Thermomix TM5

Thermomix TM5 (page 2 of 13)

4.2

• Safety

sherri

sherriVic, 3802

Excellent time saver, love the guided cooking

Purchased in April 2019 at consultant for A$1,839.00.

dij123

dij123Great Southern, WA

Thermomix TM5 - "Ownership and Afterservice"

Purchased in September 2017 at Thermomix for A$2,009.00.

Moochie000

Moochie000Melbourne

Can’t live without it

LOVE my thermomix! Makes life so much easier. Use it for so many things. The meals that come out of it are amazing! Haven’t had a bad meal yet.. the scales stopped working at one stage. They were promptly fixed by thermomix. Now would LOVE to get the tm6 :) would be good if they had a upgrade offer

Purchased for A$2,800.00.

Chinadoll

ChinadollGippsland, VIC

Love it

I purchased my TM5 18 months ago and love it. I set the timer and go off and do other things knowing if I get sidetracked it wont burn, boil over or otherwise spoil. Like all recipes you pick and choose the ones you like. The food is tasty and perfectly cooked and making dough has never been so easy. The TM6 is out now, and I hear it is even better!!

Purchased in February 2018 for A$2,100.00.

MsPink

MsPinkNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Love ‘em or hate ‘em...I love ‘em!!

I’m continually amazed at the power of this product. I’ve had mine for about 2 years and it still surprises me.

I previously had a non-branded thermal cooker which was heavy and hard to clean and eventually stopped working after only a short time.

The possibilities are endless with the Thermomix. I can create a different cuisine every night.

It makes the smoothest purées and I love that it can spin the blades in reverse for cooking a casserole.

The only thing that annoys me a little is that sometimes it can be hard to scrape your mixture out if you’ve made say brownies or something with a thick sticky consistency.

Other than that, it’s like my sou chef!

Purchased in May 2017 at Second hand for A$1,600.00.

kjadams75

kjadams75Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome all round machine

I have the thermomix tm5, to say I love it is an understatement!
I use my thermomix almost daily and since owning it it has changed my family’s eating habits dramatically.
I no longer buy jar or packet food as my thermomix makes everything from scratch!
Perfect if you have allergies and need a specialised diet you can mil your own grains or rice flour, you can be as adventurous as you want and make things that you never thought possible!
The Tm5 weighs/stirs/blends/heats and so much more, it has a great 2ltr capacity and cooks enough food for my family of 8
The price is quite high, but it has paid for itself in no time at all and I would be lost with out it

Purchased in September 2016 for A$2,180.00.

Emmah_kate

Emmah_kateSouthwest, VIC

The only appliance you'll ever need.

Thermomix is amazing for chopping, puree..cooking and just general kitchen jobs!
So simply to use and cooks whilst you play with the kids come back and dinner is done!
Bowl does get quite hot whilst cooking but handle doesnt so easy to remove for the machine once cooking has finished.
Just amazing without the massive amount of effort and best of all minimal dishes!

Purchased in March 2019 at Thermomix for A$2,089.00.

Being Bullied by a consultant

I believe the item is very good and sells it self, so therefore the consultant should not bully anyone to buy the product. I was told to ask my husband, told everyone has bills to pay, just put it on interest free, I was told that she was informed that I would buy and that a friend of mine would be so disappointed and the bullying kept on going to try and get me to buy. If this is the type of consultants this company wants to represent the product then they need to have a service for the customers for therapy Be careful out there in Adelaide of bully consultants selling this Thermomix.

Malissa B.

Malissa B.Perth, WA

Best thing ever

My thermomix has axtually reduced my meal prep time by soo much and has just made a busy night so much less stressful. Im actually enjoying cooking again. I have the cook key al;so however this function is not the easiest thing to use

Purchased in January 2018 at thermomix for A$1,200.00.

Love it

Had mine for over a year and love it. I use it all the time and it has made my life easier. I even bought a second bowl for it

Purchased in July 2018 for A$2,000.00.

