9Thermomix

RobinSydney, NSW
Edward S.
Edward S.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  TM31

Machine stopped working altogether. Parts can’t be quoted until the consumer pays for machine to be sent away

Stopped working suddenly
Repair costs can’t be quoted until machine is returned
Expensive purchase
Only used once per week
Machine stored away in cupboard
Hot liquids filter out when in use
Poor after sales service
Try to sell new machine when original machine stops working at full price!
Steamer basket cracked Show details
Susan J
Susan JSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Look after your customer
Look after your customerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD21 posts
  Verified TM5

Got back my kitchen mojo!

In 2016, I finally got to see a Thermomix. I knew then it would change my life in the kitchen! I now own a TM6 too! No regrets at all. Show details ·  1
Violet
Violet

Not worth it

For almost $2400 the meat it cooks is pretty much inedible, big deal that it chops an onion! Every dish i have made with it has been flavourless, it may be good to blend but you can always buy a blender!!! Cook properly or uber eats you will be better off! Show details
Thermomix   DM

Hi Violet, we are disappointed to hear you are not loving your new Thermomix® TM6. Have you touched base with your consultant to help you discover the features and benefits of your TM?

Rhonda P.
Rhonda P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Non delivery TM6

Ordered a TM6 over a month ago and still no delivery. The company sends expensive items via Australia Post even though there has been daily reports of deliveries severely delayed because of covid (so easy to use this excuse now) Why not use a reliable courier service? They have offered no help so have had to contact Consumer Affairs Victoria. Buyer beware!
Mary Goyns
SkyeHunter Region, NSW15 posts
Margaret N.
Margaret N.3 posts
  TM31

The top of steamer got cracked after using it one time

I complained about the top of the steamer
I think the material was faulty and the new one I purchased is from a different material.
I think even when it is out of warranty it should be replaced.
See photo Show 2 replies
Busy Mum of 2
Busy Mum of 2Perth, WA
  TM6

A must for busy families!

I ummed and ahhed over this purchase for a while, but considering how much time I spend in the kitchen cooking for 2 little people, I can't believe I waited this long. I've so far cooked about 50 recipes from Cookidoo and have loved every one. Plus with a picky eater in the family, it's been great to easily chop up hidden veggies into the meals. My Consultant has been an invaluable resource helping me to get the most from it.  Show details ·  1
Cyrus
Cyrus 5 posts
JJ Richard
JJ RichardPerth, WA6 posts

Tried and Tested

We had a Thermomix for over ten years and it was still going strong. I bought the new model and wondered how long it would take to adjust, but it was very intuitive and the added features are amazing. The previous model has now been passed on to another family member and continues to serve us well. Show details ·  1
stop the goats
stop the goatsperth147 posts
crap cookidoo
crap cookidoo 3 posts

tina_exa
tina_exa

Love my Thermo

Best kitchen hand, time saver, less mess. Making bread, custards, cakes and cooking meals becomes so easy. With the Cookidoo subscription your cooking options are endless. Inbuilt, milling function, scales, pre clean, slow cook. Loved it that much, I became a consultant! Show details ·  1
Dean
DeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  TM6

Don’t know how much you NEED one, till you own one!!

TM 6 is a Game changer..
This thing is so simple to use, it makes anyone a great cook.
You literally cannot go wrong, just pick your favourite recipe from the Cookidoo app, and follow the steps, & before you know it, the masterpiece is complete, and everyone loves it.
Even cleaning it, is a 1 step process, and
Looks the part on the kitchen bench.
Get one NOW! Show details ·  1
SAZCAT
SAZCATMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Life changing product!

TM6 looks great in my kitchen with it's sleek modern design. It's not too big or heavy so easy to move around if needed. The handles do not get hot nor does the lid.
Saves so much time and cleaning up. It is very user friendly, the whole family loves using it.
The food cooks perfectly and the cookidoo app is amazing, everything I've made is delicious. If you're are trying to work out if it worth the price tag, it definitely is, it give me more free time and you can't put a price on that! Show details ·  1
Sonya L
Sonya LSouthern and Hills, SA10 posts

Love my TM6!

After umming and ahhing so long about getting a Thermomix I finally took the plunge and bought the TM6. Being a fairly competent home cook I thought the Thermomix would be a nice little helper in the kitchen. It has become so much more and I find that I am able to cook my favourite recipes using the machine and the finished result meets my expectations. Very easy to use and I love the Cookidoo app that allows me to plan meals ahead and build my shopping list. A very welcome addition to my kitchen! Show reply
Rebecca
RebeccaSydney, NSW
Lexie
LexieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC6 posts
Liam C.
Liam C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts
  TM6

What a life changing product

This product simply made my wife’s average cooking over night something you would consider restaurant quality.
It has sped up cooking by 100% and has been a game changer having a young family.
I work in new homes and tell customers to not bother on fancy cookers and ovens and just get a Thermomix.  Show reply
Charmaine
Charmaine2 posts
  TM6

