9Thermomix

Thermomix Questions & Answers (page 3)

Klaudia L.
Klaudia L. · Thermomix

From couple of weeks i have a TM6 version, today I had an occasion to use TM5, and I am surprised that TM5 has "Timer" option, and TM6 doesn't. (Function that is counting down time you set up). Or maybe I miss this somehow ?

Thermomix   DM

Hi Klaudia, you're correct this feature is currently only on the TM5 model.

Liz
Liz · Thermomix

Is there a reset function for a model 31-1. I used mine today and the weigh function is completely out of wack

Thermomix   DM

Hi Liz, on this page you'll find some steps to check your scales are working correctly. external link

MultipleS
MultipleS · TM6

the complaints about customer service is the reason I won't be buying one today..a shame but I refuse to be treated like trash once you have my money, which seems to be a common theme.

Nala
Nala

Agreed, especially since it is so expensive. I would expect to be treated like royalty

Thermomix   DM

Hi MultipleS, we take these customer service reviews very seriously and have reached out to each person to follow up personally. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and currently have over 500,000 happy customers with an extremely high satisfaction rating. Unlike many other products on the market, our Thermomix Consultants mean that you have a lifelong Thermomix expert at your fingertips to guide you through your Thermomix experience. We’d love the opportunity to chat further about your concerns so please reach out via this page external link

Lisa C
Lisa C · Thermomix

The spindle at the bottom of my TM5 blades have snapped. Can they be fixed or do I need to buy a whole new blade mechanism?

Thermomix   DM

Hi Lisa, the blade will need to be replaced. You can find spare parts at this website: external link

Sonia C.
Sonia C. · Thermomix TM5

What is The sugar stage on tm5?

Thermomix   DM

Hi Sonia, the sugar stage is a function and pre-set mode exclusive to the TM6 model as it has the capability to go to a much higher heat than the TM5 does. You can find out more about this mode here: external link

Nabeel Shahrol Azmi
Nabeel Shahrol Azmi · Thermomix TM5

My bowl could not fit the base. When I check the bowl, the base of the bowl were a bit off. And also I can see the handle of the bowl have a gap but I do not how to fix it. Help?

Staci F.
Staci F. · Thermomix TM31

Am I able to get a replacement cord for my TM31?

Thermomix   DM

Hi there, if you have a service query for your TM31 you can find out more at the below link, or get in touch with our customer service team. external link

Christine G.
Christine G. · Thermomix

Can I go out and leave my Thermomix on will it turn off.I am cooking silverside

Georgina
Georgina · TM6

Where in Australia will I be able to buy these

Chris W.
Chris W.

Hi Georgina. Log onto the thermomix website and fill out your details. A consultant will contact you.

Thermomix   DM

Hi Georgina, simply click the 'Get in now' button on our website external link

Kathy Dick
Kathy Dick · Thermomix TM5

Where do you find the wifi connection in the machine.

Thermomix   DM

Hi Kathy, WiFi is activated via the Cook-Key. Once activated, you can find this under 'settings'.

Martina b
Martina b · Thermomix TM31

Is it possible to buy only the blade for the jar? Tm31?

Louise B.

yes you can.. Head to the mix shop on the thermomix australia website and you can purchase just the blade there.

Thermomix   DM

Yep sure is, you can buy replacement parts here: external link

Jenny James
Jenny James · TM6

Can I save my own recipes to my Tm6 collection if so, how to I do this?

Louise B.

no not at this stage, however there are apps like paprika and copymethat that allow you to save your own recipes that aren't on cookidoo or the Thermomix recipe community.

Thermomix   DM

Hi Jenny, each recipes on Cookidoo (which connects to the TM6) is triple tested by our local recipe development team to guarantee success. As such, you're currently unable to add your own recipes, but you can cook them by using manual cooking. Your Consultant is available to help you concert these recipes to Thermomix methods.

Jim
Jim · TM6

Where can I buy one

Louise B.

you can purchase a thermomix through a consultant who will come to your home, give a demonstration and cook a vegetable stock paste with you just to get you going. Best place to start is on the thermomix Australia website. they will pass your details onto a consultant who will handle everything for you.

Thermomix   DM

Visit this link to be put in touch with a Thermomix Consultant who can process the sale for you. external link

Your Consultant then provides ongoing support to help you get the most out of your investment. This can be done anyway you choose - in person, or virtually.

Squid
Squid · TM6

Is the unit easy to move around? I know it weighs about 8kg but is it easy to pick up? I don't have the bench space to leave it out so I'd have to take it off a shelf every time I needed to use it.
Also, I'm worried that needing to move it around will damage the feet that act as sensors for the scales - has anyone found this to be an issue?

Louise B.

the issue with the scales and sensors in the feet mainly occurs if the thermomix is dragged. If it's picked up, you shouldn't have an issue.

Joel
Joel

Also, there is a "Move" mode you can place the thermomix in before you move it, which locks the scales into place.

Thermomix   DM

Hi Squid, Thermomix an appliance you'll use every day, if not multiple times a day, so we highly recommend finding some bench space to keep it out so that you can have easy access to it, which will ensure you make the most of your investment. However if you do need to store it away it can be done easily, just ensure that you don't drag the appliance and always lift up and place down carefully.

Geoff D.
Geoff D. · Thermomix TM5

case cracking problem ?

Natalie Pearson
Natalie Pearson

VickiTen
VickiTen · Thermomix TM31

Hi - the numbers etc are peeling off the front panel. Does anyone know where I can get/replace just the panel (without having to send in the whole machine)?
Thanks!

Pedro G.
Pedro G.

You can buy a sticker here

Pia J.
Pia J. · Thermomix

Reviews on the thermomix HD carry bag (various brands) for a tm6.. are they worth buying thanks

Avalon C
Avalon C · Thermomix TM5

My fairly new T5 Thermomix is not counting the numbers properly when doing a recipe - say the recipe says 20 second for 8.5 speed. The second knob will go 20 - 23 - 21 - 40 and stuff like that. What do I do?

Louise B.

double check that your screen is clean of any cooking fluids or food - its quite sensitive. If your still having issues, contact your consultant who will be able to advise you. you may need to send it in for repair which should be covered under the 2 year warranty.

Biks
Biks · TM6

When i turn my TM6 the machine seems to turn itself off and then turn on again and boots up. this normal? Just seems to take ages to boot up.

Bec
Bec · Thermomix TM5

I am going to buy a thermomix in China but I’m Australian. Can I register my cook-key on the Australian website to have access to those recipes?? If not is it easy to change the language settings?

Louise B.

you can change the language in settings on your machine.

Get an answer from our members and Thermomix representatives

Select a listing for your question