Thin Lizzy

Thin Lizzy

4.4

BettyKimberley, WA

Would like to leave a review but still awaiting delivery of my order - Think TV Shop is the problem.

It would appear that the problem with delivery could lie at the door of TV Shop. Thought I was only dealing with Thin Lizzy otherwise would not have ordered. Do not like third party involvement.

Steve F.

Steve F.

Poor treatment from Thin Lizzy

Lov88

Lov88Central Queensland, QLD

Always been my number 1 foundation never use anything else, so easy to apply.

Easy to order online, the qualify still is very good, have used thin Lizzy since it was first made, there's alot more products now which is great.

ashley b.

ashley b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Skin irritation from products

Purchased their puffy eye remover for almost $100 only to be left with irritated skin 2 minutes after application. I applied it on cleansed skin and followed all the instructions but was left with sore and irritated skin from my cheeks up.

Layla

LaylaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast delivery

I ordered some products from this site for Mother’s Day in May , i got a great discount and I received them in three days with a thank you card for buy their products! That was the sweetest thing ever delivered to me ! Definitely recommend this

Unhappy with results

Puffy eye remover caused skin irritation - used on clean skin with no other product. Tried it once more and the same thing happened.
Was really disappointed as this product (and others) appear to receive good reviews.

EJH

EJHSydney, NSW

So good!

So i bought the liquid foundation, loose mineral powder, mascara, serum, foam wash, lip mask, velvet lippy and got the brush and blur brush for free with the bundles and can i just say wow they are all so good. I cannot fault any of these items. I usually buy expensive but these are way better than alot of the expensive stuff ive tried. the colour guide was spot on for me also. definitely an upgrade at a better price.

Lizzylou

LizzylouNorth-West & West coast, TAS

BRILLIANT

Excellent product which I thought was not going to work because I had white marks under my eyes but tried again the following day and used much less and wella, no more under eye puff. Thoroughly recommend and when I purchased it was 2 for 1 so what a bargain. But, it definitely does not last 10 hours as advertised.

Tezza79

Tezza79Southwest, VIC

Amazing products for everyday

Perfect products for sensitive skin like mine. Can finally wear make up without the stress of breaking out!!!
Changed my life and will never go back to another brand again!!!!

Loving the compliments

I still love the compliments I get when using thin lizzy products. Liquid foundation is amazing and people say I have lovely skin however, if only they could see what my skin looks like under thin lizzy products they would truly be amazed. My last order was the blush trio and highlighter trio and I'm not the best at applying makeup so never used blush and highlighter but with thin lizzy products its so easy to apply and you can't go wrong. I love the bundle specials online too which are economic and gets couriered out pretty fast too. Thank you Thin Lizzy! xx

Makeup to perfection!

All products I use: liquid foundation, airbrush finishing, blusher, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and lipstick go on so easily, blend in perfectly covering all imperfections and lasts all day. Great value for money too.

Never Disappointed

Ive been using Thin Lizzy for close to 10years and the quality of the product is exceptional. Its the only brand of make up i need and use. I highly recommend to everyone.

Heather

HeatherWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very Happy With My Purchases From Thin Lizzy

I bought The Thin Lizzy Liquid Foundation and it goes on really easy using the Thin Lizzy Orange sponge that came with my foundation for free and I totally love this product, the way my face looks and feels beautiful using this product.I will always use the foundation as it best on the market I feel. Thank you Thin Lizzy I am a happy customer of yours and always will buy your wonderful beauty products.

Amazing Lashes

Easy to find my way around the online store, lashes look and feel great and super easy to apply even for the novice user like myself. Excellent product overall have recommended to others

Love my Thin Lizzy Foundation

Great product... professional finish... excellent price and very quick delivery. Highly recommend. Their specials deals and discounts are a great bargain. Like that there is a reward of you refer a friend.

Will most definitely order again.

Denise Cady

Denise CadySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it love the primer so smooth and silky

Love the primer silky smooth they have so many products now certainly have grown over the years I use my pressed powder for me eyes cheeks and lips well done

Brilliant choice to change your makeup brand to

I have recently changed all my makeup to Thin Lizzy. I now use Primer, Foundation ,Blusher,Powder and Lipstick. Cant say enough on how brilliant this is. Looks great on and I get lots of compliments on my daily makeup. Being able to order online and get it delivered quickly is a real time saver too.

Forever receiving compliments, Forever using Thin Lizzy!

For years I have been using the thin Lizzy mineral powder and I swear by it! It truly makes my skin flawless and I am always getting compliments. I highly recommend this powder and I will continue using this for as long as I can

Surprisingly effective

I recently bought thin Lizzy puffy eyes remover cream. I’ve been so impressed by how effective this is. I frequently wear googles for swimming but at 56 it takes a few hrs for those bags to disappear. Thin Lizzy makes them disappear within minutes.

Maree

MareeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have finally found my go to nail hardner!

Thin Lizzy have got it right! This nail gel leaves my nails looking a healthy pink and the tips white, love it, great on my toes too for a classy clear shiny look