3Thermomix TM6

56%10%34%

Liam C.
Liam C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts
  TM6

What a life changing product

This product simply made my wife’s average cooking over night something you would consider restaurant quality.
It has sped up cooking by 100% and has been a game changer having a young family.
I work in new homes and tell customers to not bother on fancy cookers and ovens and just get a Thermomix.  Show reply
Charmaine
Charmaine2 posts
  TM6

An excellent, multifaceted addition to my kitchen

I have been thoroughly impressed since receiving my TM6. This machine is so innovative, with the inbuilt recipe library and guided cooking mode. I'm loving the ability to streamline my cooking, especially on long work days, where a quick meal is needed for my family. It is a dream to clean, very user-friendly and all of the dishes I've made so far have received rave reviews. The machine is sturdy, easy to transport if you need to move it around the kitchen, and easy to dismantle (with a pre-clean function) when cleaning.  Show details ·  1
Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Long time user

Having a Thermomix has saved time for sure. I work full time and do not want to come home to cook a big meal and having this option is handy. I started with the TM31 which I had for 7 years, and now have the TM6. The casing on my TM6 has cracked. While this does not effect how it it works, it is disappointing given the price paid. Repairs are expensive. Meat dishes can turn to mush so this is better for soups, dips, rice, steaming, etc.  Show reply
Ania F.
Ania F.

Thermomix itself is great BUT

I dont really get it how the product which is so expensive can have system that is so terrible.
And I must say the same about cookidoo. Nothing can be found on thermomix unless it’s added to a list if recipies. Why cant someone create an app with spproved Thrmx recipies from the whole world and «magic button» send to my thermomix ... cant be that difficult.  Show details ·  1
My reviews
My reviews South East Queensland, QLD34 posts
Lachlan D.
Lachlan D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW11 posts
  TM6

Doesn't let you use some of the features without a subscription

Doesn't let you use high heat or caramelisation without paying a yearly subscription AND you can't even use the functions in your own recipes. You can only follow their recipes. Show details
AP47
AP47Tasmania89 posts
Winz4 posts

Customer service is terrible

The machine itself though overpriced does the job. However some vibrations cause severe vibrations that moves the machine across the table. Mine fell off the table because of this. Customer service was abysmal. Show details
Tom K.
Tom K.2 posts
Kate
KatePerth, WA2 posts
  TM6

Cookidoo app that’s required is atrocious

The fact I have to change my country from Australia to English every time i go into cookidoo is atrocious!!! I paid $2500 for the machine and am forced to pay $49 per year for this app for my machine to work and update! The fact I can’t change my preferences so I can get over 75% more recipes is atrocious!
I’ve loved my thermo, but this has totally turned me-I’m constantly having to search non Cookidoo recipes because they have been so greedy and made it so difficult!
For such an expensive piece of equipment, you’re scamming people with the app! I could buy a target or Aldi version with what your doing with your app!!
 Show details
Brendan G.
Brendan G.

Pretty disappointed

Would love to know how many positive feedback people's know how to cook without a thermomix. We have just purchased to make life easier and heard people brag about it but so far very disappointed and prefer our own homemade cooking. Not to mention cleaning the bloody thing.  Show details
Thermomix   DM

Hi Brendan, apologies as we know this review is a few months old but if you're still not making the best use of your Thermomix we'd love to help. Please reach out to marketing@thermomix.com.au

Lynn Forsythe
Lynn ForsytheMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Poor customer service

Don’t know about the the tm 6 machine as I have t got it yet - I love my tm5 - but the company sold the tm6 with full payment to over 6,000 people knowing they did not have the stock in the country. Instead of addressing this issue the company lied and blamed everyone else. I was initially given a 3 week delivery date - my order is now nearly 5 weeks old and today I was advised that the machines will be released from customs this week. The company then will need to process the orders and post them at the busiest time of the year. Apparently the release of the tm5 was managed in the same way. Reeks of corporate greed. I would expect a company to project how many units they might sell in an offer and know how many they have on hand
Joelle H.
Joelle H.

Overpriced grinder

Only useful thing it’s for is grinding oats and seeds. Bread is over kneaded and chewy. Cooking anything with meat is mostly terrible and using the varoma is a pain in the butt. If you have slow wifi forget it! Don’t bother with cookidoo I barely use it for the lack of useful recipes. Wasted my money, I feel like a fool. Show details
SGOODMAN
SGOODMANCentral Queensland, QLD11 posts

I use it everyday!

