Trail Lite and Women's Trail Lite

See the Best Sleeping Bags and Mats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mumcee

MumceeMelb

16+ years old - still like new

Rectangular shape self-inflating mat, 4cm approx thickness. Orange & brown full length (198cm). Trusty old camping mattress used many many times. This was a quality purchase that I am about to donate onto the next generation. Still comfortable to sleep on (I'm 48), so easy to inflate - just roll out & a few puffs of air to top op. Quiet too (unlike some new types). Rolls up quite well for car camping/family holiday. There is certainly smaller out there for backpacking light but you won't get this level of comfort. Only donating as we need extra mats & I'll go a little wider next time. Still love this mat & this brand.

Russell76

Russell76Melbourne

Therm-a-rest Trail lite mattress (Full length)

John Sinclair
John Sinclair

I use this on all my hiking trips and it's an essential part of my kit. An excellent sleeping pad and a great product!