Therapy Weighted Blanket

Therapy Weighted Blanket (page 3 of 7)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Therapy Blanket

Pros

30-night trial
Hypoallergenic glass beads
Smart zip design

Cons

Beads may bunch up
Returns process can be tricky

Samantha K.
Samantha K.Gippsland, VIC

My daughter is sleeping so much better since having her blanket.

My daughter falls asleep faster, stays asleep longer and is much more refreshed when she wakes up. She doesn't have as many nightmares and feels like she's getting a big hug all night long.

S Capizzi
S CapizziSydney, NSW

Restless nights are a thing of the past

I Haven’t had to take my medIcation since using the blanket. I have told my son and my brother, who both suffer from RLS like I did, to purchase one.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Our whole family loves the weighted blankets!

My son and I are very tactile people. My go to is the bamboo and his is the velvet feel of the Adaptive Series. We both have the same reaction though. It's almost euphoric and he giggles almost uncontrollably for the first minute or so. We have queens for the bedrooms and 2 singles in the lounge. They are brilliant, comfortable and calming. I feel like I sleep better and wake up feeling more refreshed. I am looking forward to purchasing a Therapy Pod soon!

Steph242
Steph242Rivett 2611, ACT

Excellent Product, Excellent Customer Service

I bought a 5kg Adaptive Series blanket and absolutely LOVE it. I get to sleep in under 5 mins, which is a breakthrough for me.
The customer service received from the company has been excellent and exceeded expectations, couldn't rate highly enough

Love love love it!

I have fibromyalgia and have been looking at weighted blankets for a while. I decided to treat myself to one for Christmas and WOW! What a difference it's making to my body, my sleep and my anxiety. I would recommend this therapy blanket for its quality, it is just perfect!

JACKIE JONES
JACKIE JONESVictoria

Was not sure it would work but it was unbelievable

Like a very big hug. Very warm and is a beautiful colour. Would highly recommend this product. My daughter is sleeping soundly and falling asleep in 5 to 10 minutes

Mumofthree
MumofthreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Childrens blanket therapy

Great calming therapy blanket for any toddler who needs some down time. I recommend for any child not just ASD children. I also have the adults one and love it.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Andrew F
Andrew FLaunceston, TAS

Poorly designed and not worth the price tag.

anonymous
anonymousCentral West, NSW

Perfect solution

The Therapy Blanket ideal. It envelops around you and helps with anxiety especially felt when trying to go to sleep at night. The slip cover is practical for keeping it clean.

Went back for more

We bought our first therapy blanket 12 months ago for our son who was a restless sleeper.... best thing we could have! We decided his brother would benefit from one so we have now bought a second. The team at therapy blanket have been very helpful and I would highly recommend them

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

A game changer for our family

We have been using our therapy blanket for about 6 weeks now and it has been incredible for our family. All our five children and my husband and myself have had turns using it. It has a calming effect that is hard to explain. Our children suffer from anxiety and we have used it to calm and relieve their anxiety with incredible results.

Therapy blanket weighted

I wasn't a believer,didn't feel it would help at all,I wake every day feeling refreshed,no more disturbed sleep,I get to sleep faster,no more staring at the ceiling, I sleep all night,no more tossing and turning,I love my blanket,it is awesome,thank you so much,get one you will not regret it

Sinta
SintaSydney, NSW

As promised

Bought the kids blanket for my 8 year old who has sleeping issues. She loved it! She said it was snuggly and it seems to have helped her sleep faster and more soundly. I had a few observations on the workmanship which I emailed their Support about. They replied promptly, so I have some reassurance they take care of customers after purchase.

2nd blanket purchased.

I found my first blanket so beneficial that I purchased a 2nd one to bring home to my parents house for Christmas. Even if I wake up for a while in the middle of the night, it really relaxes me!

What an amazing blanket

Leigh
LeighIllawarra, NSW

Definitely helps with sleep

I have the 5 kilo blanket and it is enough to help me sleep at night and keep me asleep, I would highly recommend to all that ask.Customer service was fast and helpful

Les
LesCentral Queensland, QLD

It is awesome

The blanket is the best investment I have ever made. It makes me drift off to sleep straight away and forget about everything. It feels so comfortable. A brilliant product.

Jamie D.
Jamie D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect item

My daughter has always struggled to sleep and stay asleep. This blanket was perfect for her and has made a big difference. Bamboo cover is soft and silky and a pleasure to use!

P. Holliday
P. HollidaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service and brilliant product.

I ordered a double sized blanket for my son who loved it, but swapped for the Queen and Sam was extremely accommodating. The Therapy blanket is as great as the reviews attest!

One huge pro, several niggles

David B
David B

Therapeutic that's for sure!

I initially bought 2 as gifts, but I was able to try one for myself (7kg), and literally felt some niggling pains in my legs melt away. I slept like a log. Needless to say, after waking up I immediately ordered a 9kg for myself which is more suited to my body type according to the website. Highly recommended for a better night's sleep!

Jade
JadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing best sleep ever

I purchased the 7kg grey bamboo blanket and it is seriously amazing, the first night my partner used it we both had the best sleep ever as he wasnt flipping around like a fish anymore lol. Its really been great and even though its been so hot the blanket feels cool and is breathable, the beads dont bunch or poke into you but mould nicely to your body. It has helped alot during panic attacks and stressful time and its great to just snuggle on the couch. My cat loves the comfort and security of the therapy blanket too! Its been one of the best investments we have made lately so worth it. Thanks so much therapy blanket team for the wonderful product and service.

Carolyn
CarolynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Problem Solver

We purchased a therapy blanket for our daughter a few months back. Our hope was for a better night sleep as her anxiety was getting out of control. It works! She loves it. Her comment after about a week that it was like sleeping in a hug.

Christina O.
Christina O.Mid North Coast, NSW

Well designed comfort

Heather
HeatherCentral Queensland, QLD

Great blanket

I have purchased the queen and single blankets . Since I have brought them my sleep has improved, sleeping more soundly and not tossing and turning all the time. I find the blanket helps with my anxiety . I recommend this product.