Therapy Pod Solo

See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Therapy Blanket

4.2

The best thing I’ve bought

Easy to unbox, fun to bash foam while it inflates .Very convenient pod cover which has 2 flaps to zip up. Super comfy and easy to sleep on it.Definitely therapeutic!

Purchased in August 2020.

The worst thing I have ever purchased

Possibly the worst item I’ve ever purchased. Delayed response receiving any reply from customer service even with COVID-19 this company is completely online. Took 6 weeks to arrive and was shocked how large the solo pod was. The images online don’t represent It’s actual size

Purchased in June 2020 for $499.00.

Lindsey
LindseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and perfect for my son

Great size, really comfortable. My son with ASD really enjoys relaxing in the pod. Great for him when anxious/overwhelmed. So much more than a bean bag!Great communication, fast, free delivery!

Purchased in January 2020 at Therapyblanket for $499.00.

Elaine
ElaineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my daughter

This is just what she needs for calming she even finds it so comfortable she can fall asleep. It is so much better than any bean bag and it moulds into their body

Purchased in October 2019.

Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Therapy Pod Solo compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Tamara T
Tamara TBrisbane

We love the pod!

I initially bought the pod to force myself to take breaks and relax when working from home. My kids have taken over. Will need to order another one! Great product loved by all.

Purchased in September 2019 for $499.00.