Thin Lizzy

Thin Lizzy

EJH

EJHSydney, NSW

So good!

So i bought the liquid foundation, loose mineral powder, mascara, serum, foam wash, lip mask, velvet lippy and got the brush and blur brush for free with the bundles and can i just say wow they are all so good. I cannot fault any of these items. I usually buy expensive but these are way better than alot of the expensive stuff ive tried. the colour guide was spot on for me also. definitely an upgrade at a better price.

Lizzylou

LizzylouNorth-West & West coast, TAS

BRILLIANT

Excellent product which I thought was not going to work because I had white marks under my eyes but tried again the following day and used much less and wella, no more under eye puff. Thoroughly recommend and when I purchased it was 2 for 1 so what a bargain. But, it definitely does not last 10 hours as advertised.

Tezza79

Tezza79Southwest, VIC

Amazing products for everyday

Perfect products for sensitive skin like mine. Can finally wear make up without the stress of breaking out!!!
Changed my life and will never go back to another brand again!!!!

Loving the compliments

I still love the compliments I get when using thin lizzy products. Liquid foundation is amazing and people say I have lovely skin however, if only they could see what my skin looks like under thin lizzy products they would truly be amazed. My last order was the blush trio and highlighter trio and I'm not the best at applying makeup so never used blush and highlighter but with thin lizzy products its so easy to apply and you can't go wrong. I love the bundle specials online too which are economic and gets couriered out pretty fast too. Thank you Thin Lizzy! xx

Makeup to perfection!

All products I use: liquid foundation, airbrush finishing, blusher, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and lipstick go on so easily, blend in perfectly covering all imperfections and lasts all day. Great value for money too.

Never Disappointed

Ive been using Thin Lizzy for close to 10years and the quality of the product is exceptional. Its the only brand of make up i need and use. I highly recommend to everyone.

Heather

HeatherWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very Happy With My Purchases From Thin Lizzy

I bought The Thin Lizzy Liquid Foundation and it goes on really easy using the Thin Lizzy Orange sponge that came with my foundation for free and I totally love this product, the way my face looks and feels beautiful using this product.I will always use the foundation as it best on the market I feel. Thank you Thin Lizzy I am a happy customer of yours and always will buy your wonderful beauty products.

Amazing Lashes

Easy to find my way around the online store, lashes look and feel great and super easy to apply even for the novice user like myself. Excellent product overall have recommended to others

Love my Thin Lizzy Foundation

Great product... professional finish... excellent price and very quick delivery. Highly recommend. Their specials deals and discounts are a great bargain. Like that there is a reward of you refer a friend.

Will most definitely order again.

Denise Cady

Denise CadySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it love the primer so smooth and silky

Love the primer silky smooth they have so many products now certainly have grown over the years I use my pressed powder for me eyes cheeks and lips well done

Brilliant choice to change your makeup brand to

I have recently changed all my makeup to Thin Lizzy. I now use Primer, Foundation ,Blusher,Powder and Lipstick. Cant say enough on how brilliant this is. Looks great on and I get lots of compliments on my daily makeup. Being able to order online and get it delivered quickly is a real time saver too.

Forever receiving compliments, Forever using Thin Lizzy!

For years I have been using the thin Lizzy mineral powder and I swear by it! It truly makes my skin flawless and I am always getting compliments. I highly recommend this powder and I will continue using this for as long as I can

Surprisingly effective

I recently bought thin Lizzy puffy eyes remover cream. I’ve been so impressed by how effective this is. I frequently wear googles for swimming but at 56 it takes a few hrs for those bags to disappear. Thin Lizzy makes them disappear within minutes.

Maree

MareeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have finally found my go to nail hardner!

Thin Lizzy have got it right! This nail gel leaves my nails looking a healthy pink and the tips white, love it, great on my toes too for a classy clear shiny look

The store

I love shopping online with Thin Lizzy. You have help all the way if you need it. I just look up what I'm needing and it's right there with plenty of choice. I have never had any problems with whatever I order and I love the layby they have now. There postel system is great as well. Always gets here ASAP. It's too easy. Thanks guys for a great shopping experience. I won't go anywhere else now. Once again love your store. Thankyou.

Best ever liquid foundation

Easily penetrates your skin. Looks smooth, flawless & natural. Always feel fabulous wearing Thin Lizzy! Highly recommend. Especially at anytime- anywhere! It’s that good...
Love the natural glow and compliments I get. Use it, enjoy it!

ShelleyChristchurch

Michelles thin lizzy

Can't live without it, I use it everyday, and renew more wen I run out. Been good over the summer months using it, haven't had my face sunburn since using it.

Does exactly what they say, plump lips everyday

I was sceptical when I ordered it but now it’s part of my morning. I had my top teeth out and a denture put in. My top lip disappeared.
City Lips brought it back. It’s fabulous

Can’t live without it!!

Special offers on website not that easy if you want to purchase more than one bundle. However, I love the mineral foundation soo much that it’s totally worth the little effort. My makeup is truly flawless !!

Perfect

Love this company have brought heaps thru thin lizzy and products are amazing and great quality. Great prices too. Would and will be buying more. Website easy to navigate and find and very fast shipping