VerifiedMPNs:125THMB136 and 9507806

Heating Speed

Imran khan
Imran khanPerth, WA
  Large Electric Storage 125L

Best hot water unit i have ever purchased

Purchased just over 3 years ago now and it exceeded my expectations, i see some "negative" reviews here but i cant see why as this unit was much more reliable than my old rheem unit
 Show details ·  1
Susan Cameron
Susan Cameron4 posts
  Large Electric Storage 125L

Failure after 2+ years

The unit was installed in early February, 2019 by Nightcliff Plumbing. It worked well until late May, 2021 when the heating failed. Our previous hot water heater lasted 15 years.  Show details
Functionality
Bruce
BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD24 posts
  Verified Large Electric Storage 125L

Good Electric Hot Water System

I bought and Installed this Hot Water System (HWS) from a local Plumber in Brisbane to replace my 23 years old saxon HWS.
This Hot Water System is good and produce enough hot water for my family (3 Person).
However, there is only single copper element inside the HWS unit and therefore, I would think, won't last as long as Saxon HWS.
The HWS come with Temperature Regulator, which Prevent people from burning their skin when using hot water.
The Water Temperature is nice and warm.
Overall, I am satisfied with this HWS. Show details
Noise Level

Suzy H.
Suzy H. · Large Electric Storage 125L (3.6 kW)

Our electricity bill has gone up a lot with the installation of the new water system but our usage patterns haven’t changed. It’s bigger than the old system (we live in a rental) and I’d like to turn the system down or even off as we live in a very tropical climate and have cold showers daily.

I turn the cold tap on and hot water comes out for a while before it becomes cold so I really don’t need to be wasting heating of 250lts of water when it’s only used to wash dishes. The washing machine heats cold water and we don’t have a dishwasher.

The manual doesn’t tell me how or which valve to turn to do this. Thanks, Suzy

Thermann
Thermann   DM

Compare all Thermann Large Electric Storage listings
CategoryElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage Systems
Price (RRP) $885.61$1,125.22$952.70$1,296.53
TypeStorageStorageStorageStorage
Dimensions 1090 x 530 mm1445 x 620 mm1315 x 530 mm1765 x 620 mm
Capacity125.00L250.00L160.00L315.00L
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
  • MPN: 125THMB136 and 9507806