I think the TM6 is a big step-up from the TM5. So many new modes and the bigger screen! I love accessing Cookidoo straight off my machine rather than syncing up like I had to do with my TM5. It is expensive although Thermomix have a wide range of payments which is appreciated. Its definitely helped me gain confidence in the kitchen which I did not have before. I'm being adventurous and trying new recipes that are surprisingly easy with the Thermomix. I recommend 100% Show details ·  1
Ange
AngeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
Alina
Alina
  TM6

Not enough for the price

Was going to buy it. But after exploring the Cookidoo app left very disappointed. If you wanna cook a recipe from specific country it will be JUST in the language of that country!!! No option to change the language! How? Why? Not cool! For this price??? Not gonna buy until they wont work on their app!
All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Find out how Thermomix TM6 compares to other All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Anna M.
Anna M.2 posts

Numerous problems in first 2 months

I bought a tm6 only 2 months ago. It has already had to be sent to the service center after it stopped working (which was annoying enough having to get it to the post office and pay for box and bubble wrap to send it off)and I have just received it back to have a piece snap off on first use. Having spent over $2000 this is ridiculous. For the short period it was working, I loved using it. Show details
Thermomix   DM

Hi Anna, thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We understand this is an old review, so we'd love to hear how your Thermomix experience is going now. Please let us know if we can be of assistance further.

Sezza8
Sezza8Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC9 posts
  TM6

In love, makes my life easyer

I own a TM5 and a TM6.
My children use the TM5 and love it. Its simple to read and guides kids through out the meal they are cooking.
I love the TM6 I find the big screen handy.
Cookidoo has so many meal options.
The Thermomix's are a big part of our house hold meals. From butter chicken to cupcakes and even a simple pasta sauce. Show details ·  1
Honest Truth
Honest TruthPeel, WA11 posts
ReBeccA
ReBeccASouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Shaylee M.
Shaylee M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Best machine

This machine is amazing cooks all recipes perfectly and has so many recipes. Little to no mess and easy to clean up. So easy to use. It an all in 1 machine. Show details ·  1
Davie
DavieSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  TM6

Administration fee Rip off!

Purchasing our TM6.. I looked at the invoice and I couldn't believe a $50 administration fee!!! It's expensive enough that they charge you $50 for sending a couple of emails come on!! Buyer beware of hidden costs!! Show details
Thermomix   DM

Hi Davie, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. The administration fee is to set up the Easy 3 payment plan which allows you to split up your payments over 3 months.

Aliciaking
AliciakingNorth Queensland, QLD5 posts
  TM6

Saved my love for cooking!

After our family grew with foster children and a child with high complex needs and cerebral palsy, my time was taken up and we found we ate more takeaway and I hated being in the kitchen. I had previously loved cooking and baking. We made the dive and got the TM6 and it has been a life saver! We are eating yummy healthy meals again and I have even made bread rolls and desserts I would never had made before. Show details ·  1
CookieQueen
CookieQueenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Kathleen
KathleenMurray Region, NSW4 posts
Linda S
Linda SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts
  TM6

Essential part of my kitchen

I love my TM6. I’ve made risotto, numerous saucy meals, meatballs, divine yoghurt, pasta, rice, cakes, cookies, smoothies, butter, lemon curd, caramelised onion, coleslaw and other salads, steamed veges and mashed potatoes and I feel I’ve barely scratched the surface in terms of what I can do with it. I have found that food cooks well and evenly and the results are very consistent. There’s no escaping that it’s very expensive but I feel I am getting my money’s worth. I enjoy cooking with it when before I was pretty uninspired in the kitchen. Show reply
All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Find out how Thermomix TM6 compares to other All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Rob W
Rob WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
Emma__
Emma__Sydney, NSW

Breaks down

this product has broken down three times - as a customer you end up spending a lot of money on parts and mailing. I would recommend getting a cheaper product.
it's a good blender. Show details
Thermomix   DM

Hi Emma, thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We understand this is an old review, so we'd love to hear how your Thermomix experience is going now. Please let us know if we can be of assistance further.

Trish_M
Trish_MHighland Park, QLD15 posts

Absolute time saver

LOVE this machine. Makes food prep so much easier and far less messy. What used to take a whole weekend of bulk prepping for school lunches and fast dinners now takes a few hours. And also makes cooking meals we never would have tried to make at home so much easier. We’ve had it for over 12 months and are still learning new things it’s capable of. Winner! Show details ·  1
KAHLUA
KAHLUAPerth, WA19 posts

TM 6 - Love it

I have had my new machine approximately one month now & I am loving it. With the Cookidoo built it and connecting via Wifi to my Internet, cooking is a breeze. I have had the TM 31 for 12 years - it has not missed a beat but thought I would upgrade to the new model. The recipes available on Cookidoo is phenomenal. Have the App on my phone, so that makes shopping a breeze for ingredients. So glad I have purchased the new model, I just love it. Show details ·  1
  • 2