Therapy Pod
See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Therapy Blanket

3.8

Bec B.
Bec B.

Fast postage amazing product

Arrived in a couple of days all be it in 2 seperate deliveries (waited over a month for delivery for our kloudsac which was also delivered to the wrong people) just as comfy as the kloudsac and awesome quality - loved the little bag the foam came inside of

Purchased in June 2021 for $650.00.

Citee
Citee

Perfect and comfy !

It looks exactly like it did advertised and set up was very basic and no mess ! And it’s super comfortable I’ve never felt anything like it actually! We have a large family and the kids love it as do we !

Overwhelming

I really didn’t know what to expect but I was overwhelmed by the comfort and quality, it is amazing. The service and support is great and I order the faux cover which is awesome

S.Roberts
S.RobertsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Family fights over who's turn it is.

I first saw the Therapy Pods at my sisters house. As soon as I sat in one I knew I had to have my own . With the blanket that she also purchased it was absolute heaven. It was delivered easily and didn't take long to assemble into the cover. We let it puff up overnight and it was ready the next day. It is large but we are happy to make it a feature. We have the headrest also and now feel like we have to get the Ottoman just to have the ultimate comfort. Totally recommend.

Purchased in April 2021.

Sam G.
Sam G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's what dreams are made of!

The first free day I had I laid down in the pod at 9 am and didn't leave all day. It's so good to curl up in and watch movies, I went large and got the family pod for myself and the thing is huge. The best thing was after a huge day watching movies I wasn't stiff or sore from laying down at all!

Super stoked!

Purchased in November 2020.

The best thing I’ve bought

Easy to unbox, fun to bash foam while it inflates .Very convenient pod cover which has 2 flaps to zip up. Super comfy and easy to sleep on it.Definitely therapeutic!

Purchased in August 2020.

I really really like this

Its a most lovely thing ,
Comfortable.
Makes you want to make an Excuse to be in it.
Therapod just grows and grows on you
Yes, I like you!
And I would recommend you for overthe required thitry words
Z

Purchased in June 2020 for $550.00.

Kristy Nowak
Kristy NowakSouth Australia

My 11 year old son loves it!! Totally worth it! Might even buy a second one we love it that much.

The therapy pod has been a god send for my 11 year old who has ASD, & ADHD. He never used to sleep now he falls asleep so quickly. Totally recommend

Purchased in January 2020 for $600.00.

Heaven is a Therapy Pod

Received my Therapy Pod Duo Pod last week after agonising over the cost. Absolutely the best investment. So comfortable, so enjoyable, excellent quality. LOVE my Therapy Pod, you will too!!!

Purchased in January 2020 for $599.00.

Lindsey
LindseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and perfect for my son

Great size, really comfortable. My son with ASD really enjoys relaxing in the pod. Great for him when anxious/overwhelmed. So much more than a bean bag!Great communication, fast, free delivery!

Purchased in January 2020 at Therapyblanket for $499.00.

Mick R
Mick RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it!

After 3 spinal fusion surgeries over a 2 year period, I can honestly say that the Family Therapy Pod is without a doubt, the most comfortable thing that I have been able to sit and relax on/in for an extended period of time (30+ minutes), not only since I seriously injured my spine, but for a time period of at least a Decade!

Would definitely recommend Therapy Pod for anyone to use, just be mindful of the sheer dimensions and weight of the Pod that you choose!

Purchased in January 2020 at Therapy Blanket for $700.00.

Cin
CinMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing.

The Family size therapy pod is amazing and everyone that sits on it loves it instantly and only downside is that it's hard to fluff or move on your own.

Purchased in October 2019 at Calming Blankets for $899.00.

Elaine
ElaineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my daughter

This is just what she needs for calming she even finds it so comfortable she can fall asleep. It is so much better than any bean bag and it moulds into their body

Purchased in October 2019.

Tamara T
Tamara TBrisbane

We love the pod!

I initially bought the pod to force myself to take breaks and relax when working from home. My kids have taken over. Will need to order another one! Great product loved by all.

Purchased in September 2019 for $499.00.

JRP
JRPasked
Therapy Pod

Hi. The duo pod has been well used and well loved, but I now need to transport it to another house. Is it possible to compress it sufficiency to fit into the original carry bag? If not, can you provide any tips on how to make it transportable? Thanks.

Therapy Blanket
Katerina C.Therapy Blanket

Thank you for your inquiry, JRP. The duo pod may be too large for some cars for moving and we advise that you move it like how you would with your other furniture.

The pod can be put in a vacuum-sealed bag or any container/bag big enough to hold it, but it will need to be shrunk down with an industrial vacuum first. We understand this might not be possible for some. If this can't be done, I would recommend contacting a few couriers in your area that can help with the delivery of your unshrunk pod.

The other option that some customers do (although we recommend this the least), they divide the foam into a few large, sealed plastic bags and re-fill it again in their new place. This may take some time and crumbed foam may spill on the place so if you'd select this method we advise you to do it outdoors and cover the face to avoid inhaling the small particles.

Hope this helps. Take care!

Elizabeth Christo
Elizabeth Christoasked
Therapy Pod

MY son is 10 and about 149 Cm tall , thin build. Can someone help me decipher if the solo or duo is better. we dont really have a 180cm in space that they suggest but he duo is only 134 cm wide. I would rather go the duo but concerned we dont have the space. Are their photos with a teen or child next to or in , a duo?

Spike  J.
Spike J.

I went with the duo. Fits perfectly at the end of my bed

Loni P.asked
Therapy Pod

Hi. I have just received my son's duo pod today but cover isn't here yet.
I'm hoping I haven't made a mistake by opening the inner pod already without the cover !?
Will the cover still be easy enough to put on once the inner pod is fully fluffed out which it probably will be once the cover does arrive?

Also the courier said there's only one more delivery to come, but we have a headrest and a cover yet to come, are those two items likely to be packaged together??

Thankyou
Kind regards
Lionne Psorakis

Beth Collins
Beth Collins

The cover is supposed to be put in when the bag is fully fluffed so no problems there. I don’t know if the cover will come with the headrest though.
I had to chase up my cover with the delivery people.

Loni P.

Wonderful thankyou Beth !
Sorry I thought I was actually asking like an admin/ customer service type team here lol so thankyou for your reply.
I'll have to chase up the other two items I guess if they don't arrive together soon.

Thanks again