Thermomix

Thermomix (page 2 of 36)

TM5, TM6, TM21 and TM31

See the Best All-In-One Kitchen Appliances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Elidia

ElidiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worth the money!

Purchased in July 2019 for $2,249.00.

Being Bullied by a consultant

I believe the item is very good and sells it self, so therefore the consultant should not bully anyone to buy the product. I was told to ask my husband, told everyone has bills to pay, just put it on interest free, I was told that she was informed that I would buy and that a friend of mine would be so disappointed and the bullying kept on going to try and get me to buy. If this is the type of consultants this company wants to represent the product then they need to have a service for the customers for therapy Be careful out there in Adelaide of bully consultants selling this Thermomix.

Malissa B.

Malissa B.Perth, WA

Best thing ever

My thermomix has axtually reduced my meal prep time by soo much and has just made a busy night so much less stressful. Im actually enjoying cooking again. I have the cook key al;so however this function is not the easiest thing to use

Purchased in January 2018 at thermomix for $1,200.00.

Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute necessity in my life. Paid for itself many times over in savings

Amazing for cooking, salads, processing, milling, everything. Made my life so much easier. Love the flavour and creativity my themromix has added to our menu options. My only issue is that I want another one so I can get twice as much done in the short time I have each day to be in the kitchen.

Purchased in May 2016 for $2,089.00.

Amelia

Amelia

Couldn't live without it!

I have had my thermomix now for just over 3 years and still use it most days. As a busy working mum it saves me so much time with cooking basic items such as soups, bolognese sauce, mashed potato and white sauce. I can also hide lots of veggies in my sauces as it chops the vegetables up so small my kids can't see them! In my opinion it is worth every cent I paid for it. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in April 2015 for $2,000.00.

Love it

Had mine for over a year and love it. I use it all the time and it has made my life easier. I even bought a second bowl for it

Purchased in July 2018 for $2,000.00.

Karen Taylor

Karen TaylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesomeness

Its the best kitchen item I have bought ever. Before buying this I hated cooking. Now I love it. Tells me what I need how cook and it's so easy to use.love it

Purchased in August 2018 for $2,250.00.

R2R0

R2R0South East Queensland, QLD

Very worthwhile purchase

This machine has made my life easier. Easy to use with a huge collection of recipes, it has helped me save a lot of time preparing and monitoring food at dinner time. I love the set and forget aspect to it, leaves me more time to do other things around the house while I’m waiting for dinner to cook.
It’s expensive but worth the money if you use it regularly, I use mine almost every day, sometimes twice a day.
Easy to clean, no more stacks of washing up after each meal.
The only downside for me is the Varoma. I don’t like the plastic smell of the Varoma on the steamed food. Other than that it’s great.

Purchased in August 2018 at Thermomix for $2,200.00.

Csavari

Csavari

Easy to use, easy to clean

I bought my TM5 3 years ago and despite the hefty price, I have no regrets. Cooking is made easier with all the added features it has. I follow instructions carefully on its operation and so far, I had no accidents with it.

Purchased in March 2016 for $2,089.00.

JEC

JECCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pray your machine doesn't have a service issue

Purchased in August 2011 for $1,900.00.

tweak31

tweak31AU

So enjoying a different cooking experience

Purchased in June 2017.

Dom20

Dom20Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

couldn't live without it!!

I use my thermy daily! Whether for preparation or full meals, it is a very handy appliance to have.
I spent a long time deciding whether to get one due to the price tag but am so glad I did. They have really good interest free promotions which I took up also.
Every week, I make hummus, butter, peanut butter as well as a wide range of condiments and have go to meals such as porridge, risotto, pizza, pancakes and butter chicken regularly

Purchased in September 2018 for $2,015.00.

Sue27

Sue27Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My little Kitchen Helper

I purchased my first Thermomix TM 31, three years ago and then I updated to TM5 a year later. I now use both machines. I have been enjoying cooking for 60 years and wish that I had purchased a Thermomix when my children were young. Thermomix is a magician! It mills, chops, sautés, mixes, steams, cooks and blends with a flick of a button and in one bowl.We grow our own herbs and veggies so I can harvest fresh seasonal produce and make delicious, healthy meals with ease. Soup is a breeze in 20 mins, pesto in 15 mins. The food cooks evenly and always tastes great. My consultant has been amazing throughout the purchasing and training process. I recommend taking the time to get to know the machine, follow the safety instructions and enjoy.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. total game changer in the kitchen

Worth buying and learning how to use properly.
Not as hard to use as it seems, you get the hang of it pretty quickly.
The Thermomix can do so many things effortlessly, it replaces multiple other small appliances. Heat to exact temperatures, chop, blend, whisk and fold in seconds.
It makes 'hard' recipes like Marshmallow easy for even a beginner to make!

Very happy with my machine, very glad I purchased it.

If you have got a thermomix, I recommend checking out AlyceAlexandra.com - a fabulous blog full of tips, recipes and tricks with your thermomix.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Laura T

Laura TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My fav kitchen appliance

I couldn't live without my thermomix. Before purchasing I've never made bread, curry or stock paste from scratch, and that's just to name a few.
Heats up perfectly and can hold the bowl by the handle when hot.
For me it's perfect for pureeing baby foods, kneading bread dough and steaming meats, as well as cake batters.

Purchased in October 2016 at Consultant for $2,089.00.

NP300 STX fan!

NP300 STX fan!North West, QLD

Would have two if I had the $$

Had for over 4 years now and almost perfect. Had issues with scale in early days but was repaired and returned to us within a week (remote area). Replaced blades as we wore them out! Absolutely cannot live without it. Pick your demonstrator carefully as I know at least one local one is awful

Purchased in September 2014 for $2,000.00.

Skye

Skye

Expensive but time saving and versatile

Love my Thermomix I use it daily for smoothies, baking mix, pasta, milling, gelato, cooking and steaming. It saves so much time, it is easy to use and great for non chefs. Just follow the instructions and you will have a dish in no time. Worth the time saved alone but also to eliminate multiple devices from my kitchen.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

No assistance bad product

The machine doesn't work correctly, shows the food that warming up but it's fake DO NOT BUY IT for the money spent supposed to be an door to door assistance.......VERY DISAPPOINTED ....... Better to buy new cooking set and a few recipes books and for sure I will enjoy the food again

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

MKY

MKYSunnyvale

Don't like the product and the customer service

Looks Thermomix doesn't have the confidence on their product. After you purchase their product, only 30 days period for you to change to a new one if you find your thermomix has defect. When I found the problem for their temperature control has defect, it already 60 day passed. The customer service just wrote very robotic letter insisting the produce can only be repaired although due to traveling to other country, I only used the Theromix for a few times.

30 day is a very short period of time considering the price of the product and "brand"

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Love it...

Yes have before Thermomix 31 and update to TM5 can be without, never have any problems because I and my wife take care off machine yes it is expensive but worth spending money, help my allergies problems.TM5 used every day for last 4 years and the same T31 for 5 years.

Date PurchasedMar 2015