Therapy Weighted Blanket

Therapy Weighted Blanket

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Therapy Blanket

Pros

• 30-night trial

• Hypoallergenic glass beads

• Smart zip design

Cons

• Beads may bunch up

• Returns process can be tricky

Love it! Just treat with care.

I did experience an issue with my blanket. The customer service team was extremely helpful in helping me rectify the quality issue.
--> The glass beads can come out, but if you treat the blanket with care it shouldn't be an issue.
Bottom line is I love my therapy blanket, it has really helped me consistently get a good nights sleep, plus it really is very calming :)

Purchased in June 2021.

Loose threads and poor stitching

Didn't think the first thing I'd do with my $200+ blanket would be fixing loose threads and poor stitching.. on both the cover and blanket itself! The zip is of poor quality and also has stitching coming loose. I've only just opened the package and have yet to try sleeping with it but this first impression is hardly great considering the price.

Purchased in November 2020.

Therapy Blanket
Katerina C.Therapy Blanket

Hi Nicole,

We are very sorry to hear this. If you could please contact our support team, we will be able to assist you with a solution. Our email is support@therapyblanket.com.au

Riki
RikiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Therapy Pod is amazing!

I absolutely love love love my therapy pod get the family size! Soo comfy! Online support from company is great thanks Ellie! This is one purchase well worth it! Best Buy ever.

Purchased in September 2020 at Online.

Jill H
Jill HSouth East Queensland, QLD

King too heavy. Try a cheaper alternative first.

Purchased in July 2020 at Therapy Blanket for $249.50.

Rica
RicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect blanket for a good night’s sleep

I slept for more than 8 hours and I still want to sleep some more the first time I used my 7kg therapy blanket! It makes you feel recharged though for the entire day. I’m loving it!

Purchased in September 2020 for $189.00.

Richard M
Richard MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product and great after sales service

Product really does help you sleep better. And having a ‘warm’ and a ‘cool’ side to the cover really makes a positive difference.

My blanket started losing some of its fill recently, towards the end of the warranty period. Customer service team asked for some pictures as evidence, then immediately offered a replacement. Very good service.

Purchased in September 2019 for $220.00.

phippsie
phippsie

Poorly made and doesn't last

While initially delighted with the blanket, after 12 months it has become apparent that there is a design flaw. After a time, the glass beads redistribute between the squares so some are bulging and others empty. Especially at the edges and in the middle (I had a Queen size shared between 2 people). Also the beads began to leak out of the blanket between the stitches.
Response from customer service although prompt was unhelpful. Apparently 2 months out of warranty is too long to do anything. Will try another brand for my next purchase.

Purchased in May 2019 for $300.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Christmas seems to go hand-in-hand with consumption, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be eco-friendly with your gift-giving. We’ve got tips for everything from shopping sustainably to zero-waste packaging, so that you can have a greener holiday season.

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Jarrett G.
Jarrett G.

Very happy with product and customer service

Purchased in August 2020.

Valerie
Valerie

My daughter loves it she sleeps soundly even if she wakes up in the middle of the night she goes straight back to sleep

Great blanket does exactly what is is meant to do keeps my daughter relax and helps her sleep it’s not too heavy and it feels great the Best Buy ever

Purchased in June 2020.

Zac Smith
Zac SmithCanberra 2600, ACT

Ripper Product

Reall solid product, with efficent delivery. Had a ripper couple of nights sleep with it. Just be mindful of the weight you get because it can make making your bed of a moring a bit of a mission but its worth it. Cheers.

Purchased in July 2020 for $200.00.

Elijah
ElijahPerth, WA

ADAPTIVE SERIES - XL QUEEN This peace of heaven will make you realise you've been sleeping wrong your entire life.

Purchased in July 2020 for $194.00.

Dinh Trong
Dinh Trong

Great product and customer care

I bought the wrong sized blanket and quickly contacted the customer care team. Instantly, I had a reply with options to return and upgrade to a larger one. We did as we're were instructed and within a few weeks, the new blanket arrived. So happy with the blanket. Our sleep has definitely improved. During the entire process, Elie has been very responsive, cooperative, understanding and lovely to work with. Huge thanks to you and your team. Very reliable. Product is highly recommended too.

Purchased in May 2020.

Kehlani
KehlaniSydney, NSW

my most favorite "Security blanket"

I love this blanket, the quality is therapeutic and it gives me the security I need. It feels food to sleep in it and melt myself away while I sleep.

Purchased in January 2020.

