2Therapeutic Pillow CuddleUp

Therapeutic Pillow CuddleUp

2Therapeutic Pillow CuddleUp

50%50%0%
Brand Manager for Therapeutic Pillow? Claim your listing.

Lysee
Lysee

Great pillow, poorly fitting cover

I really love this pillow, however the inside seam of the cover does not fit the inside curve of the pillow properly and digs into my neck/shoulder, I find it so uncomfortable I cannot use it. Customer service was great and they replaced what I considered a defective pillowcase. The new pillow case did fit slightly better but still not great. I’m going to make my own case as the pillow itself is great. Show details
someoneelse
someoneelse5 posts

I just love this body pillow. It's so soft and supportive. I hug it all night long. I brought this body pillow when I was pregnant and im still using it every night!
gave me support between my legs and was something nice to hold when I was going to sleep. Nice cover too