Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pauline

PaulineSydney, NSW

Using since it started. 2006

I have been using this product since it started? For the last few years I've noticed the product is now LESS in the compact than it used to be! They also stopped the brush & pencil which is very silly? I love the pencil as well as the compact but.... the price has gone ridiculous so I'm now sourcing another produc! I recently ordered one from the discount chemist on Ebay and the product never arrived so now I'm off to try some new ones? Cutting your own throat Thin Lizzy!!!!

Purchased in September 1994 for $30.00.

Ease of Application
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Val Bourke

Val BourkeSouthern and Hills, SA

Wonderful way to buy makeup . Can be used so many ways

Thin Lizzie has been a favourite of mine for many years. When you purchase the tin you get two powders and two brushes as well as other products. This is great because you can keep one for yourself and give one away as a gift or keep them both and they last twice as long. The makeup is wonderful and no need for a foundation. Use it as a blush and an eye shadow. Fabulous product.

Stopped buying after 12 years

Given the recent MASSIVE price increase I will be changing products. They used to charge $50 fpr 2 compacts 2 brushes 2 pencils and 2 glosses and it's now $30 for 1 compact are they serious!!???

Selina B

Selina BMelbourne, Victoria

Please bring the 6 in 1 Thin Lizzie Professional Powder back.

I love this product and I am very disappointed that Thin Lizzy no longer sell the 6 in one and have to buy everything individually... please reconsider bringing this product back. I have read that some consumers may turn away and use other products. I have used other products but this is my favorite!

emckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stop buying this product.

Not happy!!! You can't charge $50 for 2 compacts 2, brushes, 2 eye liners and 2 lip glosses then turn around after more than 12 years and start charging 30 bucks for just one compact!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad your product is irrelevant anyway. Guess I'll change brands.

Davood

Davood

Thin Lizzy Stopped Producing the Boxes

Priceline tell me ThinLizzy no longer produce the boxes with the two compacts, lip glosses, brushes, pencils etc.
ThinLizzy now sell everything individual- however the prices have increased as a result.
Additionally ThinLizzy staff will be in store turning to win the customers back in this competitive make-up market by having promotional girls in store over the weekends.
I’m disappointed as a single compact is priced at $29.99 when a box of two with the extras was only $49.00.
Can’t say I’m happy...

Mad Mira

Mad MiraMoe

Great product if you know how to use it

Thin Lizzy is a great powder for a range of uses full cover or enhancer yes the light shade is dark yes you can end looking not right but that’s only because u only need the tiniest bit to get a lot of coverage once worked out how you need for yourself I will say it’s one of the best powders I’ve used literally only need to lightly touch your brush onto the compact and buff it that one touch should do you’re whole face oh and the other thing is if you can get a pack that contains the eyeliner in it grab the only liner is the best ever number one on my list better then a liquid and other pencils can’t hold a flame to the thin Lizzy eye liner good job and thanku for the great products

Sara

SaraPerth

Excellent product

Thin Lizzy is an ideal product if you want the finished look, it can hide in perfections and enhance cheek bones and even define lips and enlarge eyes, it is only one product with amazing finishes to give the end result.

Lily

LilyNSW, 2150

Give it a fair go

Leoni

LeoniWestern Australia, 6210

Makeup

Great product for blemishes to cover up them. Affordable price for everyone looking for value for money. A lot of shops sell this product which is convenient for buyers .A must buy.

Jordan Hill

Jordan Hill

I've been using this product in light for over 10 years, and living without it (a rare occurence, I assure you) is more difficult than I care to think about.

I am a pasty ginger, extremely pale, and I find the colour perfect to bronze, contour and frame with.
There were a few applications that resulted in an orange glow but those really only happened in the first few weeks before I had had enough practice, or when I applied it in the dark.
(Occasionally I make poor choices.)

I chose not to use it as eyeshadow, lip colour or body bronzer because I use other products for those purposes.

All day, every day. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Andrea

AndreaMelbourne

Good for a light/natural look

Aimee

AimeeBrisbane

Very disappointed.

I have suffered with acne for 15 years and have a lot of pigmentation scarring. I rarely buy makeup but this one sounded perfect for me. I tried it yesterday and ended up looking dirty, without any coverage to my pigmentation scars. I was so disheartened. I watched the video again today and gave applying the 6-in-1 another shot, with the same results. My pores are accentuated, my pigmentation scarring is still very much visible and my face just looks dirty. I have lightly tanned, fair skin and used the 'light' toned 6-in-1. I am very disappointed in this product.
I do love the soft application brushes though, and the lip gloss smells pretty. The eye pencils are also good though smudge very easily.

Allison G

Allison GRichmond

Not worth buying

I was very disappointed with Thin Lizzy, as I was expecting results in covering up my acne. I chose the light colour (as I have olive skin) and it was so dark and orange looking. I have always had a lot of trouble with getting the correct skin tone colour when buying foundations so I was very excited to get Thin Lizzy but very upset. I have to say the eye liner is great as it has a attached sharpener and I do use the mineral make up for blush and eye shadow. The lip gloss isn't good as extremely sticky. My advice is if yo ou have acne don't try mineral make up as it is not strong enough to cover so go back to liquid foundation.

Meowzers

MeowzersVictoria, Australia

Pleasantly Surprised

Thin Lizzy

I love it! and the colour is perfect for me i have light in the 6 in 1, Duchess in the foundation and enchanted rose in the concealer. I have very very light alabaster skin and it works perfectly! (as long as I'm careful not to put to much on the brush. The eyeliners are amazing too, they just glide on and doesn't irritate my eyes, which was a big relief as many do. It is super light weight and i can barely even tell it is on my face. I have redness on my face as a result of food/environmental allergies and it covers it amazingly. I would easily recommend it to anyone.
Light weight, Great colour range, Easy to use, Afordable, Great coverage

Maureen59

Maureen59NEWCASTLE

Qatil
Qatil
Cara3
Cara3

The light and dark tins are only supposed to be used as blush, defined etc, not all over your face. The actual foundation powder that you use all over your face comes in at least ten different shades minx, oriental doll etc

AlemceaFeathel
AlemceaFeathel

Shannon56

Shannon56Brisbane

this would be great as a final powder

EllieMaySYDNEY

Not good for lighter skin tones

bought this because the adverts had girls with lighter skin (close to my tone) and they looked great. I bought the "light" powder, and was surprised at how dark the powder was in the compact.
I tried the powder, following the instructions, and I looked like an Oompa Loompa or a reject from Jersey Shore. Waaay to dark for fair skin tones.
Bought it from Big W so cannot take it back.

too dark for a "light" skin tone

Lilo30
Lilo30

Damn guess its no good for me either. I too was going to purchase from Big w, you have most certainly saved me
some money, and i thank you for that :-)

EllieMay

Katie, I never implied or stated that I thought the ads were faked in any way. I watched the DVD and applied the makeup in the same manner. I did not achieve the same results. Please do not patronise me.

MDDW

MDDWVictoria, 3812

The application is so easy!

I purchased this yesterday and tried it out this afternoon. I bought the 'light' box.

I love the packaging, however, it doesnt seem to cover blemishes as it says on the dvd.

I also appear 'orange' and too brown looking. It is a shame the tone is not lighter.

I will give it another go perhaps, however, I am hoping Big W will take it back and it would be $50 down the drain. (literally when I wash it off too) :P
Easy to use and apply.
Don't like the colour, it says LIGHT, but is it still very dark.

madz86