Therapy Pod Duo

See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Therapy Blanket

4.1

Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW

Love our pods!!

So happy we took the plunge and bought the two duo pods. Yes they do cost a little more than we planned to pay but like everything in life, you pay for what you get.

The pods are absolutely a dream to sleep in or sit on.

We did need more foam in them and Rosie from customer service was great to work with. She sent us more foam which made a world of difference.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Forgot to mention the speedy delivery which was very much appreciated.

Purchased in September 2021.

Bec B.
Bec B.

Fast postage amazing product

Arrived in a couple of days all be it in 2 seperate deliveries (waited over a month for delivery for our kloudsac which was also delivered to the wrong people) just as comfy as the kloudsac and awesome quality - loved the little bag the foam came inside of

Purchased in June 2021 for $650.00.

Overwhelming

I really didn’t know what to expect but I was overwhelmed by the comfort and quality, it is amazing. The service and support is great and I order the faux cover which is awesome

S.Roberts
S.RobertsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Family fights over who's turn it is.

I first saw the Therapy Pods at my sisters house. As soon as I sat in one I knew I had to have my own . With the blanket that she also purchased it was absolute heaven. It was delivered easily and didn't take long to assemble into the cover. We let it puff up overnight and it was ready the next day. It is large but we are happy to make it a feature. We have the headrest also and now feel like we have to get the Ottoman just to have the ultimate comfort. Totally recommend.

Purchased in April 2021.

Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Therapy Pod Duo compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Beth Collins
Beth CollinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience trying to get my pod

Was so excited to order this duo pod for my family. Then the deceivers saga started and it took nearly 2 weeks just to arrange actual delivery of my pod as the freight company kept taking it to Darra depot. Finally got he pod only to find no cover included and after contacting therapy was told to contact the freight company as they ship separately.
I have found this incredibly frustrating and really poor customer service.
As I wrote this I have a pod and no cover!
Do not recommend dealing with this company at all.

Purchased in February 2021.

Therapy Blanket
Katerina C.Therapy Blanket

I really really like this

Its a most lovely thing ,
Comfortable.
Makes you want to make an Excuse to be in it.
Therapod just grows and grows on you
Yes, I like you!
And I would recommend you for overthe required thitry words
Z

Purchased in June 2020 for $550.00.

Kristy Nowak
Kristy NowakSouth Australia

My 11 year old son loves it!! Totally worth it! Might even buy a second one we love it that much.

The therapy pod has been a god send for my 11 year old who has ASD, & ADHD. He never used to sleep now he falls asleep so quickly. Totally recommend

Purchased in January 2020 for $600.00.

june
juneSouth East Queensland, QLD

After have been used1month,,,,,,,my experience

The price is high relative to the quality. I regretted buying it and asked for a refund policy within a month, but if it is not new, I will exclude 50% and give a refund. Moreover, the shipping fee is $40 separately and the terms and conditions are checked now and almost no refund is allowed. Don't you usually throw away all the packaging and cards you bought first? Without it, you can't get a refund... After all, the 30 days try refund is nothing more than a sale for fishing. I'm the fool who bought this.

Purchased in March 2020.

Therapy Blanket
Katerina C.Therapy Blanket

Heaven is a Therapy Pod

Received my Therapy Pod Duo Pod last week after agonising over the cost. Absolutely the best investment. So comfortable, so enjoyable, excellent quality. LOVE my Therapy Pod, you will too!!!

Purchased in January 2020 for $599.00.

Sofas & Recliners