6 products in 1 compact
Gives skin a healthy glow
Doesn't always match skin tone
Covers up spider veins & telangiectasia!
I absolutely love thin Lizzy's products! I buy the 6 in 1 powder & also the liquid foundation & it works a treat! I have spider veins plus telangiectasia all over my cheeks & most other products on the market flair up my skin condition & make it very red although thin Lizzy's is gentle & not harsh for my sensitive skin condition.
Purchased for $50.00.
My daily go to!
I also use the mineral powder foundation from thin lizzy. Both blend well and work well for my sensitive skin. Im very satisfied with the product and have been using the 6 in 1 for years and years. Loved the 50% off sale for mothers day.
Purchased in May 2020 at Thin Lizzy for $15.00.
I have very sensitive skin and this product is so gentle. Lasts all day. I use it in conjunction with my usual makeup. It also lasts for a long time - definitely get your money's worth....I love this stuff! I use it as blush and eyeshadow aswell as a highlighter. I have been using it now for 20 years and love it!
Purchased in May 2020 for $15.00.
Love love love this product
Great product that lasts all day on my skin. I wear this alone and with other Thin Lizzy products. Great for quick touch ups through the day and going out at night.
Purchased in March 2020 at Priceline for $30.00.
Find out how Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder compares to other Face Products
Know better, choose better.
Versatile and easy to use
I use this on my cheeks and to add a bit of colour to my nose, forehead, chin and ears. I also use it as an eyeshadow.
I love it!
Questions & Answers
Get an answer from our members and Thin Lizzy representatives
- Contains 6 different makeups in the one handy compact, which is also fitted with a mirror.
- Thin Lizzy states that this professional powder is suitable for all skin types, such as oily, dry or combination skin.
- Comes in two colour options; light and dark. While this seems like a limited selection, Thin Lizzy states that these two options will cover any skin tone, as the powder uses colour corrective pigments and luminous spheres to enhance natural skin tone.
- Illuminates skin with a glowing look.
- Thin Lizzy is cruelty-free, so doesn’t test on animals.
Points of Praise
- This 6-in-1 Thin Lizzy powder brightens the complexion and adds a healthy glow to skin.
- This product was most popular when it was used as a contour and a bronzer.
- It’s easy to apply since this powder is tightly pressed inside the compact.
- Some reviewers found that despite the promise of colour matching their skin tone, this 6-in-1 powder simply fell short. It was often too dark for their skin, and sometimes looked like a bad fake tan.
- While some reviewers found this powder suitable for their sensitive skin, it caused others to break out in pimples or develop other skin irritations.
- The powder in its compact form often crumbles when you try to apply it.
|Category||Face Products||Face Products|
|Release date||Jan 2010||Jan 2010|
Other Face Products
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.