Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thin Lizzy

Tana
TanaBris Vegas, 4000

The one and only

The only powder after which I stopped my search for any other similar products. It is easy on the skin, it's impressive because it lets you layer it. It is super pressed which controls how much product goes on your brush in one dip. I love it. I personally used it for framing, cheekbones, even out face neck and decollete complexion. It's my year 9 with thin Lizzy pressed powders and I wouldn't change it for anything else!!! I encourage all teen girls to learn layering with thin Lizzy as it is so easy yet effective and you only need to do so little with your face to look impressive.

Purchased in at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for $35.

teneille
teneilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I don't use much makeup and love just a light brush over of my face on a daily basis.

When I do use proper makeup, I use this as a blush/bronzer and to add colour to my face when I have a tan on the rest of my body. It's super light, so not useful for coverage, but if you want something just light enough to give you an overall glow without being too heavy and evening up skin tone, this is perfect.

Thin Lizzy
TVSHOP L.Thin LizzySend a private message
Nat
NatNew South Wales

Love the powder

Have been buying this powder for years and I love it. Adds a nice colour and makes whole face look alot brighter. Also love to use it as an eyeshadow or for contouring. I bought my last ones when they were on sale for $15 each online.

Purchased in at Thin Lizzy for $15.

Nicko
NickoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong colour , like a lot of the reviews....

Wrong colour , like a lot of the reviews. I am the same can’t possibly use it.... The packaging does not say light or dark. It is dark and I have wasted my money... I don’t have the receipt but do have the unused 6in1 professional loose powder. Does not say dark....not happy...

Causes Irritation No
Tana
TanaBris Vegas, 4000

The one and only

Purchased in at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for $35.

Face Products

Find out how Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder Light compares to other Face Products

Covers up spider veins & telangiectasia!

I absolutely love thin Lizzy's products! I buy the 6 in 1 powder & also the liquid foundation & it works a treat! I have spider veins plus telangiectasia all over my cheeks & most other products on the market flair up my skin condition & make it very red although thin Lizzy's is gentle & not harsh for my sensitive skin condition.

Purchased for $50.

I love this product!

I love this product, it makes my skin glow and doesn't feel heavy. Perfect glow plus postage was fast and in pretty packaging. I love thin Lizzy, this product is a life saver and good value for money.
Thanks thin Lizzy!

Purchased in at Thin Lizzy for $25.

My daily go to!

I also use the mineral powder foundation from thin lizzy. Both blend well and work well for my sensitive skin. Im very satisfied with the product and have been using the 6 in 1 for years and years. Loved the 50% off sale for mothers day.

Purchased in at Thin Lizzy for $15.

Ease of Application

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Amazing product!

I have very sensitive skin and this product is so gentle. Lasts all day. I use it in conjunction with my usual makeup. It also lasts for a long time - definitely get your money's worth....I love this stuff! I use it as blush and eyeshadow aswell as a highlighter. I have been using it now for 20 years and love it!

Purchased in for $15.

Peach
Peach

best glow ever

This is the best highlighter I've used. It's really light on the skin and very easy to apply. Price is very reasonable. Even better that it's cruelty-free. Would defo recommend this product to anyone.

K Hill
K HillPerth, WA

Brilliant Product

This product does exactly what it says it does. I have used it for years as a bronze, light cover mineral powder. highlighter, all over coverage on face & neck and a top up powder for during the day. It has an amazing glow to the powder once you apply it to your skin. Always gives me a healthy glow.

Purchased in at Big W for $29.95.

j_brax
j_braxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!

1000% recommend the Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 professional powder. I have stopped buying contours, blushes and my usual everyday eyeshadow! <3 my mum and sister use is too and they’re just as happy as I am!!

Tezza79
Tezza79Southwest, VIC

Love love love this product

Great product that lasts all day on my skin. I wear this alone and with other Thin Lizzy products. Great for quick touch ups through the day and going out at night.

Purchased in at Priceline for $30.

My go to!

This is my all in one contour and bronzer! I use it every single day and im so obsessed i cant live without it! You can take it anywhere you go and its the perfect shade for any skin tone!

Colour

Highly recommend

Easy to order. Have used this product for years. Thin lizzy lasts for ages and is still as amazing as it ever was. Easy to blend and contour is you want. Fast delivery. Highly recommend.

Purchased at Thin Lizzy.

Ease of Application

Versatile and easy to use

I use this on my cheeks and to add a bit of colour to my nose, forehead, chin and ears. I also use it as an eyeshadow.
I love it!