Therapy Pod Family

See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Therapy Blanket

3.0
Grace M.
Grace M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

PICTURES VERY MISLEADING - THIS PRODUCT IS HUGE

The family pod is ridiculously large. It can't even be moved up my hallway. The pictures online don't give an accurate depiction of how incredibly large this product really is... They say online that the family size is the most popular, but I struggle to see how so many people can even have room for something this big in their house... I've noticed in my area all the ones selling secondhand online are this size so I suspect many others have the same shock when received.
This is extremely disappointing as this was very expensive... wish I'd just got a single. I'm so so upset as this was a big financial investment and I now just feel claustrophobic in my house.

Purchased in November 2021 for $636.75.

it's a bit big

Spike  J.
Spike J.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible customer service!

Ordered the family pod. Got the run around on shipping. Zero customer service. After they couldn’t deliver as promised, they wouldn’t refund the money. I asked a number of times to cancel the order. They just drug the lame emails around until they finally shipped. “We forgot to notify you” No satisfaction! Cover arrived. Three days later, still no pod! For $700 I should have bought the bean bag from Kmart.

Purchased in November 2020 for $699.00.

Not happy
Not happyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Huge, heavy and disappointing

Pod arrived after 6 weeks, cover arrived separately 3 days later. It's massive 1.2m high. Doesn't fit more than 1 person. Very disappointed and it can't be returned once opened.

Purchased in August 2020 for $699.00.

Sofas & Recliners