go through another authority.

Mumsyasked

Has anyone successfully received a refund?

Upset
Upset

They emailed me a promise to refund in 2-3 business days mid April but didn’t.Even with the bank being involved they didn’t refund.

Angry
Angry

I asked a few times refund, no answer. I don't think anyone else has either.

Mumsy

This is so bad, they need to be shut down.
I put in a claim with paypal, it got to the point where it went under review with paypal, and then coincidentally 20 mins after it went under review I recieved a tracking email (order was early march) . I will pursure it with paypal though as I sent an email in april requesting a refund which had no response