Therapy Weighted Blanket

Therapy Weighted Blanket (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Therapy Blanket

Pros

• 30-night trial

• Hypoallergenic glass beads

• Smart zip design

Cons

• Beads may bunch up

• Returns process can be tricky

Natalie O.
Natalie O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best nights sleep!

My 10 year old loves her weighted blanket she is sleeping a lot longer now thanks to it. I wasn’t sure if it would work but it does. So glad we brought it

Purchased in February 2020 for $200.00.

Tara
TaraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I am having really decent deep sleep

Stops my partner pulling covers off me and I am having restful deep sleep. I love how cosy I feel now, nice and warm. The weight I selected is just right.

Purchased in January 2020.

Azza
AzzaSydney, NSW

Perfect

My son was very happy with this blanket. He has adhd , so the blanket was very comfortable for him. I didn’t tell him it was a therapy blanket as he would not approve;)

Purchased for $140.00.

Genevieve N.
Genevieve N.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and customer service!

The therapy blanket is a very well made and good quality product. I found the online ordering system very easy to use and delivery was quick. I highly recommend this product!

Purchased in February 2020.

Mel
Mel

Keeps my restless little one asleep

While my little one does not have sensory issues, he has trouble falling and staying asleep, and his weighted blanket has largely resolved the issue of at least staying asleep (and sometimes falling asleep), so we are very happy with it. The bamboo side is lovely and cool, and the fleece side cosy. Although expensive, you can see it's quality, and the zip-in mechanism on the cover is a great innovation. All duvet covers should use this! (The only disappointment I had was with delivery. I paid $14.95 for the express service and it came after two days - I then noticed that the standard free delivery to my area was 1-2 days. I guess I should have checked rather than assuming express would be quicker!)

Elle
ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great purchase

I was unsure about buying the blanket due to the cost, however, it was worth every cent. I have slept so well since buying it. I live in qld and can be hot in summer, but now the nights are cooling down it is amazing. Highly reccommend.

Purchased in May 2019 at therapy blanket for $250.00.

One4jules
One4julesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend

Keeps your body at the perfect temperature as well as helps for a great night sleep.
I have the child’s ones for my daughters and I am amazed at the difference it makes with helping get themselves settled

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Paige
PaigePerth, WA

Snuggle Buddy

I choose the 9kg blanket for my 60kg frame. Perfect weight. Love the winter/summer sided cover. Love the inside zip to the cover idea. I’ve gone from using 4 blankets to just the one. I found it helps keep me in REM Sleep for longer.

Allie
AllieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Peaceful Sleep

I love my blanket. It is still warm here so I am not using it every night but for once I can't wait for Winter to snuggle under it. I prefer the feel of the weight to sleep but unfortunately my husband doesn't which has resulted in many uncomfortable sleeping nights. Now I have my blanket I can sleep how I want and he has his light blanket that he likes. Looks a bit weird but short of sleeping in separate beds ( a situation I had contemplated many times!!) this is the perfect answer to our separate sleep requirements.

Purchased in February 2020 for $200.00.

Vanessa Morgan
Vanessa MorganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Heavenly Nights Sleep

Fabulous, amazing and therapeutic. Comfortable and also looks beautiful. Gone are the restless night sleeps as it actually does help you settle and sleep. Excellent product highly recommend blanket and for all ages.

Purchased in October 2019 for $169.00.

Metzi
MetziGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such Care x

Thank you to the team at Therapy Blankets
I felt really cared for and supported during some e-mail correspondences . I so appreciate and value your human touch and timely communication x

Purchased in February 2020 at On line .

This weighted blanket helps so much with my sleep and anxiety. Highly recommended!

