2Thermann Large Electric Storage 250L Single (3.6 kW)

Thermann Large Electric Storage 250L Single (3.6 kW) Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPNs:250THMB136 and 9507809
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G. · Large Electric Storage 250L Single (3.6 kW)

I had one of these put in 2015 (8yrs). It has been leaking quite olot over the last few days. Is this normal? What could be the problem. I would expect that a system would last longer than this. My last one lasted 15 years.

Thermann   DM

Hello Jennifer, Sorry to hear you are having this issue. If you could please get in touch via update@thermann.com.au we would love to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Steve C.
Steve C. · Large Electric Storage 250L Single (3.6 kW)

Hi I have a Thurman 250THMB 136 which was manufactured January 2019. The unit will only shower 3 people before it runs out , and will not be hot again the next morning . Even if it runs out early in the day it will not be hot again till the next day.

Thermann   DM

Hello Steve, We are sorry to hear that you are having this issue. This may be a simple fix by having a licensed electrician confirm if your hot water system is wired to a timed tariff, i.e. off peak or overnight, or if it has a constant power supply.

However if you wish to provide us with your contact details at update@thermann.com.au one of our technical specialists will be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Steve C.

Thanks for the quick response, I’ve sent details to update @thermann and look forward to a reply from one of your technicians.
Thanks again

Thermann   DM

Thank you Steve, We look forward to assisting you.

Prasanna R.
Prasanna R. · Large Electric Storage 250L Single (3.6 kW)

My owner installed this two months ago and from that my electricity Bill gone too much up. We are just two people but we don’t use 250 litres but don’t know what to do to bring down my electricity bill. My washing machine or dishwasher doesn’t use hot water. All we use hot water for shower and vessels clean in sink like 10 minutes of each maximum. What to do?

Thermann   DM

Hi Prasanna, We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your hot water unit. This may be a simple fix by having a licensed electrician confirm if your new hot water system is wired on a different power tariff (continuous instead of off-peak) to the previously installed product as this could be a contributor to the increase in power costs.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Peter B.
Peter B. · Large Electric Storage 250L Single (3.6 kW)

Why does my thermann 250 storage system beep and what should I do

Thermann   DM

Hi Peter B, The Thermann electric storage range of products doesn't have any components that produce a beeping sound but instead, this may be coming from a battery operated Leak Detection device that has been fitted to your hot water system.

These types of device can produce a 'beeping' sound as a way of letting you know the batteries may be getting low and require replacement.

Hopefully this has been of assistance.

Kind Regards,

Casey B.
Casey B. · Large Electric Storage 250L Single (3.6 kW)

I have had a hot water system installed and it's only getting two showers roughly out 15 minutes each how long should it last

Scott B.

I have the same unit and my family of 4 have to space our showers over 4 hours very disappointing.

A reply from the manufacturer would be appreciated.

Thermann   DM

Hi Scott B, thank you for your inquiry. One of our Thermann Technical Product Specialists will be happy to assist you with your inquiry. Please provide us with your contact details on update@thermann.com.au and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Kind regards,
Thermann hot water.

Details emailed.

Thank you for your reply.

AB51
AB51 · Large Electric Storage 250L Single (3.6 kW)

Our unit seems to be switching on (or the pump does) about every 20 minutes or so ! is this normal? and if so how can I change the settings, more so for the night time.

Get an answer from our members and Thermann representatives

Select a listing for your question
Thermann Large Electric Storage 250L Single (3.6 kW)