3Thermomix TM6

GeneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts
Georgie
Georgie2 posts
  TM6

Every Aspect of Thermomix is a joy!

absolutely loving this bad boy! customer service and our consultant anne-marie have been lovely! we really appreciate all the effort they have gone to to accommodate us! we have used it 5 times in a weekend! whilst it was a expensive purchase it works a breeze and does so much! even the bf finds it simple so he has no excuse to not cook now! get this machine pronto(especially if your the better or only cook in the family hehe) if i had to say anything negative it would be that it’s a lil bit load at some points but not for long durations Show details ·  1
May Jenita
May Jenita4 posts

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE and DISHONEST

I call thermomix cs at 2pm on businesss day and it says cs available on business hours 9-4PM.. after that it says ask me to call back again during business hours... WhAT... I'm calling during business hours .. worst customer service and no news for my thermomix at all... seriously... I'm more worry they break my tm... I REGRET EVER BOUGHT THIS MACHINE
KylieMatthews
KylieMatthewsSoutheast, SA4 posts

Worth every penny!

I adore my Thermomix. I purchased the TM6 Black Diamond Limited Edition model. They should consider making this colour available permanently. it's a great machine. I've had it for almost 4 months now, and it has made cooking a so much easier. The Cookidoo feature is fantastic, although I wish they would add Coles in addition to just Woolworths. Nonetheless, it's incredibly convenient. Show details
Kristina E.
Kristina E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
Steve Olver
Steve OlverWimmera, VIC2 posts

Shocker

Our Thermomix rarely connects to the internet, most of the recipes don’t appear so at best we have a $2000 dust collector Show details
angandsam
angandsam3 posts
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
Peter S.
Peter S.South West, WA

Expired Cookidoo subscription

After my free period on cookidoo expired I can't access any recipes even from what I have cooked or cookbook that's installed on my Thermomix Tm6 so at the moment the machine is useless not very (HAPPY AT ALL ) I Personally Find being forced to a subscription is very under handed Show reply
Ola w kuchni U.
Applez00800Metropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts
Kaz
KazPerth, WA21 posts

Underhand sales practice

Recently went on line to buy the limited cutter. Got into the website added to my basket hit the checkout and selected PayPal went into my PayPal and hit purchase PayPal sent me back to Thermomix site which then showed ‘items in my cart out of stock’ this is a very devious , underhand sales practice by Thermomix allowing item to be added to cart , payment taken then cart updated with unavailable….. will not purchase or recommend Thermomix based on this underhand sales
Jasen
Jasen6 posts

Good machine

The machine is good once you learn how to use it. Even though the machine is good you have to be careful with the blades, as if you are milling you will have to replace the blades probably every 12 to 24 months. We had to buy another blade as the clutch in the blade assembley failed and we were told this is normal to protect the motor from burnout, we understood that. Over all I would highly recommend the product. It makes making stock easy and even makes bread making easy by kneading the dough. Show details ·  2
Giorgio S.
Giorgio S.4 posts

Rori
Rori · TM6

Does the Thermomix TM6 have an aux port?

Thermomix   DM

Hi Rori, no it does not.

Andrew E.
Andrew E.

No, it doesn't

shanexu3
shanexu3 · TM6

Can anyone advise me more about the safety issues with the Thermomix TM6 measuring cup? Apparently when cooking at or above 95°C/200°F with the TM6 measuring cup in place, some ingredients may float to the top of the mixing bowl and prevent steam from escaping through the hole in the lid. This can cause an increase of pressure in the mixing bowl and may lead to a sudden and uncontrolled spillage of hot liquid or food. This could lead to scalding or burns to the user or bystanders.

Will thermomix redesign and replace the measuring cups with the design flaw or are customers just going to be told not to use them whilst cooking above 95°C/200°F?

N.T.N
N.T.N

Best to just call customer service to verify

Sands
Sands
Honest Truth · TM6

My question is why oh why has someone only just got back to me when I post my review 1 year ago. This just emphasises how disgraceful their customer service is and that they really don't care once you've paid over the cash.

Compare all Thermomix listings
Thermomix TM31
Thermomix TM313.7
Thermomix TM5
Thermomix TM54.0
Thermomix TM21
Thermomix TM214.3
CategoryAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen Appliances
Price (RRP) $2,359