Therapy Weighted Blanket

Therapy Weighted Blanket (page 4 of 8)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Therapy Blanket

Pros

30-night trial
Hypoallergenic glass beads
Smart zip design

Cons

Beads may bunch up
Returns process can be tricky

What an amazing blanket

Leigh
LeighIllawarra, NSW

Definitely helps with sleep

I have the 5 kilo blanket and it is enough to help me sleep at night and keep me asleep, I would highly recommend to all that ask.Customer service was fast and helpful

Les
LesCentral Queensland, QLD

It is awesome

The blanket is the best investment I have ever made. It makes me drift off to sleep straight away and forget about everything. It feels so comfortable. A brilliant product.

Jamie D.
Jamie D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect item

My daughter has always struggled to sleep and stay asleep. This blanket was perfect for her and has made a big difference. Bamboo cover is soft and silky and a pleasure to use!

P. Holliday
P. HollidaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service and brilliant product.

I ordered a double sized blanket for my son who loved it, but swapped for the Queen and Sam was extremely accommodating. The Therapy blanket is as great as the reviews attest!

One huge pro, several niggles

David B
David B

Therapeutic that's for sure!

I initially bought 2 as gifts, but I was able to try one for myself (7kg), and literally felt some niggling pains in my legs melt away. I slept like a log. Needless to say, after waking up I immediately ordered a 9kg for myself which is more suited to my body type according to the website. Highly recommended for a better night's sleep!

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Jade
JadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing best sleep ever

I purchased the 7kg grey bamboo blanket and it is seriously amazing, the first night my partner used it we both had the best sleep ever as he wasnt flipping around like a fish anymore lol. Its really been great and even though its been so hot the blanket feels cool and is breathable, the beads dont bunch or poke into you but mould nicely to your body. It has helped alot during panic attacks and stressful time and its great to just snuggle on the couch. My cat loves the comfort and security of the therapy blanket too! Its been one of the best investments we have made lately so worth it. Thanks so much therapy blanket team for the wonderful product and service.

Carolyn
CarolynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Problem Solver

We purchased a therapy blanket for our daughter a few months back. Our hope was for a better night sleep as her anxiety was getting out of control. It works! She loves it. Her comment after about a week that it was like sleeping in a hug.

Christina O.
Christina O.Mid North Coast, NSW

Well designed comfort

Heather
HeatherCentral Queensland, QLD

Great blanket

I have purchased the queen and single blankets . Since I have brought them my sleep has improved, sleeping more soundly and not tossing and turning all the time. I find the blanket helps with my anxiety . I recommend this product.

Carmelina1978
Carmelina1978South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I got this blanket in the hope it would help my PTSD related nightmares. Since using the blanket I have not had a single nightmare, I was having 3-4 per night before I bought it. Only drawback is that even with the zips and ties to hold it in place, the blanket still bunches up inside the cover.

Find out how Therapy Weighted Blanket compares to other Weighted Blankets

Great blanket and loved by the recipient

Well made with good zipping and ties to keep the inner well spread in line with the outer.
This text is to make up the 30 word minimum that I am required to have to post this review. Happy to post but thinking of more to say - nope.

Donna McMahom
Donna McMahomIllawarra, NSW

I love my therapy weighted blanket. Its ideal and exactly what I needed.

Since purchasing my Therapy Weighted Blanket, my sleep has improved immensely. I recommend to any one who struggles with anxiety and going to sleep to consider buying this excellent product.

Emily
EmilyNorth Western Region, NSW

You need it in your life!

My weighted blanket is amazing! I used to have extremely broken sleeps and my anxiety was worse of a night but since getting my blanket I sleep through the night and wake up refreshed! I can't sleep without it now. It's been a life changer.
On top of all that, the customer service is amazing, extremely helpful and will go above and beyond to ensure you are happy with the product and the assistance required. Definitely recommend!!

Marnie
Marnie

Just Ahhhhhhh!

My daughter's Adaptive blanket arrived yesterday (under NDIS funding). We unpacked and tried it out. ... Loved it sooooo much, I just had to get one for myself as well. Fabulous!

kindsnapper
kindsnapperCervantes Western Australia

Love this Blanket

While this blanket does not help my insomnia, I still love it. I love the security it gives me. I really missed it when I had to wait for my summer cover to come. I would recommend it to anyone suffering from anxiety.

Breana
BreanaSydney, NSW

Exactly what I needed

Before I bought this blanket I would have the most broken sleep due to waking up excessively but I get a better sleep and fall asleep faster
Thankyou I will be back !

Erin
ErinAU

Best weighted blanket system I have found

Absolutely love this blanket and its system. I will be purchasing another when I can afford for a back up. The weighted part it well made and out of a nice enough Material that its ok on the skin even without the cover.
The cover I got has the zip and the ties, so perfect I have another from another brand and its frustrating as it chumps, this one the zips on the sides keep it in place ant the weight remains evenly distributed over my body.

Scarlett
Scarlett

I sleep almost too well!

If i want to sleep in, want to feel comforted, or even just warm, then this is the blanket. Highly recommend this to anyone with mild sleep problems or anyone wanting a decent nights sleep

Excellent....

Brought the blanket for my son as he is living with anxiety. He loves it, he now sleeps more soundly and longer. I feel it was an investment in my son's health and well-being.

chelle
chelleGippsland, VIC

It's so beneficial and important

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Okay: all the hype is true

So I have had a weighted blanket in mind for some time now, and have a couple of friends with them who recommend them highly. I decided to buy one in Therapy Blankets Mental Health Month Sale. WOW. This has changed my life... I am not exaggerating- this is a new type of calm, peaceful, soothed, that I haven’t known!!
I sleep so well, soundly, and wake feeling sooo rested and particularly noticeably with a clear and calm mind.
I am so happy!
I got the bamboo cover as summer is coming up. It’s gorgeous and a great feel. I LOVE MY THERAPY BLANKET! :-) thank you!

Enjoying my Weighted Blanket

I have been having sleep issues for a long time so when I heard about weighted blankets I had to try one. Initially found it heavy because of arthritis in my hands but have now got used to that and once I'm under it's so comfortable and cosy. Most nights I fall to sleep immediately which is great!

kerin fogarty
kerin fogartyGippsland, VIC

soft yet heavy

The outer cover is wonderfully soft and comforting, it took a few nights to get used to the
weight, but I have found I am sleeping better. Fabulous customer service, prompt, polite and helpful.