Therapy Weighted Blanket

Therapy Weighted Blanket (page 4 of 7)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Therapy Blanket

Pros

30-night trial
Hypoallergenic glass beads
Smart zip design

Cons

Beads may bunch up
Returns process can be tricky

Carmelina1978
Carmelina1978South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I got this blanket in the hope it would help my PTSD related nightmares. Since using the blanket I have not had a single nightmare, I was having 3-4 per night before I bought it. Only drawback is that even with the zips and ties to hold it in place, the blanket still bunches up inside the cover.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Great blanket and loved by the recipient

Well made with good zipping and ties to keep the inner well spread in line with the outer.
This text is to make up the 30 word minimum that I am required to have to post this review. Happy to post but thinking of more to say - nope.

Donna McMahom
Donna McMahomIllawarra, NSW

I love my therapy weighted blanket. Its ideal and exactly what I needed.

Since purchasing my Therapy Weighted Blanket, my sleep has improved immensely. I recommend to any one who struggles with anxiety and going to sleep to consider buying this excellent product.

Emily
EmilyNorth Western Region, NSW

You need it in your life!

My weighted blanket is amazing! I used to have extremely broken sleeps and my anxiety was worse of a night but since getting my blanket I sleep through the night and wake up refreshed! I can't sleep without it now. It's been a life changer.
On top of all that, the customer service is amazing, extremely helpful and will go above and beyond to ensure you are happy with the product and the assistance required. Definitely recommend!!

Marnie
Marnie

Just Ahhhhhhh!

My daughter's Adaptive blanket arrived yesterday (under NDIS funding). We unpacked and tried it out. ... Loved it sooooo much, I just had to get one for myself as well. Fabulous!

kindsnapper
kindsnapperCervantes Western Australia

Love this Blanket

While this blanket does not help my insomnia, I still love it. I love the security it gives me. I really missed it when I had to wait for my summer cover to come. I would recommend it to anyone suffering from anxiety.

Breana
BreanaSydney, NSW

Exactly what I needed

Before I bought this blanket I would have the most broken sleep due to waking up excessively but I get a better sleep and fall asleep faster
Thankyou I will be back !

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Erin
ErinAU

Best weighted blanket system I have found

Absolutely love this blanket and its system. I will be purchasing another when I can afford for a back up. The weighted part it well made and out of a nice enough Material that its ok on the skin even without the cover.
The cover I got has the zip and the ties, so perfect I have another from another brand and its frustrating as it chumps, this one the zips on the sides keep it in place ant the weight remains evenly distributed over my body.

Scarlett
Scarlett

I sleep almost too well!

If i want to sleep in, want to feel comforted, or even just warm, then this is the blanket. Highly recommend this to anyone with mild sleep problems or anyone wanting a decent nights sleep

Excellent....

Brought the blanket for my son as he is living with anxiety. He loves it, he now sleeps more soundly and longer. I feel it was an investment in my son's health and well-being.

chelle
chelleGippsland, VIC

It's so beneficial and important

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Okay: all the hype is true

So I have had a weighted blanket in mind for some time now, and have a couple of friends with them who recommend them highly. I decided to buy one in Therapy Blankets Mental Health Month Sale. WOW. This has changed my life... I am not exaggerating- this is a new type of calm, peaceful, soothed, that I haven’t known!!
I sleep so well, soundly, and wake feeling sooo rested and particularly noticeably with a clear and calm mind.
I am so happy!
I got the bamboo cover as summer is coming up. It’s gorgeous and a great feel. I LOVE MY THERAPY BLANKET! :-) thank you!

