Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder Dark

Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder Dark

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

GR8 PRODUCT

well Iv'e used both shades didn't buy from ---is this product with my perfect eyes?Ibrought from chemist Havent tried concealer though.How much does it cost both products please Cheers angel

Smiley

SmileyTauranga

Thin lizzy

I like using Thin Lizzy, but I'd like to know if there's anyway, you can make it stay on longer and not rub off onto clothes? I like how it feels, nice and light. I don't have a reaction to think lizzy either. Can you also bring the prices down as I'm a beneficiary and can't afford to pay the price of it when I run out. Please.

sandra2828

sandra2828Sydney

I have had and still have all the most expensive bronzers on the market from Nars, Guerlain, Bobbi Brown, Lancome, Armani, Clarins etc etc.....I think this bronzer is Fantastic! And I love the brush that comes with it as well.....I went for the darker colour which I love and found it really natural....also love the eye pencils...

Hi sandra2828,
great to hear you like the product! And thank you for your wonderful words about it, we are very pleased it is working well for you!
Cheers,
Katie from Thin Lizzy

Kiely03SYDNEY

Thin Lizzy

I was disappointed in this product. Bought it for my daughter for her birthday who has light olive skin so bought the dark one. The chemist sales person didn't seem to know which was best so I took a punt but it is way too dark and she can't use it. The eyliner is okay though apparently. But it was a waste of $50 and didn't even seem to cover any blemishes just didn't look right certainly not how it is advertised.

idea!

idea!SYDNEY

Great product wrong colour!

I recently purchased the Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 pack after recommendation from a friend. I purchased this product from a pharmacy that had an extensive cosmetic range, the cosmetic attendant suggested i purchase the dark shade for a bronzed look- my skin is light olive. I was very disappointed with her product knowledge, and shocked at how dark the shade was when I took it home and applied the product, when i returned to the pharmacy asking for an exchange for the lighter shade (with receipt) the sales person stated they could not assist. $50 wasted.

Wrong colour

StefanieVictoria

False advertising and a waste of money!

I saw the ad's on TV for this product and googled it also. I thought it looked to good to be true- and it was. What they fail to advertise is that there are two different shades!! This is not written on the packaging and even the staff instore did not know this and happened to sell me a dark one when the light was on display as a tester. I opened the plastic and threw away my receipt so cant take it back to try the light one, but the dark cant even be used as a bronzer etc as it is chocolate almost. So now i am $50 out of pocket and have no foundation. I should have just gone to a salon and bought a well known brand.

the product was misleading as unuseable do to incorrect packaging information

madz86
madz86

How silly can you be. they DO mention that on the add and if you ring up to order they ask you which one you want. Stop sooking

sb07
sb07

I brought this product instore there is a sticker on the end of the tin either light or dark try reading

Old Girl

Old GirlMELBOURNE

Excellent if you get the right shade.

See all Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder reviews