Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

Del J.asked

Where to buy Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 in Brisbane Australia

Mina.Aasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

I'm Iranian. How can I make powder Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder Light?

Kirsty W.
Kirsty W.

How long does a powdered foundation last for

3 week

Ashlee

Ashleeasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

Hi are they discontinuing this product? I hope not just got it and it’s amazing

Janasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

Can I still get the buy one and get one free?

emck
emck

No, they are now charging $30 FOR ONE COMPACT when you used to get 2 compacts, brushes, eye liners, lip glosses for $49.00.

Jan

I used to buy thin lizzy at the old price but stoped when the price changed
Kindest regards Jan

Angeasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

Hi l was wondering if you can still buy this pack with everything in it?

Davood
Davood

I tried today to buy the box with the two of everything and it’s no longer produced.
Thin Lizzy sell everything seperate now and charge a $29.99 hefty price for a single compact. I liked the $49.00 box, but now I’m just turned off thin Lizzy by the price. Back to REVLON I go- much more affordable and just as good.

Ange

I think it’s wrong that the box with everything in it is no longer available and like everything else it’s all about the money they make in consumers
I like the box and as it’s no longer available l won’t be buying any of there products as l won’t pay the price of the items seperatetly

Smiley

Smileyasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

Is the $1 promotion still available?

lizzsbiz
lizzsbiz

Its not $1 as you end up getting a bill for over $200 bam not happy for that. The original natural glow was the best product and application rhey had simple.

Angie
Angie

At the moment brand developers have a tv ad Phone 1800885885 $1 trial for 30 days for 29 products after the 30 days you pay $99 plus $29.99 p/h

bernie

bernieasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

does anyone know the phone number for the new $1 thin lizzy promo going at the mo, i thought it was 1800191919 but im in WA and its not working. Anyone know the phone number please?

Beccyb73