Therapy Weighted Blanket

Therapy Weighted Blanket (page 7 of 7)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Therapy Blanket

Pros

30-night trial
Hypoallergenic glass beads
Smart zip design

Cons

Beads may bunch up
Returns process can be tricky

Mostly fantastic

The weight for this is wonderful and really does help with my anxiety. The only downside is the microfiber cover. The cover ties to the blanket with several internal ties, however this isn't enough to keep the blanket in place. The weighted blanket tends to bunch up in the middle, and due to the weight it's not really possible to "shake it out" and settle it properly. So it's a bit of an ordeal to get it straightened and the weight even. This isn't helped by the fact that one of the internal ties on mine broke, so it was loose at a corner, meaning it was bunching and folding in on itself

It's a life saver

The blanket helps my son to sleep. He falls asleep faster, half an hour instead of over an hour. The weight makes him stop moving while he sleeps and so he sleeps more soundly. He usually wakes up feel more rested.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Just a dream

Relaxing nights sleep, reduced my stress and anxiety so I could confortably sleep with minimal fidgeting. Woke up well rested, would recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Feels nice but sleep hasn't improved

The weight of the blanket is comfortable and I like the cosiness of it especially in winter but my sleep habits have not changed. I still go to sleep easily but don't stay asleep for more than an hour or two and then have difficulty getting back to sleep; therefore feel tired during the day. I had been hopeful that the Therapy blanket would be helpful but not so.

money well spent...

I have been sleeping better than ever. I would however recommend the lighter cover and it would be good if this was included.

Kerry A
Kerry AAU

In times of need

I don't need to use it every night, but when I do it calms, relaxes and eases my pain so I can sleep without the need for medication.
Very pleased that I made the purchase!

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Given me my time back from comforting my son continually

Best blanket I have ever purchased, value for money, great quality, super soft, excellent product, would recommend to anyone seeking pressure on body

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Wish I had brought this blanket 10 years ago.

Brought the 5 Kg blanket for my 13 year old son who struggles to go to sleep, stay asleep and always wakes early. Since using the blanket he is asleep within half an hour, doesn’t wake through the night and isn’t up at sunrise.
Wish I had brought it 10 years ago.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

This has really helped my daughter who suffers with depression and anxiety. Sleeps so much better and wakes with more docas and energy.

Love it

Love he feeling of getting into bed to read and pulling my blanket up over me. Even in summer I will turn the air conditioner on so I can still use my blanket.

Good blanket

I have found the blanket doesn’t really help settle my son at bed time but once he has fallen asleep with it on he has slept all night since using it :)

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Very comforting

My therapy blanket makes me feel like I’m cosy and swaddled. I’m very happy with it. Only problem is I’m a very restless sleeper so I often have to readjust the lining, but overall it does a great job of relaxing me.

Excellence in Customer Service

Excellent communication and assistance from Dalena. Son loves the feel of the blanket and now the husband wants one too!