Thermomix TM5

Thermomix TM5 (page 2 of 12)

See the Best All-In-One Kitchen Appliances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

tweak31

tweak31AU

So enjoying a different cooking experience

Purchased in June 2017.

Dom20

Dom20Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

couldn't live without it!!

I use my thermy daily! Whether for preparation or full meals, it is a very handy appliance to have.
I spent a long time deciding whether to get one due to the price tag but am so glad I did. They have really good interest free promotions which I took up also.
Every week, I make hummus, butter, peanut butter as well as a wide range of condiments and have go to meals such as porridge, risotto, pizza, pancakes and butter chicken regularly

Purchased in September 2018 for $2,015.00.

Sue27

Sue27Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My little Kitchen Helper

I purchased my first Thermomix TM 31, three years ago and then I updated to TM5 a year later. I now use both machines. I have been enjoying cooking for 60 years and wish that I had purchased a Thermomix when my children were young. Thermomix is a magician! It mills, chops, sautés, mixes, steams, cooks and blends with a flick of a button and in one bowl.We grow our own herbs and veggies so I can harvest fresh seasonal produce and make delicious, healthy meals with ease. Soup is a breeze in 20 mins, pesto in 15 mins. The food cooks evenly and always tastes great. My consultant has been amazing throughout the purchasing and training process. I recommend taking the time to get to know the machine, follow the safety instructions and enjoy.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. total game changer in the kitchen

Worth buying and learning how to use properly.
Not as hard to use as it seems, you get the hang of it pretty quickly.
The Thermomix can do so many things effortlessly, it replaces multiple other small appliances. Heat to exact temperatures, chop, blend, whisk and fold in seconds.
It makes 'hard' recipes like Marshmallow easy for even a beginner to make!

Very happy with my machine, very glad I purchased it.

If you have got a thermomix, I recommend checking out AlyceAlexandra.com - a fabulous blog full of tips, recipes and tricks with your thermomix.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Laura T

Laura TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My fav kitchen appliance

I couldn't live without my thermomix. Before purchasing I've never made bread, curry or stock paste from scratch, and that's just to name a few.
Heats up perfectly and can hold the bowl by the handle when hot.
For me it's perfect for pureeing baby foods, kneading bread dough and steaming meats, as well as cake batters.

Purchased in October 2016 at Consultant for $2,089.00.

Noise Level
Safety

NP300 STX fan!

NP300 STX fan!North West, QLD

Would have two if I had the $$

Had for over 4 years now and almost perfect. Had issues with scale in early days but was repaired and returned to us within a week (remote area). Replaced blades as we wore them out! Absolutely cannot live without it. Pick your demonstrator carefully as I know at least one local one is awful

Purchased in September 2014 for $2,000.00.

Noise Level
Safety

Skye

Skye

Expensive but time saving and versatile

Love my Thermomix I use it daily for smoothies, baking mix, pasta, milling, gelato, cooking and steaming. It saves so much time, it is easy to use and great for non chefs. Just follow the instructions and you will have a dish in no time. Worth the time saved alone but also to eliminate multiple devices from my kitchen.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

No assistance bad product

The machine doesn't work correctly, shows the food that warming up but it's fake DO NOT BUY IT for the money spent supposed to be an door to door assistance.......VERY DISAPPOINTED ....... Better to buy new cooking set and a few recipes books and for sure I will enjoy the food again

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
MKY

MKYSunnyvale

Don't like the product and the customer service

Looks Thermomix doesn't have the confidence on their product. After you purchase their product, only 30 days period for you to change to a new one if you find your thermomix has defect. When I found the problem for their temperature control has defect, it already 60 day passed. The customer service just wrote very robotic letter insisting the produce can only be repaired although due to traveling to other country, I only used the Theromix for a few times.

30 day is a very short period of time considering the price of the product and "brand"

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Love it...

Yes have before Thermomix 31 and update to TM5 can be without, never have any problems because I and my wife take care off machine yes it is expensive but worth spending money, help my allergies problems.TM5 used every day for last 4 years and the same T31 for 5 years.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Kate

KateAdelaide

Excellent for families with Allergies or intolerances

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Sumandiram

Sumandiram

Useless

Nothing wrong with the machine. It is very very expensive and 75% of your money goes as a marketing commission. This machine can't sell in the open market because of the price. Recipes are not tasty. You have to make your own recipes if you are a spicy guy. There are lots of cheaper options are available in the market rather than buying this expensive monster.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Bec

BecSydney, NSW

Love it

Got this as a wedding present, use it all the time. Had some issues originally as I wasn’t very careful with the scales in the feet. Customer service picked it up from the door and all fixed free of charge (for the first 2 year). I think if it’s properly looked after there shouldn’t be issues and as long as you’re open to learning to integrate it into your cooking you’ll come to rely on it!

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Terrible after market service - machine broken with little use

Thought I bought quality - wrong. My machine did not get used very much at all, the bowl pin broken away - apparently this Steele’s steel part is a consumable & they wanted slug me for the cost of a new bowl $180 after hardly any use. The service department very robotic reason & little care. Definitely don’t recommend!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

I love my Thermomix

I use it to cook all my meal, I bought it as I wanted to cook food back to basics rather than buying pre made sauces and tinned tomatoes etc
I just purchased a cook key and I highly recommend it. I have established all my recipes favourites and have been able to add from English and USA Thermomix cookbooks
The only problem I have had it the rubber surround on my lid has broken off a small piece and I’m not sure if anyone else has had an issue
I have emailed Thermomix and hopefully they can help me

Date PurchasedJun 2016
TDD

TDDCanberra

Appalling After Sales Service

Unfortunately Thermomix's after sales service is non-existent. I've been chasing them for over two weeks now to deactivate a Cook-Key so that I can start using it. They originally told me that it would take two days to complete.
This is despite several follow up calls and emails to their contact centre.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Josie Y

Josie YMelbourne

Amazing

Love my thermomix.
Its a fantastic kitchen appliance that we use almost every day. The recipes it comes with are surprisingly really good. I made a cheese cake the other day that would have to be in the top 10, very impressed with myself.
I was concerned about the cleaning however I found that the self cleaning function works a treat.
Would defiantly recommend to anyone!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

A fabulous appliance

A fabulous appliance that makes meal times a whole lot easier.
Hundreds and thousands of recipes are available through Cookidoo, allowing me to be experimental, creative and make good choices at the push of a button, it takes all of the hard work and mess out of cooking. (no more standing over a stove stirring)
As a nutritionist being able to control ingredients is paramount and should be every families priority.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Andy

AndyGold Coast

Awesome product.

I can’t belive how many things this machine can do and do well. We use it everyday, from steaming Vegas, cooking stroganoff or making pizza dough. Even the prep jobs like dicing onion or chopping up garlic.
We even mill our own flaxseeds make our own curry pastes. We love our thermi.

Date PurchasedMar 2016