Karen Taylor

Karen TaylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesomeness

Its the best kitchen item I have bought ever. Before buying this I hated cooking. Now I love it. Tells me what I need how cook and it's so easy to use.love it

Purchased in August 2018 for A$2,250.00.

R2R0

R2R0South East Queensland, QLD

Very worthwhile purchase

This machine has made my life easier. Easy to use with a huge collection of recipes, it has helped me save a lot of time preparing and monitoring food at dinner time. I love the set and forget aspect to it, leaves me more time to do other things around the house while I’m waiting for dinner to cook.
It’s expensive but worth the money if you use it regularly, I use mine almost every day, sometimes twice a day.
Easy to clean, no more stacks of washing up after each meal.
The only downside for me is the Varoma. I don’t like the plastic smell of the Varoma on the steamed food. Other than that it’s great.

Purchased in August 2018 at Thermomix for A$2,200.00.

Csavari

Csavari

Easy to use, easy to clean

I bought my TM5 3 years ago and despite the hefty price, I have no regrets. Cooking is made easier with all the added features it has. I follow instructions carefully on its operation and so far, I had no accidents with it.

Purchased in March 2016 for A$2,089.00.

tweak31

tweak31AU

So enjoying a different cooking experience

Purchased in June 2017.

Dom20

Dom20Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

couldn't live without it!!

I use my thermy daily! Whether for preparation or full meals, it is a very handy appliance to have.
I spent a long time deciding whether to get one due to the price tag but am so glad I did. They have really good interest free promotions which I took up also.
Every week, I make hummus, butter, peanut butter as well as a wide range of condiments and have go to meals such as porridge, risotto, pizza, pancakes and butter chicken regularly

Purchased in September 2018 for A$2,015.00.

Sue27

Sue27Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My little Kitchen Helper

I purchased my first Thermomix TM 31, three years ago and then I updated to TM5 a year later. I now use both machines. I have been enjoying cooking for 60 years and wish that I had purchased a Thermomix when my children were young. Thermomix is a magician! It mills, chops, sautés, mixes, steams, cooks and blends with a flick of a button and in one bowl.We grow our own herbs and veggies so I can harvest fresh seasonal produce and make delicious, healthy meals with ease. Soup is a breeze in 20 mins, pesto in 15 mins. The food cooks evenly and always tastes great. My consultant has been amazing throughout the purchasing and training process. I recommend taking the time to get to know the machine, follow the safety instructions and enjoy.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. total game changer in the kitchen

Worth buying and learning how to use properly.
Not as hard to use as it seems, you get the hang of it pretty quickly.
The Thermomix can do so many things effortlessly, it replaces multiple other small appliances. Heat to exact temperatures, chop, blend, whisk and fold in seconds.
It makes 'hard' recipes like Marshmallow easy for even a beginner to make!

Very happy with my machine, very glad I purchased it.

If you have got a thermomix, I recommend checking out AlyceAlexandra.com - a fabulous blog full of tips, recipes and tricks with your thermomix.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Laura T

Laura TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My fav kitchen appliance

I couldn't live without my thermomix. Before purchasing I've never made bread, curry or stock paste from scratch, and that's just to name a few.
Heats up perfectly and can hold the bowl by the handle when hot.
For me it's perfect for pureeing baby foods, kneading bread dough and steaming meats, as well as cake batters.

Purchased in October 2016 at Consultant for A$2,089.00.

NP300 STX fan!

NP300 STX fan!North West, QLD

Would have two if I had the $$

Had for over 4 years now and almost perfect. Had issues with scale in early days but was repaired and returned to us within a week (remote area). Replaced blades as we wore them out! Absolutely cannot live without it. Pick your demonstrator carefully as I know at least one local one is awful

Purchased in September 2014 for A$2,000.00.

Skye

Skye

Expensive but time saving and versatile

Love my Thermomix I use it daily for smoothies, baking mix, pasta, milling, gelato, cooking and steaming. It saves so much time, it is easy to use and great for non chefs. Just follow the instructions and you will have a dish in no time. Worth the time saved alone but also to eliminate multiple devices from my kitchen.

Date PurchasedApr 2015