Enjoying my Weighted Blanket

I have been having sleep issues for a long time so when I heard about weighted blankets I had to try one. Initially found it heavy because of arthritis in my hands but have now got used to that and once I'm under it's so comfortable and cosy. Most nights I fall to sleep immediately which is great!

kerin fogarty
kerin fogartyGippsland, VIC

soft yet heavy

The outer cover is wonderfully soft and comforting, it took a few nights to get used to the
weight, but I have found I am sleeping better. Fabulous customer service, prompt, polite and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Bought it as i hoped it would let me get off to sleep quickly

i still experience difficulty getting off to sleep but once asleep i seem to sleep longer the blanket itself is lovely A lovely feel A bit difficult at first to get it all zipped up but all done no problem

Veronica A.
Veronica A.Southeast, SA

Good product, but could be bigger

I brought this blanket as the first one I brought was for an adult but too small (Calming Blanket) for my bed.
It's a queen size. Love the zip, just brilliant but disappointed as it doesn't fit across my standard Queen size bed, it's about 4 inches too short either side.

October 8th 2019 Update: Omg Zip Is Just Awesome

I love this blanket for it's zips on the sides. The only issue is the size as it does not cover the whole queen bed. My previous Calming Blanket was only a single bed size.

Guy C
Guy CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service, Ever

Bought this for my wife for birthday present but it's a bit heavy than we expected. Design to return the product and have my money refund without any hesitation. Great customer service and willing to assist buyer to return the product.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Great product, just a little bit small

I absolutely love this weighted blanket! I have a stress-induced sleep issues, so I was hoping this would give me some relief. I slept like a rock; no tossing, no turning, no waking up in a panic. I will be sleeping with this blanket every night! My husband also loves it, but he only gets to nap with it since I have it all night. That brings me to the one minor issue I have with the blanket design. 1. It is a little small to sleep with at night, but it is perfect for a napping blanket. However, both my husband and I are very tall, so it would probably be fine for someone shorter.

Courtney Gardiner
Courtney GardinerGoulburn Valley, VIC

Absolutely STUNNING!!!!

So comfy! I love it so much and my cat also seems to want to snuggle with me more now. Perfect blanket! I felt my mood boost after the first hour of use! Perfect! Would recommend 110%!!

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Perfectly weighted for a restful sleep

The inability to sleep and to stay asleep has alluded me for years, a product of having PTSD. Since using the 9kg blanket, sleep has not been a problem. Thank you

Weighted inner blanket

Lovely product but the outer cover is not well made. It is badly sewn with threads left hanging which, considering the price if the product, is disappointing. The inner blanket is good.

Very nice

Lovely blanket My daughter is really enjoying using it The cover is Lovely and soft and the ties helped to keep it all in place very happy with the product

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Brilliant blanket and even better customer service!

I ordered a weight too heavy on my blanket and had to do an exchange for a lighter one. When returning however, I forgot some details on the package which made the exchange more difficult on the warehouse people. I had a lot of assistance from Dalena during the entire process and she was magnificent! She have a lot of information on what type of blanket I should order, then when I ordered a weight too heavy, was excellent at giving me the necessary instructions to do an exchange. Once it arrived at the warehouse (without the information it needed to be processed correctly - the fault was mine) she was so kind and gave us a special exception and send back the size I was after.
Bravo Dalena! Best customer service I’ve seen in a while :)

MJW
MJWPerth, WA

Thank God I have found the Therapy Blanket!

I have recovered from 10 yrs of PTSD. My only remaining problem has been falling asleep, requiring increasing doses of medication.
I was a huge but desperate sceptic when I purchased my blanket!The first night took a bit to get used to the weight, but since then, I go to sleep quickly and have quality sleep.
The company service is outstanding! I experienced a small fault with my blanket, explained my situation, as I didn't want to be without it. They dispatched me a new one that day! Awesome service and care.
I now have both my son and grandson using them and sleeping peacefully.
I talk about to everyone I meet. Thank you, Therapy Blanket!

Casey
CaseyGippsland, VIC

Love it!

Have never slept so well in my life. I do wish it was bigger though. Weight is perfect and settles my anxiety very well. Couldn’t sleep without it now and that’s the honest truth.