Great quality, customer service is fabulous. I would highly recommend it for anyone that struggles with sleep, anxiety or adhd. It is so soft and the different weights are perfect

Monica
MonicaNorth Queensland, QLD

it put my boy to sleep in no time and it helps with reaching and maintaining deep sleep

I have been using the blankets for few months now.
I don't need to give any melatonin to my 15yo anymore (he always had trouble sleeping).
I have tried it to and monitored its effects with my sleeping tracking device, and found that with the blanket I reach deep sleep earlier and maintain it for longer than without, with the result that I wake up more refreshed.
I would highly recommend it if you have trouble sleeping or even if you just want to sleep better.

Purchased in July 2019.

G.Toouli
G.ToouliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best and most spectacular customer service ever recieved

I haven't used the actual blanket yet as I had ordered the wrong coloured cover, but the customer service team was extremely quick at responding. Customer service team made me feel like a truly valued customer and cared for.
Every business should be taking out a page from their customer service book. Can't wait to use the blanket.

Purchased in February 2020.

I Edwards
I EdwardsPerth

Customer Service is Excellent

The weighted blanket has been very beneficial for our very active son. It helps him to have a prolonged night's sleep. The real strength in this company however is in their customer engagement. This company excels in customer service. No issue is too big and response times and outcomes are faultless.

Purchased in May 2019.

Best sleep

I am a shift worker, no more restless nights, or days, now. When I get to sleep, I now stay asleep and wake refreshed. Excellent quality. Love the removable cover.

Purchased in January 2020.

Jenny
JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

So look forward to bed now.

I love my therapy blanket. My sleeping is a lot less restless and just having that weight around you cocoons you like a big hug. No problems getting off to sleep now. I love it!

Purchased in December 2019 at +herapy for $189.50.

Great quality

Good quality, well made blanket. It is very heavy and gives good deep pressure.
It might not be cheap, but this reflects the quality. I would definitely recommend this product.
My son is 21, the level of pressure was perfect for adult use, any lighter and it might not work, certainly wouldn’t need to be any heavier.

Purchased in December 2019.

Karen
KarenGippsland, VIC

Fantastic! My daughter has never slept better

Brings a sense of security which has given my daughter restful sleeps for the first time in a long time. She loves being able to snuggle down in bed and loves to feel the soft cover.

Purchased in December 2019 for $194.00.

Fayth
FaythIngham

PTSD & Nerve Damage sufferer

Looovve got the bamboo cover its soft silky and amazing, the weight is perfect to, it was shipped quickly, love the design of zipping your cover onto blanket amazing design feature will be getting another one, being a PTSD sufferer its a welcome relief thank you therapy blanket, thank you

Purchased in December 2019 for $250.00.

Best thing ever

This is one of the best things I have ever got. I toss and turn in my sleep, this helps me to sleep still, and get a better night's sleep.

Samantha K.
Samantha K.Gippsland, VIC

My daughter is sleeping so much better since having her blanket.

My daughter falls asleep faster, stays asleep longer and is much more refreshed when she wakes up. She doesn't have as many nightmares and feels like she's getting a big hug all night long.

Purchased in November 2019.

S Capizzi
S CapizziSydney, NSW

Restless nights are a thing of the past

I Haven’t had to take my medIcation since using the blanket. I have told my son and my brother, who both suffer from RLS like I did, to purchase one.

Purchased in October 2019.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Our whole family loves the weighted blankets!

My son and I are very tactile people. My go to is the bamboo and his is the velvet feel of the Adaptive Series. We both have the same reaction though. It's almost euphoric and he giggles almost uncontrollably for the first minute or so. We have queens for the bedrooms and 2 singles in the lounge. They are brilliant, comfortable and calming. I feel like I sleep better and wake up feeling more refreshed. I am looking forward to purchasing a Therapy Pod soon!

Purchased in October 2019.

Steph242
Steph242Rivett 2611, ACT

Excellent Product, Excellent Customer Service

I bought a 5kg Adaptive Series blanket and absolutely LOVE it. I get to sleep in under 5 mins, which is a breakthrough for me.
The customer service received from the company has been excellent and exceeded expectations, couldn't rate highly enough

Purchased in November 2019 at Online for $180.00.