Therapy Weighted Blanket

Therapy Weighted Blanket (page 4 of 7)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Therapy Blanket

Pros

• 30-night trial

• Hypoallergenic glass beads

• Smart zip design

Cons

• Beads may bunch up

• Returns process can be tricky

Erin
ErinAU

Best weighted blanket system I have found

Absolutely love this blanket and its system. I will be purchasing another when I can afford for a back up. The weighted part it well made and out of a nice enough Material that its ok on the skin even without the cover.
The cover I got has the zip and the ties, so perfect I have another from another brand and its frustrating as it chumps, this one the zips on the sides keep it in place ant the weight remains evenly distributed over my body.

Scarlett
Scarlett

I sleep almost too well!

If i want to sleep in, want to feel comforted, or even just warm, then this is the blanket. Highly recommend this to anyone with mild sleep problems or anyone wanting a decent nights sleep

Excellent....

Brought the blanket for my son as he is living with anxiety. He loves it, he now sleeps more soundly and longer. I feel it was an investment in my son's health and well-being.

chelle
chelleGippsland, VIC

It's so beneficial and important

Find out how Therapy Weighted Blanket compares to other Weighted Blankets

Okay: all the hype is true

So I have had a weighted blanket in mind for some time now, and have a couple of friends with them who recommend them highly. I decided to buy one in Therapy Blankets Mental Health Month Sale. WOW. This has changed my life... I am not exaggerating- this is a new type of calm, peaceful, soothed, that I haven’t known!!
I sleep so well, soundly, and wake feeling sooo rested and particularly noticeably with a clear and calm mind.
I am so happy!
I got the bamboo cover as summer is coming up. It’s gorgeous and a great feel. I LOVE MY THERAPY BLANKET! :-) thank you!

Enjoying my Weighted Blanket

I have been having sleep issues for a long time so when I heard about weighted blankets I had to try one. Initially found it heavy because of arthritis in my hands but have now got used to that and once I'm under it's so comfortable and cosy. Most nights I fall to sleep immediately which is great!

kerin fogarty
kerin fogartyGippsland, VIC

soft yet heavy

The outer cover is wonderfully soft and comforting, it took a few nights to get used to the
weight, but I have found I am sleeping better. Fabulous customer service, prompt, polite and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Bought it as i hoped it would let me get off to sleep quickly

i still experience difficulty getting off to sleep but once asleep i seem to sleep longer the blanket itself is lovely A lovely feel A bit difficult at first to get it all zipped up but all done no problem

Veronica A.
Veronica A.Southeast, SA

Good product, but could be bigger

I brought this blanket as the first one I brought was for an adult but too small (Calming Blanket) for my bed.
It's a queen size. Love the zip, just brilliant but disappointed as it doesn't fit across my standard Queen size bed, it's about 4 inches too short either side.

October 8th 2019 Update: Omg Zip Is Just Awesome

I love this blanket for it's zips on the sides. The only issue is the size as it does not cover the whole queen bed. My previous Calming Blanket was only a single bed size.

Guy C
Guy CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service, Ever

Bought this for my wife for birthday present but it's a bit heavy than we expected. Design to return the product and have my money refund without any hesitation. Great customer service and willing to assist buyer to return the product.

Courtney Gardiner
Courtney GardinerGoulburn Valley, VIC

Absolutely STUNNING!!!!

So comfy! I love it so much and my cat also seems to want to snuggle with me more now. Perfect blanket! I felt my mood boost after the first hour of use! Perfect! Would recommend 110%!!

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Perfectly weighted for a restful sleep

The inability to sleep and to stay asleep has alluded me for years, a product of having PTSD. Since using the 9kg blanket, sleep has not been a problem. Thank you

Very nice

Lovely blanket My daughter is really enjoying using it The cover is Lovely and soft and the ties helped to keep it all in place very happy with the product

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Brilliant blanket and even better customer service!

I ordered a weight too heavy on my blanket and had to do an exchange for a lighter one. When returning however, I forgot some details on the package which made the exchange more difficult on the warehouse people. I had a lot of assistance from Dalena during the entire process and she was magnificent! She have a lot of information on what type of blanket I should order, then when I ordered a weight too heavy, was excellent at giving me the necessary instructions to do an exchange. Once it arrived at the warehouse (without the information it needed to be processed correctly - the fault was mine) she was so kind and gave us a special exception and send back the size I was after.
Bravo Dalena! Best customer service I’ve seen in a while :)

MJW
MJWPerth, WA

Thank God I have found the Therapy Blanket!

I have recovered from 10 yrs of PTSD. My only remaining problem has been falling asleep, requiring increasing doses of medication.
I was a huge but desperate sceptic when I purchased my blanket!The first night took a bit to get used to the weight, but since then, I go to sleep quickly and have quality sleep.
The company service is outstanding! I experienced a small fault with my blanket, explained my situation, as I didn't want to be without it. They dispatched me a new one that day! Awesome service and care.
I now have both my son and grandson using them and sleeping peacefully.
I talk about to everyone I meet. Thank you, Therapy Blanket!

Casey
CaseyGippsland, VIC

Love it!

Have never slept so well in my life. I do wish it was bigger though. Weight is perfect and settles my anxiety very well. Couldn’t sleep without it now and that’s the honest truth.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

This blanket has helped her with anxiety and she is sleeping much better

The weight of the blanket makes her feel safe and secure it’s the first time in a couple of years mackenna has actually had a great nights sleep and comfortable as well

Gina
GinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I wish I got one earlier

My son has had sleeping problems for years and was referred to purchasing a weighted blanket . The best move as know he doesn't toss and turn and sleeps soundlly and longer period.

tracey c.
tracey c.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Omg the best sleeps ever

Omg the best sleeps ever being a nigh5 shift worker does me a lot to stay asleep with this I have been sleeping so well I look forward to going to bed now to know I can sleep

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Absolutely love this. The weight is perfectly distributed, it helps ease my anxiety. And I have been sleeping much deeper as a result. I want one for every room! Em

Sophia
SophiaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Love my Hug Rug♡

Sleep and rest better
Wake feeling strong, present and refreshed.
I am small framed but got the 7kg ratherthan the 5kg because I prefer the heavier weight. Very happy I did.
Reccommending to all my friends and family.
Thankyou

Lisa R.
Lisa R.Illawarra, NSW

My son said sensationally weird in a good way

My son has always tossed and turned 4 hours before bed keep blankets on Kick blankets off rolled over slept on belly slept on back could never get comfortable. And once asleep you never slept through and he never slept in. Now he hardly move that all is asleep within 10 minutes and actually sleeps in for the first time. It's the best thing I could have got him. Absolutely loves it and has not asked to sleep with me once since he got it he is 11 years old Aspergers high functioning suffers a great deal of worrying and anxiety.

Glad I took the plunge!

I have been eyeing off therapy blankets for a while but alwaysñ balked at parting with the money. The 30 day money back guarantee got me over the line eventually. I thought what do I have to lose? If I don’t like it, I can send it back.

Wrong!

The blanket will not be going back. It feels so right snuggling under that weight after a stressful day with lots of social interaction. Like childhood somehow - snug and secure, as if I’ve gone to stay with my grandma. I’m just tying to work out how I’m going to travel overseas with it in my luggage!

Amazingly snuggly!!!

I absolutely adore my blanket and look forward to getting into bed each night.
It is like being given a big hug all night!!!

It also keeps me deliciously warm all night. It moulds to your body and around your neck and shoulders so doesn't allow that pesky early morning air to wake you up!!

I so wish i had one of these years ago!
Thank you so much guys!

Jude Downey
Jude Downey

For the first time in years I sleep like a log.