Therapy Weighted Blanket

Therapy Weighted Blanket (page 3 of 8)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Therapy Blanket

Pros

30-night trial
Hypoallergenic glass beads
Smart zip design

Cons

Beads may bunch up
Returns process can be tricky

Monica
MonicaNorth Queensland, QLD

it put my boy to sleep in no time and it helps with reaching and maintaining deep sleep

I have been using the blankets for few months now.
I don't need to give any melatonin to my 15yo anymore (he always had trouble sleeping).
I have tried it to and monitored its effects with my sleeping tracking device, and found that with the blanket I reach deep sleep earlier and maintain it for longer than without, with the result that I wake up more refreshed.
I would highly recommend it if you have trouble sleeping or even if you just want to sleep better.

G.Toouli
G.ToouliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best and most spectacular customer service ever recieved

I haven't used the actual blanket yet as I had ordered the wrong coloured cover, but the customer service team was extremely quick at responding. Customer service team made me feel like a truly valued customer and cared for.
Every business should be taking out a page from their customer service book. Can't wait to use the blanket.

I Edwards
I EdwardsPerth

Customer Service is Excellent

The weighted blanket has been very beneficial for our very active son. It helps him to have a prolonged night's sleep. The real strength in this company however is in their customer engagement. This company excels in customer service. No issue is too big and response times and outcomes are faultless.

Best sleep

I am a shift worker, no more restless nights, or days, now. When I get to sleep, I now stay asleep and wake refreshed. Excellent quality. Love the removable cover.

Jenny
JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

So look forward to bed now.

I love my therapy blanket. My sleeping is a lot less restless and just having that weight around you cocoons you like a big hug. No problems getting off to sleep now. I love it!

Great quality

Good quality, well made blanket. It is very heavy and gives good deep pressure.
It might not be cheap, but this reflects the quality. I would definitely recommend this product.
My son is 21, the level of pressure was perfect for adult use, any lighter and it might not work, certainly wouldn’t need to be any heavier.

Karen
KarenGippsland, VIC

Fantastic! My daughter has never slept better

Brings a sense of security which has given my daughter restful sleeps for the first time in a long time. She loves being able to snuggle down in bed and loves to feel the soft cover.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Buyer beware. Read all the fine print.

Blanket was too heavy for me - because I didn’t have the original zip lock bags & outer cardboard box that was delivered I was not eligible for a refund. Terrible customer service.

Fayth
FaythIngham

PTSD & Nerve Damage sufferer

Looovve got the bamboo cover its soft silky and amazing, the weight is perfect to, it was shipped quickly, love the design of zipping your cover onto blanket amazing design feature will be getting another one, being a PTSD sufferer its a welcome relief thank you therapy blanket, thank you

Best thing ever

This is one of the best things I have ever got. I toss and turn in my sleep, this helps me to sleep still, and get a better night's sleep.

Samantha K.
Samantha K.Gippsland, VIC

My daughter is sleeping so much better since having her blanket.

My daughter falls asleep faster, stays asleep longer and is much more refreshed when she wakes up. She doesn't have as many nightmares and feels like she's getting a big hug all night long.

S Capizzi
S CapizziSydney, NSW

Restless nights are a thing of the past

I Haven’t had to take my medIcation since using the blanket. I have told my son and my brother, who both suffer from RLS like I did, to purchase one.

Find out how Therapy Weighted Blanket compares to other Weighted Blankets

Our whole family loves the weighted blankets!

My son and I are very tactile people. My go to is the bamboo and his is the velvet feel of the Adaptive Series. We both have the same reaction though. It's almost euphoric and he giggles almost uncontrollably for the first minute or so. We have queens for the bedrooms and 2 singles in the lounge. They are brilliant, comfortable and calming. I feel like I sleep better and wake up feeling more refreshed. I am looking forward to purchasing a Therapy Pod soon!

Steph242
Steph242Rivett 2611, ACT

Excellent Product, Excellent Customer Service

I bought a 5kg Adaptive Series blanket and absolutely LOVE it. I get to sleep in under 5 mins, which is a breakthrough for me.
The customer service received from the company has been excellent and exceeded expectations, couldn't rate highly enough

Love love love it!

I have fibromyalgia and have been looking at weighted blankets for a while. I decided to treat myself to one for Christmas and WOW! What a difference it's making to my body, my sleep and my anxiety. I would recommend this therapy blanket for its quality, it is just perfect!

JACKIE JONES
JACKIE JONESVictoria

Was not sure it would work but it was unbelievable

Like a very big hug. Very warm and is a beautiful colour. Would highly recommend this product. My daughter is sleeping soundly and falling asleep in 5 to 10 minutes

Mumofthree
MumofthreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Childrens blanket therapy

Great calming therapy blanket for any toddler who needs some down time. I recommend for any child not just ASD children. I also have the adults one and love it.

Andrew F
Andrew FLaunceston, TAS

Poorly designed and not worth the price tag.

anonymous
anonymousCentral West, NSW

Perfect solution

The Therapy Blanket ideal. It envelops around you and helps with anxiety especially felt when trying to go to sleep at night. The slip cover is practical for keeping it clean.

Went back for more

We bought our first therapy blanket 12 months ago for our son who was a restless sleeper.... best thing we could have! We decided his brother would benefit from one so we have now bought a second. The team at therapy blanket have been very helpful and I would highly recommend them

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

A game changer for our family

We have been using our therapy blanket for about 6 weeks now and it has been incredible for our family. All our five children and my husband and myself have had turns using it. It has a calming effect that is hard to explain. Our children suffer from anxiety and we have used it to calm and relieve their anxiety with incredible results.

Therapy blanket weighted

I wasn't a believer,didn't feel it would help at all,I wake every day feeling refreshed,no more disturbed sleep,I get to sleep faster,no more staring at the ceiling, I sleep all night,no more tossing and turning,I love my blanket,it is awesome,thank you so much,get one you will not regret it

Sinta
SintaSydney, NSW

As promised

Bought the kids blanket for my 8 year old who has sleeping issues. She loved it! She said it was snuggly and it seems to have helped her sleep faster and more soundly. I had a few observations on the workmanship which I emailed their Support about. They replied promptly, so I have some reassurance they take care of customers after purchase.

2nd blanket purchased.

I found my first blanket so beneficial that I purchased a 2nd one to bring home to my parents house for Christmas. Even if I wake up for a while in the middle of the night, it really relaxes me!

What an amazing blanket