Therapy Pod Family

See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Therapy Blanket

3.0
Citee
Citee

Perfect and comfy !

It looks exactly like it did advertised and set up was very basic and no mess ! And it’s super comfortable I’ve never felt anything like it actually! We have a large family and the kids love it as do we !

Sam G.
Sam G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's what dreams are made of!

The first free day I had I laid down in the pod at 9 am and didn't leave all day. It's so good to curl up in and watch movies, I went large and got the family pod for myself and the thing is huge. The best thing was after a huge day watching movies I wasn't stiff or sore from laying down at all!

Super stoked!

Purchased in November 2020.

Mick R
Mick RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it!

After 3 spinal fusion surgeries over a 2 year period, I can honestly say that the Family Therapy Pod is without a doubt, the most comfortable thing that I have been able to sit and relax on/in for an extended period of time (30+ minutes), not only since I seriously injured my spine, but for a time period of at least a Decade!

Would definitely recommend Therapy Pod for anyone to use, just be mindful of the sheer dimensions and weight of the Pod that you choose!

Purchased in January 2020 at Therapy Blanket for $700.00.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Cin
CinMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing.

The Family size therapy pod is amazing and everyone that sits on it loves it instantly and only downside is that it's hard to fluff or move on your own.

Purchased in October 2019 at Calming Blankets for $899.00.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket