Thin Lizzy
See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thin Lizzy

4.4
Audra
AudraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wrong product but fast response

I bought the wrong colour body perfect by mistake. The consultant emailed me back within 24 hours (very quick) and has offered to send me the right colour with me just paying the handling price $9.99. and did this in all good faith. very happy with the customer service so far and will be buying more from them

LbeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Does what it says, every time an excellent brand!

I've purchased bronzer, eyelashes and collagen age reversal tub from thin lizzy. All products are fantastic. The collagen I've been using for almost 2 months and without a doubt look and feel 10 years younger. The fine lines under my eyes have literally disappeared, my skin is radiant and I look youthful. My hair is thicker and healthier looking, and nails aren't brittle and flaky. I absolutely love this stuff. It's at the point where I could probably leave the house without makeup as my skin texture has improved so much. I've never gone wrong with Thin Lizzy.

Betty
BettyKimberley, WA

Would like to leave a review but still awaiting delivery of my order - Think TV Shop is the problem.

It would appear that the problem with delivery could lie at the door of TV Shop. Thought I was only dealing with Thin Lizzy otherwise would not have ordered. Do not like third party involvement.

Steve F.
Steve F.

Poor treatment from Thin Lizzy

Lov88
Lov88Central Queensland, QLD

Always been my number 1 foundation never use anything else, so easy to apply.

Easy to order online, the qualify still is very good, have used thin Lizzy since it was first made, there's alot more products now which is great.

ashley b.
ashley b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Skin irritation from products

Purchased their puffy eye remover for almost $100 only to be left with irritated skin 2 minutes after application. I applied it on cleansed skin and followed all the instructions but was left with sore and irritated skin from my cheeks up.

Layla
LaylaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast delivery

I ordered some products from this site for Mother’s Day in May , i got a great discount and I received them in three days with a thank you card for buy their products! That was the sweetest thing ever delivered to me ! Definitely recommend this

Unhappy with results

Puffy eye remover caused skin irritation - used on clean skin with no other product. Tried it once more and the same thing happened.
Was really disappointed as this product (and others) appear to receive good reviews.

EJH
EJHSydney, NSW

So good!

So i bought the liquid foundation, loose mineral powder, mascara, serum, foam wash, lip mask, velvet lippy and got the brush and blur brush for free with the bundles and can i just say wow they are all so good. I cannot fault any of these items. I usually buy expensive but these are way better than alot of the expensive stuff ive tried. the colour guide was spot on for me also. definitely an upgrade at a better price.

Lizzylou
LizzylouNorth-West & West coast, TAS

BRILLIANT

Excellent product which I thought was not going to work because I had white marks under my eyes but tried again the following day and used much less and wella, no more under eye puff. Thoroughly recommend and when I purchased it was 2 for 1 so what a bargain. But, it definitely does not last 10 hours as advertised.

Tezza79
Tezza79Southwest, VIC

Amazing products for everyday

Perfect products for sensitive skin like mine. Can finally wear make up without the stress of breaking out!!!
Changed my life and will never go back to another brand again!!!!

Loving the compliments

I still love the compliments I get when using thin lizzy products. Liquid foundation is amazing and people say I have lovely skin however, if only they could see what my skin looks like under thin lizzy products they would truly be amazed. My last order was the blush trio and highlighter trio and I'm not the best at applying makeup so never used blush and highlighter but with thin lizzy products its so easy to apply and you can't go wrong. I love the bundle specials online too which are economic and gets couriered out pretty fast too. Thank you Thin Lizzy! xx

Makeup to perfection!

All products I use: liquid foundation, airbrush finishing, blusher, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and lipstick go on so easily, blend in perfectly covering all imperfections and lasts all day. Great value for money too.

Never Disappointed

Ive been using Thin Lizzy for close to 10years and the quality of the product is exceptional. Its the only brand of make up i need and use. I highly recommend to everyone.

Heather
HeatherWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very Happy With My Purchases From Thin Lizzy

I bought The Thin Lizzy Liquid Foundation and it goes on really easy using the Thin Lizzy Orange sponge that came with my foundation for free and I totally love this product, the way my face looks and feels beautiful using this product.I will always use the foundation as it best on the market I feel. Thank you Thin Lizzy I am a happy customer of yours and always will buy your wonderful beauty products.