Thermann Gas Continuous Flow

6 Star, C7, 5 Star

3.0

• Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed
  • Smells of GasYes (6) · No (8)

Kathleen M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Takes some getting used to

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,950.00.

Kathleen M.

I have already made contact with your supplier but I don’t hold out much hope when you’re unable to spell my name correctly here so the chances of you fixing this issue will be very very slim I’d say

Not As Good As The Old One

Purchased in May 2020 at Adapt Plumbing & Gas for A$1,705.00.

Household Size 2 person(s)
drb

Thanks for the response. I will do that.

Joe C.

Joe C.Victoria

Absolute garbage

This unit was promised to be the best you can get obviously Reece have an agenda to push this crap on to people and also rip them off. This unit behaves just like the rest of the people have posted poor pressure, drops out for no reason during shower, goes absolutely stone cold as soon as someone flushed a toilet, takes far too long for hot water to arrive the list goes on. These others are not lying about their reviews. I would happily go back to a rheem stelair tomorrow I was completely satisfied had it not given up after 15 years. This hunk of junk is only 9 months old and is pathetic. I stayed patient and tryed to troubleshoot it until now, but now if fed up do yourselves a favor leave them in store.

Purchased in July 2019 at Reece.

Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems

Find out how Thermann Gas Continuous Flow compares to other Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems

Morry

MorryCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

great unit

I have had a C6 26L for 2 weeks, I cannot get it to fault as described in other posts on here. mine heats the water instantly, hot water in less than 10 seconds (3 meters from bathroom) I can turn on any other tap in the house and it does not effect hot water or pressure.

Purchased in November 2019 at Reece for A$1,050.00.

Matt D.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Wish I bought a Rinnai

Purchased in February 2015 for A$1,800.00.

Matt D.

I have just sent a second request to be contacted, no one responded to my first request so I'll see how this one goes....

Jason

JasonHunter Region, NSW

Absolute crap !!!!

worst hot water system ever !!!!
purchased 3 months ago & have nothing but regret... if someone flushas the toilet while in the shower it goes instantly cold, some one turns on a tap instantly cold...don't even think about using 2 showers at the same time..I want to remove it & belt someone over the head with it !!!!

Purchased at Reece for A$1,800.00.

Peter.

Peter.Canberra 2600, ACT

Not a bad unit but water is not hot enough

When I purchased our Therman 26 with our house package I asked for the 60 degree model advised that I won't need it. Told Thermann 26 produces hot enough water crap!! Water is not hot enough to wash dishes or have a decent shower. Told by Reece that you cannot replace the thermostat with the 60 degree controller. Apart from the temperature issue pretty reliable.

Purchased at Reece for A$1,500.00.

AJM

Worst thing I have ever purchased

Purchased in September 2018 for A$1,800.00.

AJM

My negative review still stands on this system. Contacted thermann as advised, took well over a month for someone to come out to repair. The repair did absolutely nothing.

Dennis P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unit works well! Disappointed in the plumber who recommended a 50 degree unit to replace a 60 degree unit

Recently had new Thermann26 installed to replace an old unit. We were not getting hot water to several locations in the house. I have had little response from the plumber but great response from Herrmann who have made attempts to come on-site to review. The issue is that the Thermann 26 is a 50 degree unit replacing a 60 degree so water temp lower than previous. It appears probable negligence on part of the plumber. Fantastic support from Thermann people to resolve the issue. Highly recommended.

Purchased in May 2019 at Directly from the plumber for A$1,200.00.

Dennis P.

I appreciate your response and will make contact as you suggest!

Ilovelamp

IlovelampSouthwest, VIC

Reliable Quality Built steady and efficient Hot Water Unit

This is the best built hot water system money can buy. A little pricey compared to the competition but its quality built and engineered in Japan.
Have as long a hot shower as you want. Strong Reliable little unit with no issues yet, 3 years in. Will never go back.

Purchased in March 2016 at Reece for A$850.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 1 person(s)
Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely terrible!!!

