Therapy Pod
See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Therapy Blanket

3.9

Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW

Love our pods!!

So happy we took the plunge and bought the two duo pods. Yes they do cost a little more than we planned to pay but like everything in life, you pay for what you get.

The pods are absolutely a dream to sleep in or sit on.

We did need more foam in them and Rosie from customer service was great to work with. She sent us more foam which made a world of difference.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Forgot to mention the speedy delivery which was very much appreciated.

Purchased in September 2021.

it's a bit big

Bec B.
Bec B.

Fast postage amazing product

Arrived in a couple of days all be it in 2 seperate deliveries (waited over a month for delivery for our kloudsac which was also delivered to the wrong people) just as comfy as the kloudsac and awesome quality - loved the little bag the foam came inside of

Purchased in June 2021 for $650.00.

Citee
Citee

Perfect and comfy !

It looks exactly like it did advertised and set up was very basic and no mess ! And it’s super comfortable I’ve never felt anything like it actually! We have a large family and the kids love it as do we !

Overwhelming

I really didn’t know what to expect but I was overwhelmed by the comfort and quality, it is amazing. The service and support is great and I order the faux cover which is awesome

S.Roberts
S.RobertsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Family fights over who's turn it is.

I first saw the Therapy Pods at my sisters house. As soon as I sat in one I knew I had to have my own . With the blanket that she also purchased it was absolute heaven. It was delivered easily and didn't take long to assemble into the cover. We let it puff up overnight and it was ready the next day. It is large but we are happy to make it a feature. We have the headrest also and now feel like we have to get the Ottoman just to have the ultimate comfort. Totally recommend.

Purchased in April 2021.

Beth Collins
Beth CollinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience trying to get my pod

Was so excited to order this duo pod for my family. Then the deceivers saga started and it took nearly 2 weeks just to arrange actual delivery of my pod as the freight company kept taking it to Darra depot. Finally got he pod only to find no cover included and after contacting therapy was told to contact the freight company as they ship separately.
I have found this incredibly frustrating and really poor customer service.
As I wrote this I have a pod and no cover!
Do not recommend dealing with this company at all.

Purchased in February 2021.

Spike  J.
Spike J.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible customer service!

Ordered the family pod. Got the run around on shipping. Zero customer service. After they couldn’t deliver as promised, they wouldn’t refund the money. I asked a number of times to cancel the order. They just drug the lame emails around until they finally shipped. “We forgot to notify you” No satisfaction! Cover arrived. Three days later, still no pod! For $700 I should have bought the bean bag from Kmart.

Purchased in November 2020 for $699.00.

Sam G.
Sam G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's what dreams are made of!

The first free day I had I laid down in the pod at 9 am and didn't leave all day. It's so good to curl up in and watch movies, I went large and got the family pod for myself and the thing is huge. The best thing was after a huge day watching movies I wasn't stiff or sore from laying down at all!

Super stoked!

Purchased in November 2020.

Not happy
Not happyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Huge, heavy and disappointing

Pod arrived after 6 weeks, cover arrived separately 3 days later. It's massive 1.2m high. Doesn't fit more than 1 person. Very disappointed and it can't be returned once opened.

Purchased in August 2020 for $699.00.

The best thing I’ve bought

Easy to unbox, fun to bash foam while it inflates .Very convenient pod cover which has 2 flaps to zip up. Super comfy and easy to sleep on it.Definitely therapeutic!

Purchased in August 2020.

I really really like this

Its a most lovely thing ,
Comfortable.
Makes you want to make an Excuse to be in it.
Therapod just grows and grows on you
Yes, I like you!
And I would recommend you for overthe required thitry words
Z

Purchased in June 2020 for $550.00.

Find out how Therapy Pod compares to other Sofas & Recliners

The worst thing I have ever purchased

Possibly the worst item I’ve ever purchased. Delayed response receiving any reply from customer service even with COVID-19 this company is completely online. Took 6 weeks to arrive and was shocked how large the solo pod was. The images online don’t represent It’s actual size

Purchased in June 2020 for $499.00.

Kristy Nowak
Kristy NowakSouth Australia

My 11 year old son loves it!! Totally worth it! Might even buy a second one we love it that much.

The therapy pod has been a god send for my 11 year old who has ASD, & ADHD. He never used to sleep now he falls asleep so quickly. Totally recommend

Purchased in January 2020 for $600.00.

june
juneSouth East Queensland, QLD

After have been used1month,,,,,,,my experience

The price is high relative to the quality. I regretted buying it and asked for a refund policy within a month, but if it is not new, I will exclude 50% and give a refund. Moreover, the shipping fee is $40 separately and the terms and conditions are checked now and almost no refund is allowed. Don't you usually throw away all the packaging and cards you bought first? Without it, you can't get a refund... After all, the 30 days try refund is nothing more than a sale for fishing. I'm the fool who bought this.

Purchased in March 2020.

Larissa S.
Larissa S.asked
Therapy Pod

Hi - wondering which of these products to buy - Therapy Pod, The BAHA Outdoor wombat or Noomi outdoor. The BAHA and Therapy Pod are both memory fo0am and Noomi is beans. The Therapy Pod is by far the most expensive, which if it is a superior product is ok, but don't want to overpay for the same thing.

JRP
JRPasked
Therapy Pod

Hi. The duo pod has been well used and well loved, but I now need to transport it to another house. Is it possible to compress it sufficiency to fit into the original carry bag? If not, can you provide any tips on how to make it transportable? Thanks.

Katerina C.Therapy Blanket

Thank you for your inquiry, JRP. The duo pod may be too large for some cars for moving and we advise that you move it like how you would with your other furniture.

The pod can be put in a vacuum-sealed bag or any container/bag big enough to hold it, but it will need to be shrunk down with an industrial vacuum first. We understand this might not be possible for some. If this can't be done, I would recommend contacting a few couriers in your area that can help with the delivery of your unshrunk pod.

The other option that some customers do (although we recommend this the least), they divide the foam into a few large, sealed plastic bags and re-fill it again in their new place. This may take some time and crumbed foam may spill on the place so if you'd select this method we advise you to do it outdoors and cover the face to avoid inhaling the small particles.

Hope this helps. Take care!

Elizabeth Christo
Elizabeth Christoasked
Therapy Pod

MY son is 10 and about 149 Cm tall , thin build. Can someone help me decipher if the solo or duo is better. we dont really have a 180cm in space that they suggest but he duo is only 134 cm wide. I would rather go the duo but concerned we dont have the space. Are their photos with a teen or child next to or in , a duo?

Spike  J.
Spike J.

I went with the duo. Fits perfectly at the end of my bed

Get an answer from our members and Therapy Blanket representatives