Thermos 2520GM

Thermos 2520GM

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Outdoor Food & Drink Accessories in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad Product back up

Despite being over $60 for a drink flask, I was initially over the moon with this product and delivering on its claims, Thermos claimed it would keep hot drinks hot for up to 24 hours. It kept tea hot enough to drink for more like 30 hours... but only for the first 2 years. Thermos quote 15 year warranty on the packaging but I have tried contacting Thermos directly twice and I am still yet to get a reply... Disappointing! I am sure this is just a doggy flask and others would be OK, but talk about poor product and warranty back up. I might try BCF Noosa where I bought it next to see if they will warrant the flask.

Macca

I found the receipt and BCF Noosa replaced the faulty flask. Win!!! But as for Thermos their customer communication was zero.