I’ve been a builder for the last 5 years and 12 years as a head carpenter building domestic homes. I had this hot water system installed on my new home and It takes over a minute to barely warm water coming out of my taps. Had Reece come out twice to see what’s wrong and they thi j it works fine. If I’m having a shower and someone turns on a tap anywhere in the house the water immediately goes cold. It is so bad I truly cannot believe this piece of junk is on the market!

Purchased in March 2019.

Michael

MichaelCentral West, NSW

Very low pressure

Purchased this unit on recommendation from plumber after my old storage unit died. Pressure from this unit is atrocious. Shower at 1 end of the house goes completely cold mid shower and you have to turn off the cold water then wait for hot to come back. If you want to use two appliances like the kitchen sink and a shower.... forget about it.
Positive is it never runs out of hot water.
Definitely should have gone for another storage unit.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$2,000.00.

Best gcf i ever used

Previous dux heater used 45 kg bottle in 6 weeks only 2 0f us and hot water only thermann is at 11 weeks and still going spot on hot water and easy to use
Would absolutely recommend it we are on tank water with pump
No problems whatsoever
Rex f

Purchased in March 2019 at Reece for A$1,200.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 2 person(s)
Heidi

HeidiAdelaide

Thermann 16

This unit is very efficient at delivering hot water within 15 Seconds.There is little water temperature fluctuation unless another person opens another tap.Overall i would say this unit is the best so far and would not go back to hydropower.

Purchased in December 2018 at Plumber for A$800.00.

Thermann Hot WaterThermann

Glad to hear you are enjoying your hot water Heidi!

RUBBISH

Bought this heater on May 2018 by the plumber for a new house, moved in January 2019 when I noticed that the heater has a problem.
If you need to have a shower ask all the house occupants not to use the water in the house, otherways you will have a cold water shower.
called Reece for assistance, and the advice was to stop using the water in the house while anyone having a shower.
Now I have to buy a new hot water system because Reece says they can't help.

Purchased in May 2018 for A$1,141.05.

Hi
who is the person to contact and phone number
thanks

POS

Installed this unit on recommendation of plumber who is a good man but obviously there is some sort of heavy promotion or leverage to get this happening. Have not had one shower in five months that hasnt gone cold at some point. Using flick mixer have to turn water to full hot wait two minutes then mix cold in and hope I can wash the shampoo out of my eyes without going cold again. My wife is ready to pull the fing thing off the wall and throw it on the plumbers front lawn. At 55 years old can honestly say worst purchase of my life!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Very happy with this unit

One month in since I installed the Thermann 6* 16L and I'm very pleased. I only need to wait around 15-20sec to have a very hot water in the shower (@60C), I don't experience any water temp' fluctuation, and the water flow is steady.
the only reason I gave it 4*and not 5* is because you can't change the temperature without buying the R/C for an extra $100.(which I didn't buy)
Please note, the system is for serving two people with minimal use( showers and a bit in the kitchen ), the distance from the unit to the shower is around 8 meter, and to the kitchen is around 4 meter.
The installation was straightforward and cost $1100 including the unit.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Absolutely crap.

Constant waste of water. From every outlet I have to wait ages for any hint of hot water with the cold turned off. The temperature also fluctuates still with the cold off. Sometimes it doesn’t even kick in and send hot water, I’ve had to go and turn the unit off and on again. Another waste of my money thanks to a plumber highly recommending it. Very very disappointed

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Donna

DonnaPerth, WA

Agree wholeheartedly with Worst Item Ever

So much water is wasted to actually get hot water. Bought this thinking it would be more economical, stupid decision. Used to be able to have a 5 minute shower, now to get 5 minutes of water at a perfect temperature I am standing there for at least 25 minutes. Shower goes cold after about 3 minutes. No good just trying to adjust the hot water tap. Have to completely turn the shower off and start again - so again you're wasting litres of water to get hot water. Our gas bill is also now a lot more!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018