Lola

Huge improvement in my sleep quality

Purchased in May 2020.

scruffykids
scruffykidsHunter Region, NSW

So good we bought THREE!!! (Bamboo)

I initially bought one each for my young adult girls as a gift since I also gifted them my anxiety. Before they arrived I ordered one for myself and I'm so glad I did. They swapped weights with each other and I ended up needing a much lighter weight for my fragile joints but Therapy were wonderful and the exchange for mine was so easy. The cover colours are beautiful and so cleverly zipped to the blanket so there's no bunching ever. We've found so many benefits to using these Therapy blankets and happily recommend this company and their friendly staff to everyone.

Purchased in March 2020 for $239.00.

Silvia M.
Silvia M.asked

Therapy blanket is all round season? I’m in Victoria thanks Silvia

Therapy Blanket
Katerina C.Therapy Blanket

Hi Silvia, thank you for your inquiry! Yes, correct and we have two different kinds of materials to choose from to better suit your preference for the blankets namely Adaptive Series and Bamboo Series.

Adaptive Series - also known as our all-year blanket for its cover that is made up of buttery-soft, micro plush side that helps keep one warm and the other side made of Bamboo that is cool to the feeling. The fabric of its inner blanket is also pure cotton. (https://therapyblanket.com.au/products/therapy-blanket)

Bamboo Series - this option is more breathable and perfect for areas that have warmer weather or for users who sleep hot and tend to sweat more in their sleep. The fabric is pure Bamboo from its cover down to its inner blanket, making it more breathable. Have I also mentioned that this comes with a free pillowcase? Definitely cool! (https://therapyblanket.com.au/products/therapy-bamboo-weighted-blanket)

You may also buy an extra cover as desired so you may enjoy both worlds! Let us know should you need at any time by emailing us at support@therapyblanket.com.au. Cheers!

Shannon F.
Shannon F.asked

Have emailed and put in an online question regarding where my blanket is that I ordered with express postage and have not received any responses. Getting very worried about being scammed.

Lola

I don't think you have anything to worry about. They are super busy and a small company. I found them very professional.

Susan
Susanasked

Dear All
Could anyone advise do we need to wash the cover before we first use?

See all Therapy Weighted Blanket questions

Get an answer from our members and Therapy Blanket representatives

Fostering a sense of calmness, weighted blankets are engineered to help relax your body and mind and drift you into a restful night’s sleep. By applying evenly distributed pressure over your body, it simulates a feeling of being hugged.

Features

• Promotes a deeper sleep: The therapy blanket simulates the feeling of being hugged which reduces body movement and helps to maximise relaxation, enabling you to get a deeper, more restful night’s sleep.
  • Reduces stress: Therapy’s weighted blanket solution uses “deep touch pressure” to help stimulate pressure points on the body. This can help improve mood, sleep and achieve an overall feeling of calmness.
  • 30 night trial
  • Machine washable cover
  • Hypoallergenic

Products

The Bamboo Series

Made from 100% luxurious bamboo lyocell, this eco-friendly weighted blanket has remarkable breathability and feels amazing against the skin.

If you’re a hot sleeper or live in a warm environment, then Therapy’s Bamboo Series weighted blanket uses moisture wicking technology to keep you feeling cool and stress-free all night.

These weighted blankets are filled with high density glass dura-beads sewn into individual 10 x 10 cm pockets, the weight is guaranteed to be evenly distributed across your whole body. The micro-beads are non-toxic, food-grade and odourless, making them the perfect choice.

Featuring a SmartZip design along with internal fasteners attaching your cover and weighted blanket, you can say goodbye to bunching and sagging.

Weighted blankets come with a complimentary bamboo pillowcase.

The Adaptive™ Series

An upgrade of The Original Series, this is Therapy’s most advanced & versatile design yet. It's reversible for summer/winter use and features an innovative SmartZip™ design.

The Adaptive Series features a two-sided cover with one side made with cooling bamboo fabric and the other made with buttery soft micro plush. This gives you the chance to pick the side that best suits your temperature preferences at any given time.

Therapy’s Adaptive Series weighted blankets are made from 100% long-staple premium cotton. They’re filled with high-density glass dura beads sewn into individual 10 x 10 cm pockets.

What reviewers thought

This product is rated highly by reviewers who enjoy the heavy tucked in feeling. Some reviewers complained that the beads redistributed with use and eventually began to leak out between the stitches. The returns process tends to be tricky for those without a car - and you may not get a full refund if there are some threads missing.

Overall, reviewers were happy with the product which provided people some of the most comfortable sleeps yet.