An excellent, multifaceted addition to my kitchen

I have been thoroughly impressed since receiving my TM6. This machine is so innovative, with the inbuilt recipe library and guided cooking mode. I'm loving the ability to streamline my cooking, especially on long work days, where a quick meal is needed for my family. It is a dream to clean, very user-friendly and all of the dishes I've made so far have received rave reviews. The machine is sturdy, easy to transport if you need to move it around the kitchen, and easy to dismantle (with a pre-clean function) when cleaning.  Show details ·  1
Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Long time user

Having a Thermomix has saved time for sure. I work full time and do not want to come home to cook a big meal and having this option is handy. I started with the TM31 which I had for 7 years, and now have the TM6. The casing on my TM6 has cracked. While this does not effect how it it works, it is disappointing given the price paid. Repairs are expensive. Meat dishes can turn to mush so this is better for soups, dips, rice, steaming, etc.  Show reply
Marc U.
Marc U.Perth, WA3 posts
  TM31

Fantastic machine; 11 years of peerless service!

I cannot understand all the negative reviews... We bought our machine in 2010 and paid it off over the next few months. Even though the $2K price point initially scared me, I consider it the best bang-for-buck item we’ve ever purchased for our kitchen- although the KMart Air Fryer is giving it a run for its money lately! At its peak usage (when the kids were young), it would get used no less than 5-6 times per day. These days, it’s more like 1-2 times a day, but after 11 years with not a single fault, I consider the $2K a bargain!! Show details ·  1

Tania J
Tania JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
  TM5

Recipes should be in alphabetical order making it user friendly

Recipes should be in alphabetical order making it user friendly. This is not the case since the TM6 arrived. So basically to spend over $2000 on a product that you want your recipes in alphabetical order, I now find I am scrolling through from A-Z just to find a recipe. Very time consuming and frustrating to say the lease. Don't waste your money. Vorwerk do not care about their existing customers who own a TM5. Don't go there.  Show details
Love to travel
Love to travelSouth East Queensland, QLD22 posts
Damien
DamienNorth Queensland, QLD

Rubbish rip off

Had issues with the scale feature. Sent it back to thermomix only to be told it will be over $600 to fix. The TM5 came back and stopped suddenly halfway through a cook and would not restart. It has now gone back to Thermomix again, we won't be paying this rubbish company one more cent for repairs and will tell them to throw it in their bin to save us the dump fees! We will never ever buy another Thermomix product.
Anna E.
Anna E.2 posts
  TM31

poor customer service, high maintenance costs

Consider this before buying a Thermomix. Ours has broken down and needed servicing twice (hundreds of dollars), and has been through 3 sets of blades ($115 each). The last set lasted just 10 months and I was told by the consultant that if I was doing extreme stuff with it, like chopping cheese, then this is to be expected, ie you can expect to be up for $115 for new blades at least every year. Factor in these costs when considering buying this machine.
688a
688aAU39 posts
Ania F.
Ania F.

Thermomix itself is great BUT

I dont really get it how the product which is so expensive can have system that is so terrible.
And I must say the same about cookidoo. Nothing can be found on thermomix unless it’s added to a list if recipies. Why cant someone create an app with spproved Thrmx recipies from the whole world and «magic button» send to my thermomix ... cant be that difficult.  Show details ·  1
My reviews
My reviews South East Queensland, QLD34 posts
Joni
JoniMelbourne5 posts
  TM5

It was good, until the new model came out

I had no issues with mine, but didn’t use it very often. Then the new model came out and so did a series of upgrades...after the first upgrade my times dial stop working and just did it’s own thing and after the second, my scales are out. Not only are the scales out, I can stand there removing and replacing the same item and get different results. I have been told I have to pay for a service, which considering how much I have used it is just annoying and frustrating that I need to spend any money on it.
Leon A.
Leon A.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  TM31

Insects attracted to TM electronic plate

Have TM31, No protection against insects (electronics should be not attractive to insects.. inside TM ) in 14 month TM stop working , Service cost us over $ 600. Warranty not cover insect invasion . Plenty of "Great" Advertising , but No caution or advice on insects attraction (German minds could do better for such money
at least make it easy to open for cleaning Inside*)
 Show details
Lachlan D.
Lachlan D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW10 posts
  TM6

Doesn't let you use some of the features without a subscription

Doesn't let you use high heat or caramelisation without paying a yearly subscription AND you can't even use the functions in your own recipes. You can only follow their recipes. Show details

AP47
AP47Tasmania89 posts
Elle
Elle Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  TM5

This company has the worst customer service ever seen

Think before you buy !!!

this company has threatened bullied and zero customer service if there is a problem with the machine you will go through the ringer to have it fixed.

I shall be taking legal action against them so if anyone else has had issues I advise to take same suit of action !

They should not be allowed to treat customers the way they do and get debt collectors straight at you with no accountability for their actions!

For the amount it costs definitely not worth the hassle of dealing with these people.

Read reviews before you buy I regret not doing so. Show details

Greg
Greg
Winz4 posts

Customer service is terrible

The machine itself though overpriced does the job. However some vibrations cause severe vibrations that moves the machine across the table. Mine fell off the table because of this. Customer service was abysmal. Show details